Just noticed a nice worldspace that could be used to "talk" to the suit ;) The quest where you use a certain machine to enter a certain someones mind would be glorious if messed with a bit.

Good idea, but I was thinking that instead of using that machine, it will be triggered by sleeping, only if you met the requeriments for the quests, used for upgrading the armor.

How about the first incarnation is a creature with tentacles and an eyeball. You rest, and it *finds* you in the night. And has its savage way with you to get the proteins it requires to evolve. Cue estrius scene.

#130 becomes an equippable armour item, a Base Layer, for under the sections. Pink gooey appendages wrapping all over you originating from #130s new nest, inside your characters pussy or ass.

#130 can be inserted inside a power armoured frame, like a fusion battery, transforming the frame into the full fuckable biomechanical suit.

Perhaps in its most compact for #130 can also can be used as a grenade. Throwing it at raiders will initiate a rape scene, after which it'd slither back to you, and up your leg, back into the safety of your womb/colon. Throwing it at a powered armoured target, will forcibly eject the occupant, and transform it into the powered suit version of itself, ready be your follower or for use by yourself,

I think you can work out how the previous occupant of any stolen suits gets ejected. Needless to say, ejection by ejaculation is foremost on my mind.

• 1 month later...

This is what I am missing from skyrim, I wish you the best of luck with this and I hope to see this completed.

Skyrim had two parasite armors but they were just armors

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1708-tentacle-parasite/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2648-facehugger/

And the model. 

Is it possible for a version that has a tentacle going inside the vagina/ass rather than covering it? Otherwise pretty good.

This is what I am missing from skyrim, I wish you the best of luck with this and I hope to see this completed.

And the model. 

Is it possible for a version that has a tentacle going inside the vagina/ass rather than covering it? Otherwise pretty good.

I know both, that is my problem, just armors.

And the model. 

We already know about those armor, but we decide to go with our own model (the model that I posted). The model already have that, but you don't see it in that picture. Here you have it (i'm gessing that you mean that)

post-1057322-0-62723900-1458250672_thumb.png

Hey i can do some 3d modeling, texturing and help with making the plot or just give input on how the story should unfold. with that said most of my modeling would need to be in the armor category i have never done any weapons or character models before. texturing im best at armor and weapons. PM me if you want a armor model made

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mzombie here

Just a quick update on whats been going on with the mod~ 

Stage 1 armor has been refined a bit more and is is almost done with the modeling stage. I'm still working on concepting/refining some of the other ideas we had for the armors. We've also been toying with the idea of bringing some new weapons into the game. Attached are some new/updated concepts on the armors and one of the new weapons! 

Any feedback would be much appreciated! 

post-466071-0-02380800-1460703213_thumb.jpg

The torn vault suit was a small idea i had that would involve an armor effect that would occur when the parasite armor was put on. The vault suit would switch to a damaged one, since the creature attaches itself to you. 

Below are the basic updated stage one armors with new added plating to the shoulders and hips. We felt it need a little more protection than what it offered, at least aesthetically. 

post-466071-0-51090400-1460703517_thumb.jpg

--------------------

And here's the concept for the custom weapon, it's a needle rifle made from tentacles that were cut from the parasite. The image shows different versions with different sights. 

post-466071-0-60429000-1460703663_thumb.jpg

You can see some more of the miscellaneous info in the Breakdown image down below. Currently the ammunition or "food source" for the weapon is fusion cells, but we're thinking something along the lines of processing bone since it would make a bit more sense lore wise. (sorry not sorry, im a bit of an immersion nut so i always go into the inner workings of things even though they probably wont mean anything in the game) 

post-466071-0-47211100-1460703906_thumb.jpg

Again any feedback would be great guys! 

(sorry not sorry, im a bit of an immersion nut so i always go into the inner workings of things even though they probably wont mean anything in the game) 

^This^ is for the best, really. It makes the models feel like they belong, when they're developed from a bottom-up standpoint. The gun looks great and makes a good deal of sense and I'm excited to see it in game and play with it (considering it has good particles, audio and recoil!). Perhaps, at some stage, it could be upgraded into a grenade launcher with a hose attached to a backpack where live parasitic material is funneled into the muzzle before launched at unsuspecting bystanders, kinda like those bloodfly syringes - or an AoE biomass attack on a cooldown where you go full trigun on those asshole raiders. (I feel like a dork offering ideas because I always hate people 'offering ideas' only to get their own version of what they feel is kinky into the project, and to cater specifically to their needs - but I feel this might be an addition to the concept at large. Do with that what you will.)

However I do feel that the armor model is taking too many liberties with how bare it is, especially considering the in-depth sensemaking of the gun. As a tentacle parasite thing attaches itself to you, you don't necessarily lose all of your armor and clothing just like that, and leave a few scraps where the tentacles are supposed to be physically latched onto your form. I'd be interested in seeing a torn vault suit, yes, but one that is still mostly complete at the extremities, and only the parts around where the tentacles attach themselves are torn. The inverse of what you conceptualized here.

The aesthetics and design look good; I like the colours and shapes and I agree with the seeming protection of the symbiont first, host second; I do expect to see some more stages where there is more covering plating, but I believe you already have that in the works. Additionally, to continue my earlier point on character covering, the increase in plating versus decrease in clothing could symbolize the continuing surrender of the 'civilized' PC to the overpowering presense of the symbiont - I think that could be a strong visual and conceptual addition, the increased reliance on an extraneous being for your protection, instead of your own.

Lastly, personally I always feel a collar or helmet w/ a gag symbolizes control over the host (you can't communicate properly anymore and have to rely on the symbiont to allow you to fraternize), and since the DLC now has animated helmets I can see being a thing. I do admit I personally think that's sexy as all hell, but in this case, I also feel it could help the concept.

Whatever you do I am following this project with interest, and if you keep going like this I'm sure you'll get to a place where you launch a great mod.

Best of luck,

~Isel

(sorry not sorry, im a bit of an immersion nut so i always go into the inner workings of things even though they probably wont mean anything in the game) 

^This^ is for the best, really. It makes the models feel like they belong, when they're developed from a bottom-up standpoint. The gun looks great and makes a good deal of sense and I'm excited to see it in game and play with it (considering it has good particles, audio and recoil!). Perhaps, at some stage, it could be upgraded into a grenade launcher with a hose attached to a backpack where live parasitic material is funneled into the muzzle before launched at unsuspecting bystanders, kinda like those bloodfly syringes - or an AoE biomass attack on a cooldown where you go full trigun on those asshole raiders. (I feel like a dork offering ideas because I always hate people 'offering ideas' only to get their own version of what they feel is kinky into the project, and to cater specifically to their needs - but I feel this might be an addition to the concept at large. Do with that what you will.)

However I do feel that the armor model is taking too many liberties with how bare it is, especially considering the in-depth sensemaking of the gun. As a tentacle parasite thing attaches itself to you, you don't necessarily lose all of your armor and clothing just like that, and leave a few scraps where the tentacles are supposed to be physically latched onto your form. I'd be interested in seeing a torn vault suit, yes, but one that is still mostly complete at the extremities, and only the parts around where the tentacles attach themselves are torn. The inverse of what you conceptualized here.

The aesthetics and design look good; I like the colours and shapes and I agree with the seeming protection of the symbiont first, host second; I do expect to see some more stages where there is more covering plating, but I believe you already have that in the works. Additionally, to continue my earlier point on character covering, the increase in plating versus decrease in clothing could symbolize the continuing surrender of the 'civilized' PC to the overpowering presense of the symbiont - I think that could be a strong visual and conceptual addition, the increased reliance on an extraneous being for your protection, instead of your own.

Lastly, personally I always feel a collar or helmet w/ a gag symbolizes control over the host (you can't communicate properly anymore and have to rely on the symbiont to allow you to fraternize), and since the DLC now has animated helmets I can see being a thing. I do admit I personally think that's sexy as all hell, but in this case, I also feel it could help the concept.

Whatever you do I am following this project with interest, and if you keep going like this I'm sure you'll get to a place where you launch a great mod.

Best of luck,

~Isel

An AoE biomass atack... *ejem* Warhammer 40K Tyranids *ejem*. That's not a bad idea, but I think that our priority would be the armor and the rifle, maybe once we finished those two things and we're waiting for better tools that will help us making the mod that I designed (missions, custom characters, animations...), I can try to talk with the other guys that I'm working on with the mod to try to work on that, but I can't make any promise, sorry.  :-/

Althroug the stage 1 & 2 armors doesn't have much protection, the stage 3 and 4 have more protection, and the stage 4 (power armor) it just looks badass as fuck (I think that we haven't uploaded any picture of those ones, gotta update the original post).

I get what you try to say on the las paragraph, but... I already have covered that. Once we have the needed tools (animations, sexlab framework...) the mod will be "re-done", with a series of quest to upgrade the armor and know more about it. The armor is a character inside this story, and it's more of a symbiotic relationship than a parastitic one. But I like the idea.

Hi, just came across your mod page this morning, I think your concept sounds awesome so far and good luck with development.

I was just curious if now was a possible good time to ask if you guys have considered adding in sliders for bodyslide as you develop the armor rather than someone random attempting it afterwards? Just curious what your thoughts on that matter are? Hope to hear back from you soon. :)