new succubus playthrough

RomanticCur

Looking for people to post names and or maybe links and suggestions for a new "mageish" succubus play through . I have looked through the forums and I haven't found something like the post I am creating so if I am just blind and there's already something similar feel free to redirect me to that .

So what I would like to know is from people's experience what mods (from animations to combat mechanics to visuals and so on ) would or rather should be installed before such a thing can be achieved (ofc not only for me but rather anyone who is looking for something similar)

@ventus2111 thank you for the post although I don't know if I am replying in the correct way T_T

Tried finding answers in more crowded entries but ended up not finding something really "specific" (didn't actually post stuff just searched since I don't really know much about how to properly reply refer to and stuff ) I hope your answer doesn't help only me ;)

@ventus2111 thank you for the post although I don't know if I am replying in the correct way T_T

Tried finding answers in more crowded entries but ended up not finding something really "specific" (didn't actually post stuff just searched since I don't really know much about how to properly reply refer to and stuff ) I hope your answer doesn't help only me ;)

Two other mods that could be interesting:

Succubus Race

Succubus Armor (also exists for other body types)

The best way to reply is to quote someone. The quoted user will get a notification and a link to the post where he/she got quoted. That means if you quote someone, the chance is high that they will read your reply when they're online.  :)

Another option is to follow the thread. That means you get notifications about new posts.

And welcome to Loverslab, a site with really awesome mods and a wonderful community!  :D

I am really surprised by the eagerness of people to help and how well my noobiness is taken ;) although I don't know how to quote I hope I am not being rude by just fast replying

Thanks again for the help and the links ;) (been a member for almost 2 years .... Never left stalker mode .. Lel )

• 1 year later...

Archived