[mod] [CK2] Kings of Slaves and Vices

Crusader Kings II modification

Some historians say that all people in the medieval ages didn't enslave left and right... I disagree.

• Features
  • Installation
  • Thanks

Main features:
Kidnap ladies that catches your fancy.
Enslave women in your dungeon.
Rape your slaves at will - as many times you wish.
Train them through torture to be obedient and better slaves.
Have them please you or put them to humiliating work as breeders, toilets or cows.

The more you abuse the females of your rivals - the more humiliation he recieves.

The mod focuses on repeatable events that you start yourself - so you don't have to wait for random events.
By using slaves you can decrease to prestige of rivals, making the capture of women during sieges of wast importance.

Installation:

Now move extracted files to the .mod file to the Crusader Kings mod destination:
C:\Users\WhateverUserNameYouHave\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod

If you don't have the clothes/faces dlc, try using KSV2.

If the "mod" folder doesn't exists - make it.

Now all you need to do is 'check' the mod box in the start menu.

I wanted to give a great big thanks to ReMeDy for his work and help.
Not only did this charmer custom make the slave collar but his work ensured it even became visible in-game.
A big thanks to dewguru as well for support and answers to my constant barrage of CK2 scripting questions.

Know bugs:
Raping slaves already branded as Breeder can result in children where the mother is both labeled as mother and father.
This is because the children of Breeder are not assigned pesky fathers, so wives and heir don't get miffed.

FAQ:
Q. I found a bug, will you fix it immediately?!?
A. IIIIII.... don't care!
Q. Please?
A. Alright, maybe.
Q. I want ____ to be changed in the mod!
A. So do I, but that's not a question.
Q. Wanna help make a hentai game on and accessible engine?
A. YES!!!! Finally! YES, yes, YES! Sign me up!
Q. I meant "accessible" in a broad term...
A. You FUCKER!!!!

If the mod doesn't work for you - always try this:
Remove all other mods from your mod folder except this one. Run the game.
That's it.

View File

Interesting, I always wonder about that game (Crusader Kings II) and never decide to buy it or not, now I have a good reason.

IIIII really wound't recommend buying that game just for these few pictures and stubby lines.

Have you tried Free Cities on tfgamessite?

Paradox games are Really intrictate, 

They require you to watch a lot of let's plays to get a basic understanding of the game mechanics. CK2 isn't that hard; but it deals with gameplay systems that are completely unfamilliar to the regular gamer.

Child murdering simulator in essence :P

Go watch Arumba on youtube to get a good understanding of the game mechanics.

Game crashes whenever I try it. Sounds interesting though

^this also happends to me as well really want to try this

Have you tried running the game with no other mods to check functionality? 

Also, it's common in CK2 that the load up takes a little extra time with new mods.

If you press with the mouse during load up, that game will always crash - vanilla or modded.

Yup, I deleted all the other mods from the folder and didn't press the mouse. I tried unchecking all the extra content as well but that didn't work either.

Hmm. interesting... There is a chance the edits made to the dlc clothes make them a dependency...

Try this new version with the dlc edits cut out:

KSV2.zip

Do you plan to do any more work on it or are you done?

Probably done... I just wanted to rape prisoner with repeatable events (with o´pictures).

In file KSV_targetted_decisions.txt, this seems strange:

NOT = { opnion_modifier = opinion_kidnap }

opnion_modifier ?

It was an early attempt the prevent spamming of the kidnap factor but... I didn't really look too much into it. That the Player lost 10 gold per failed try seemed steep enough for me.

Do you plan to do any more work on it or are you done?

Probably done... I just wanted to rape prisoner with repeatable events (with o´pictures).

In file KSV_targetted_decisions.txt, this seems strange:

NOT = { opnion_modifier = opinion_kidnap }

opnion_modifier ?

It was an early attempt the prevent spamming of the kidnap factor but... I didn't really look too much into it. That the Player lost 10 gold per failed try seemed steep enough for me.

should it not be opinion_modifier?

Some suggestions, if I may :

• If we rape the slave and she is pregnant, and later gave birth, our wife will know about that and will give a nasty opinion on us. Could you make it so our wife, or the Pope, does not discover what I am doing? Well, she is technically a slave, that kid could belong to anyone....
  • Freed/dumped slave should lose their "Slave" trait, or the chain on their neck. Maybe add another trait "Former Slave" or something like that.
  • Raping breeders should be 100% pregnant.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arbiter104

Hey, I'm not sure how easy this would be, but could you change the term used for enslaving captives? As it is right now, it could be really triggering for-- Nah, I'm just fucking with you. 

It's the same one "Dark World" uses, and I keep getting the buttons mixed up.