ok i just installed the replacer, and got the same bug as chajapa.

i use both MME and SGO too. so i uncompressed the .dds in the ridiculous version, and it's now working correctly.

so yeah, the compressed files won't work if having a few mods applying textures it seems ^^,

i use both MME and SGO too. so i uncompressed the .dds in the ridiculous version, and it's now working correctly.

so yeah, the compressed files won't work if having a few mods applying textures it seems ^^,

How do you UNcompress them? I had same problem with ridiculous version. 

Or maybe you could just PM me and attach the unconpressed ones.

Thanks!

How do you UNcompress them? I had same problem with ridiculous version. 

Or maybe you could just PM me and attach the unconpressed ones.

Thanks!

i used gimp. with the dds plugin.

just open the files, then export it again, you'll get the little window to choose compression, just leave none and you're done ^^

i'll pm you with the uncompressed files :)

Is there anyway to make the cum texture not glow in the dark? It looks fine under lightning but in darkness and shadow it glows like the moon and is kind of distracting.

I don't think so, unless the SexLab devs decide to change the way the shaders work.

Currently, it seems like it works the same way the magic armor shaders do. They are both applied as EFSH.

how come the cum effect only lasted on player when go through load door but not NPC? Also when i load my save only my character has the cum effect not the NPC despite they were loaded with it when i save the game. 

did you try to uninstall this replacer and see if it does the same with the original textures ? because this mod just change the texture, not how it works ^^,

Hmmm... will have to play around with this. I use the sperm replacer 3dm version instead of sexlabs spem textures. I added these, especially Ridiculous version and the only textures that show up are the normal ones I am using. They don't have to replace the originals do they, just drop them in Sexlabs textures folder with the original files?

Hmmm... will have to play around with this. I use the sperm replacer 3dm version instead of sexlabs spem textures. I added these, especially Ridiculous version and the only textures that show up are the normal ones I am using. They don't have to replace the originals do they, just drop them in Sexlabs textures folder with the original files?

what version of sexlab do you have ? because this replacer works only v1.61b ;)

I can't seem to consistently get a the layer2 coating applied. Is there a trick, or does each act with the anal/vaginal/oral tag have a random chance of applying a layer 2 texture? I was under the impression that the same act with an anal tag, played twice, will automatically apply a layer 2 anal texture? Am I wrong?

I just checked, I had 1.60 hotfix 2, updated to 1.61b just now and loaded it up with the textures in the sexlab texture folder, still nothing.

Ah NM, got it to work. I readded the textures and first person I was with coated me good :P heh love it!

I can't seem to consistently get a the layer2 coating applied. Is there a trick, or does each act with the anal/vaginal/oral tag have a random chance of applying a layer 2 texture? I was under the impression that the same act with an anal tag, played twice, will automatically apply a layer 2 anal texture? Am I wrong?

hmm, are you sure you're using the latest sexlab 1.61b ? because yes its automatic

I just checked, I had 1.60 hotfix 2, updated to 1.61b just now and loaded it up with the textures in the sexlab texture folder, still nothing.

Ah NM, got it to work. I readded the textures and first person I was with coated me good :P heh love it!

glad you got it working ^^

Can you tell me exactly what have you done that cum textures work for you with Sexlab 1.6b , please..