• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2017 at 10:57 PM, Olivia Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴍᴇɴᴅ said:

Download what? nothing's been made yet, this is just an idea discussion. 

Yep. It's been just a discussion for 2 years now. 
I stopped expecting it to actually get made a year ago. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, 91570n said:

I hope this mod comes to fruition for Fallout 4. While Fallout 4 isn't perfect 76 looks to be entirely online too so that means next to no actual modding will be capable at least from what I know

There will be modding, but only creation club one. The whole F76 idea is based just behind that.

13 hours ago, Tex said:

There will be modding, but only creation club one. The whole F76 idea is based just behind that.

my point was more there will be no open source modding kinda like this. I doubt Creator's club is gonna allow us to have hugely busty chicks in bondage gear or diapers, etc. running around. I mean come on this is supposed to be "family friendly" yeah? god...

9 hours ago, 91570n said:

my point was more there will be no open source modding kinda like this. I doubt Creator's club is gonna allow us to have hugely busty chicks in bondage gear or diapers, etc. running around. I mean come on this is supposed to be "family friendly" yeah? god...

Welcome to 21st century. I grant it the title of "fuck freedom".

On 6/16/2018 at 6:26 PM, Tex said:

Welcome to 21st century. I grant it the title of "fuck freedom".

If you'd followed the news on FO76, you'd know by now that yes mods WILL be supported, and you will be able to host your own server (just not on launch)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 10:40 AM, SirMcAnon said:

If you'd followed the news on FO76, you'd know by now that yes mods WILL be supported, and you will be able to host your own server (just not on launch)

yes, but not this type of modding. Open source modding is dead to gaming communities, they're talking creators club I'm willing to bet you my pre-ordered copy of FO76 too. Further why not just make a single to multiplayer capability like GTA 5 did, keeping the two worlds equally up to date. that makes more sense than what Bethesda is doing.

12 hours ago, 91570n said:

yes, but not this type of modding. Open source modding is dead to gaming communities, they're talking creators club I'm willing to bet you my pre-ordered copy of FO76 too. Further why not just make a single to multiplayer capability like GTA 5 did, keeping the two worlds equally up to date. that makes more sense than what Bethesda is doing.

Keep in mind that FO76 is going to be an experimental spinoff, it will NOT be the rule regarding future titles. Both Starfield and ES6 are going to be committed single player titles with (I would assume) the traditional Bethesda mod support, so no worries there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, CatGotYourTongue said:

Shame this game could have used a mod such as this thank you for pulling me out earlier, by the way any chance you know where i can download this mod from ?

1454882762-75578.jpg

Think that's WolfZQ's Skyrim version of Cursed Armor before deciding to do a flash game available on his Patron account.