I can't seem to consistently get a the layer2 coating applied. Is there a trick, or does each act with the anal/vaginal/oral tag have a random chance of applying a layer 2 texture? I was under the impression that the same act with an anal tag, played twice, will automatically apply a layer 2 anal texture? Am I wrong?

hmm, are you sure you're using the latest sexlab 1.61b ? because yes its automatic

I think maybe I'm trying to apply the effect to the wrong slot. I'm under the impression that the cum textures on the side of the thighs are from anal tags, are they maybe a different tag?

Hmmm... will have to play around with this. I use the sperm replacer 3dm version instead of sexlabs spem textures. I added these, especially Ridiculous version and the only textures that show up are the normal ones I am using. They don't have to replace the originals do they, just drop them in Sexlabs textures folder with the original files?

what version of sexlab do you have ? because this replacer works only v1.61b ;)

I just checked, I had 1.60 hotfix 2, updated to 1.61b just now and loaded it up with the textures in the sexlab texture folder, still nothing.

Ah NM, got it to work. I readded the textures and first person I was with coated me good :P heh love it!

Can you tell me exactly what have you done that cum textures work for you with Sexlab 1.6b , please..

1.61b or 1.60? For 1.61b I just put the textures in the sexlab textures folder and they work like normal. For 1.60 and earlier I took the files and renamed them to match the base sexlab textures and overrode them after dropping them into the folder.

barak43,

I play Skyrim on a Mac Mini with integrated graphics (yeah I know, but it seems to work fine). 16GB memory so.....not even sure how much the video gets.

Anyways.. I have all kinds of armor replacers, Fairskin for texture for everyone, MANY followers, several houses, and....this mod sure does NOT cause ctd. 

A trick for anyone having a difficult time loading when your machine is kinda at the borderline of being overtaxed:

When game loads, instead of loading a save, drop to console (yeah you can do it from the main menu screen) and type: coc qasmoke

That takes you to a test cell that uses very few resources and kind of "eases" you into the game. You don't need to wait for all mods to register...just give it like 15 or 20 seconds, then load your save. Very often you'll only have to do that the first time going in after making changes to textures or whatever.

barak43,

I play Skyrim on a Mac Mini with integrated graphics (yeah I know, but it seems to work fine). 16GB memory so.....not even sure how much the video gets.

Anyways.. I have all kinds of armor replacers, Fairskin for texture for everyone, MANY followers, several houses, and....this mod sure does NOT cause ctd. 

A trick for anyone having a difficult time loading when your machine is kinda at the borderline of being overtaxed:

When game loads, instead of loading a save, drop to console (yeah you can do it from the main menu screen) and type: coc qasmoke

That takes you to a test cell that uses very few resources and kind of "eases" you into the game. You don't need to wait for all mods to register...just give it like 15 or 20 seconds, then load your save. Very often you'll only have to do that the first time going in after making changes to textures or whatever.

yep i know, and my laptop is not any better than your mac lol. and i know about the command trick (i use a variant by launching a new game with alternative start and then loading my true save)

but even with that, when too much it'S too much lol (yes it have to be really a lot ^^)

this is just a texture replacer. it can't make your game crash unless it's already overcrowded by too much scripts or too big textures, or both.

have you looked at your papyrus log ? your game launch correctly when using the default textures ?

game crashes before the issue can written in the log. yes game launches fine with default textures and im not running big textures. not using ENB either... maybe its because i installed this with NMM. still a newb at modding but i know the basics and have all the requirments for the few mods i do have. Where do these files for this mod correctly go if i have to install it manually?  i figured it worked with NMM since a few mods i got from here worked being installed with NMM. and it dont say how to install this mod in the description at all....

this is just a texture replacer. it can't make your game crash unless it's already overcrowded by too much scripts or too big textures, or both.

have you looked at your papyrus log ? your game launch correctly when using the default textures ?

game crashes before the issue can written in the log. yes game launches fine with default textures and im not running big textures. not using ENB either... maybe its because i installed this with NMM. still a newb at modding but i know the basics and have all the requirments for the few mods i do have. Where do these files for this mod correctly go if i have to install it manually?  i figured it worked with NMM since a few mods i got from here worked being installed with NMM. and it dont say how to install this mod in the description at all....

When you say it crashes before writing to log when exactly does it crash? After Beth logo? After starting/loading game? after exiting race menu?

I installed this with NMM so i doubt that is the issue

game crashes before the issue can written in the log. yes game launches fine with default textures and im not running big textures. not using ENB either... maybe its because i installed this with NMM. still a newb at modding but i know the basics and have all the requirments for the few mods i do have. Where do these files for this mod correctly go if i have to install it manually? i figured it worked with NMM since a few mods i got from here worked being installed with NMM. and it dont say how to install this mod in the description at all....

When you say it crashes before writing to log when exactly does it crash? After Beth logo? After starting/loading game? after exiting race menu?

It crashes after loading game. Soon as game loads it ctd's. Beth logo loads fine. Just loading my save with this mod makes it ctd..Not sure what the problem is. Maybe I'm not downloading all the files needed? I dl'd SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 4.20 Ridiculous Edition.7z is that all I need or is there a main file or need all files?

No thats the only file you need as it contains the textures, if your missing a .esm or .esp file you would crash immediately after the beth logo

How advanced is the save game your trying to load? does the same happen on a new game? and if you make a new game and save it straight away and load from there into your advanced save does it work?

No thats the only file you need as it contains the textures, if your missing a .esm or .esp file you would crash immediately after the beth logo

How advanced is the save game your trying to load? does the same happen on a new game? and if you make a new game and save it straight away and load from there into your advanced save does it work?

Same thing on a new game. I also made a new game without mods other than LL and all dependencies and still same result. Seems like there's something within these files other than texture that's causing this.....I can't think of anything else and tried everything but manual install. And I better not do that....everything LL related is up to date.

I think you would need to add

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

To the skyrim.ini in \Documents\my games\skyrim to get a papyrus log to see what happens, this mod only contains texture files and since you wont have had any sex to have called the texture files i dont see how this mod could be the cause, the only time i've had/heard of CTD that are texture related are when nude body textures are incorrectly installed and you strip off and it calls the nude textures and that point you crash

You can check the files are in the correct place by going to \Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\SexLab and the files from this mod should be present

game crashes before the issue can written in the log. yes game launches fine with default textures and im not running big textures. not using ENB either... maybe its because i installed this with NMM. still a newb at modding but i know the basics and have all the requirments for the few mods i do have. Where do these files for this mod correctly go if i have to install it manually? i figured it worked with NMM since a few mods i got from here worked being installed with NMM. and it dont say how to install this mod in the description at all....

It crashes after loading game. Soon as game loads it ctd's. Beth logo loads fine. Just loading my save with this mod makes it ctd..Not sure what the problem is. Maybe I'm not downloading all the files needed? I dl'd SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 4.20 Ridiculous Edition.7z is that all I need or is there a main file or need all files?

see if you can start a new game. if can you, then load your save FROM the new game.

happens quite a lot when your skyrim is modded with quite a bit of scripted mods. i'm not sure what causes this but usually this is how many fixes the crash on loading a latest save.

also helps with having a 'clean' character save without any kind of mods in. so whenever shit happens you just load that clean character then load your previous save from there.

Is there a way to get this working with Slavetats/Racemenu?

i think you can? i remember slavetats have a cum coat overlay. you can probably just replace slavetat's files with this mod's file and rename it accordingly

• 2 weeks later...

I find it interesting that your previews show (unrealistically) huge boobs. I mean, I understand most people here love that, but the semen texture looks like it'd be better on a flatter chest, considering physics and all. Just some advice. It looks AMAZING otherwise!

Lucky for me I like flat chests so I think this is gonna fit nicely. Thanks for making it!

• 2 weeks later...

4.20 Ridiculous Edition - I am getting the sperm applied midway before anyone orgasms (does not happen when using the vanilla sperm and separate orgasms is also not enabled in sexlab). Is this intentional? a bug? premature ejaculation? Regardless, any way to stop that early application happening?

EDIT: NVM, after fiddling around for a while managed to fix it.

Thx for making the mod. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there anyway to make the cum texture not glow in the dark? It looks fine under lightning but in darkness and shadow it glows like the moon and is kind of distracting.

I don't think so, unless the SexLab devs decide to change the way the shaders work.

Currently, it seems like it works the same way the magic armor shaders do. They are both applied as EFSH.

243-sexlab-sperm-replacer 1a has the best shader settings to keep it from glowing in the dark.

You gotta get all the pure white color out of the textures.  99% white or preferably about 93% white and it will stop glowing.  The Engine can't apply shade to pure white textures as the the lack of anything but white is like asking the renderer to multiply by 1.  You just end up with the same starting value.

I am going to get to work on Fixing the rediculous texture.  These textures would be incredable with a more realistic tinge.

Nice. I don't have the know-how to do this myself, so it's nice to see someone else picking it up.

I just made this because none of the replacers were updated to 1.61 ^_^