[WIP] Deadly Assassin

Alecu

I am the same guy on steam and nexus mods. I can't upload here, don't have the option for some reason sad.png.

Maybe you should ask Moderators about this? I'm have an option to attach file in answer, though max size is 100MB. Maybe you should place it into Download section, since you finished it. Anyway moderators should help (moderators in forums such this are tend to be quite helpful, especially to starting modders with good content).

PS Although it's not too hard to unpack/repack *.bsa, can you upload raw version, too?

PPS also if you will give me _1.nif version of costume (with full weight) I will be happy to convert it into UUNP Special bodyslider version (for physics, pregnancy support), though it will be mostly optimized to Dream Girl

I am the same guy on steam and nexus mods. I can't upload here, don't have the option for some reason sad.png.

Maybe you should ask Moderators about this? I'm have an option to attach file in answer, though max size is 100MB. Maybe you should place it into Download section, since you finished it. Anyway moderators should help (moderators in forums such this are tend to be quite helpful, especially to starting modders with good content).

PS Although it's not too hard to unpack/repack *.bsa, can you upload raw version, too?

PPS also if you will give me _1.nif version of costume (with full weight) I will be happy to convert it into UUNP Special bodyslider version (for physics, pregnancy support), though it will be mostly optimized to Dream Girl

There is not _1 version, the body is a heavily modified _0 version that is somewhere between _0 and _1 to suit the outfit perfectly. ​​Because of this I was not able to create the _1 version. It would have looked fat, I would need to make another _0 and _1 versions but it will be impossible to get close to the original body :(.

You can convert it and post it where you want, I can give you the blender files or maya files plus the psd textures. Feel free to do whatever you want to them but when I get back from work.

I would not recommend posting them on nexus, you might get insta banned :(. Steam is alright, I think I will upload there for a while.

also if you will give me _1.nif version of costume (with full weight) I will be happy to convert it into UUNP Special bodyslider version (for physics, pregnancy support), though it will be mostly optimized to Dream Girl

There is not _1 version, the body is a heavily modified _0 version that is somewhere between _0 and _1 to suit the outfit perfectly. ​​Because of this I was not able to create the _1 version. It would have looked fat, I would need to make another _0 and _1 versions but it will be impossible to get close to the original body sad.png.

You can convert it and post it where you want, I can give you the blender files or maya files plus the psd textures. Feel free to do whatever you want to them but when I get back from work.

only thing I know how to work with is outfit studio, I actually mostly converted one costume using only brushes and everything exept the net on looks fine, I will upload this here once I finish (maybe you will be able to fine-tune it)

have you used something similar to the sliders from BodySlide? It would help me a lot if I will be able to just make conversion reference.

PS You REALLY should consider asking moderators about uploading it here

UPD turns out simply making it fit on UUNP's base shape with just brushes was really bad idea sad.png

just look at it, looks worse on shapes with small boobs, at the same time I will try to remake it another way (may not work on BS below v 3.3)

Das Bl1.7z

The net was supposed to be hidden underneath the armor. It doesn't matter if it goes underneath the body because it is hidden by the boots if you equip them. The armor only works as a set and not separate pieces. The boots covers up the rest of the armor. I don't know how to use bodyslide. I used blender to reshape the body.

I didn't make the armor fully compatible because it's a waste of time for me. I already spent 100 hours on this, that's enough. I have other things in my free time to do and real life.

Plus I have another mod that I wan to finish and another one after that. I won't convert this, too hard.

Looks alright too me, you can change the boots at gloves and it will work. Hide the net on the feet underneath the body at the end.

But there will be some stretch marks on the texture on the breasts. That needs a new texture, the old one can't be adapted that easily, sorry.

I don't know how to use bodyslide

Looks alright too me

But there will be some stretch marks on the texture on the breasts.

This is the tutorial I used myself

You clearly haven't tried applying sliders with small breasts and then looking under the breasts from the side

I'm not that picky and it still looks quite nice, actually

PS It makes me sad that there is no slider to make breasts look like they are in bra

I said that I am not working on this anymore, I have other more important things, you are being a bit manipulative and starting to cross the line. I won't waste my time to learn bodyslide to fix your stuff. Period.

I said that I am not working on this anymore, I have other more important things, you are being a bit manipulative and starting to cross the line. I won't waste my time to learn bodyslide to fix your stuff. Period.

I haven't meant anything like that sad.png I just thought that you would like to learn more stuff. It doesn't seem like a decent Outfit Studio tutorial is easy to find

finally made the other way one (haven't found needed slider, so breast zone still looks bit weird)

this one looks bit better in one places, but worse in other places, so you have a choice! Though I'm fine with latter one, as it looks ok on Dream Girl body so I'm finished with it

To remind why I did it: now it's physics-applied, pregnancy, slider compatible

PS Is it possible to just set another textures?

PPS also I realized that I forgot to thank Alecu, so: Thank you! smile.png

UPD I may have uploaded outdated version first time, so I reuploaded it to make sure that this is latest one

Das Bl2.7z

• 1 month later...

It's up on nexus mods too now. I had 40 backups that I made while I created this from the very beginning and I uploaded them. I also added detailed screenshots and explanations in the screenshots detailing the entire process of making this. Honestly, there is no way to contest them, they are ordered, labeled properly and starting from the first backup slowly build up in later backups to the final product.

The download link is here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75264/?

You can learn a lot of things just from the screenshots in the gallery and the series of the backups.

Beautiful piece of work... I managed to get the original from Nexus before it was pulled... truly would love the green set but am not going to Steam for it bc of principle. If you upload it here, I will DL in a minute!

Archived