[WIP] Deadly Assassin

Alecu

Started a new armor set. Initially I wanted something really skimpy but so far I toned it down.

It started out as something really skimpy:

34601-1451678174.png

But eventually I toned it down by adding more stuff to it:

34601-1451842685.png

Now it has gotten a lot better, Now I don't know if it's less skimpy or I got used to it:

34601-1452268656.png

if im not wrong, its looks like fizz blacktalon?

I made a model similar to that armor from where I got a couple of ideas, just for the front and side, the back is another idea of mine. But I didn't get the mesh from the blacktalon armor, I just made some similar mesh...

Actually I got the blacktalon armor for my character and played my character with it and I thought I could make something a bit similar but better :D. So I started making it. But I just got some ideas, the mesh is made from scratch.

And I believe the shorts from the blacktalon armor are from an oblivion mod by Kuresse. And I believe other parts are copied too..

oh man, i can't wait for you to finish this,but i am wondering what body will you make it for, and will you enable HDT if possible?

It will be a modified version of UNP, bit more like CBBE. I had to make some changes to the body to suit this armor better.

But it will be around 100% compatible with UNP. I don't like CBBE that much looks too slutty to me, UNP looks sexy but is also gorgeous :D.

It won\t have a very high slider values, I am thinking of not adding any slider at all.

So, is this armor going to have different equip-able pieces or is it going to just use basic vanilla ones? (slot 32, 33, and 37)

Well, I don't know :D. The boots, scarf, gloves, shoulders, corset will be separate pieces, but they will only work with this armor as a set, since I changed the body...

• 1 month later...

Well guys, things went bad :D. Turns out I somehow included some copyrighted stuff in my armor.

It's really wrong, I worked a LOT on that piece of armor. I may have gotten some ideas from other armors but I didn't use them, I just got a bit of ideas from them.

I even have screenshots of how I made the armor on their website. There are ton of armors that are copied from other games on that website. And mine was pulled down.

I read here elsewhere that it kind of sucks and I have no chance of getting it back. And the owners there are probably scared of copyrighted stuff because they might get a lawsuit if the host content like that.

It's  a bit depressing, I worked so much on this. I made everything from scratch. It's crazy what the copyright laws are.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, things went bad :D. Turns out I somehow included some copyrighted stuff in my armor.

It's really wrong, I worked a LOT on that piece of armor. I may have gotten some ideas from other armors but I didn't use them, I just got a bit of ideas from them.

I even have screenshots of how I made the armor on their website. There are ton of armors that are copied from other games on that website. And mine was pulled down.

I read here elsewhere that it kind of sucks and I have no chance of getting it back. And the owners there are probably scared of copyrighted stuff because they might get a lawsuit if the host content like that.

It's  a bit depressing, I worked so much on this. I made everything from scratch. It's crazy what the copyright laws are.

damn..

so thats why I didnt see it anymore on nexus

you are right..

there are a TON of it,, and it still standing

damn..

so thats why I didnt see it anymore on nexus

you are right..

there are a TON of it,, and it still standing

Omg, that's total ripoff and no one did anything to that. It's depressing how they sometimes moderate the nexus sites. They can afford being not right and doing what they want since they have no competition. But with steam maybe they will be more tolerant or at least listen to people more.

And I have been there a member for 12 years, I am older there than any other moderator and still no one didn't even bother to reply to my message saying why it was removed. I mean I was polite when I asked them. At least they could have said: we are allowed to not disclose the reasons for doing our actions.

Archived