• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, i've got some (limited) experience modeling/texturing in Maya and 3D Studio Max from way back when... i've mainly focused on regular 2D work since then, but i could take a crack at it?

Might take me a bit to scrape all the dust off that skillset, but if nobody else can do it, i can at least provide a placeholder texture until someone better comes along to replace it. You know, to at least help keep things moving.

• 1 month later...

This isn't even my fetish, but some of this stuff looks really sweet. The bio-rifle in OP, for instance, is a really awesome design. I would absolutely take a non-lewd version of this if it was available, and possibly the lewd one if there's some options to turn off some of the stuff that's further down the rabbit hole. 

This isn't even my fetish, but some of this stuff looks really sweet. The bio-rifle in OP, for instance, is a really awesome design. I would absolutely take a non-lewd version of this if it was available, and possibly the lewd one if there's some options to turn off some of the stuff that's further down the rabbit hole. 

yeah really.  Just the idea is pretty neat of a concept, like a symbiotic.  Reminds me a lot like The Geyver if anyone remembers that.

If it is dead, is someone going to take the assets and carry on? 

Would be nice if there's a way to do a col-lab if it's dead.  I'm just now picking back up game modding after some years and just need to shake off some rust and I'd even dabble a little or contribute how I can 

This mod is dead af. Don't bother people.

hey now, don't marsh on my dream mellow. fiddling around with my own version/approach to this

Looks dope! Keep on fiddling. There's a ton of concept art for this sort of thing. If you have CK experience I'll be glad to assist with writing/quest. We can revive this mess.

not trying to high-jack a thread. but this is what I have so far as the "base" version

I like it. We should see how we can divide the labor if we wanna revive this project. In another thread ofc.

Good, I have been meaning to get into modding for a while now, but didn't start because every mod i wanted to make there was already something similar. This will likely be my favorite mod of all time. I once spent a week troubleshooting a digital clock I made from scratch, nothing will be more painful than looking at the same diagram you made and trying to figure out how to do something as easy as resetting to 1 instead of 0 after 12. I know the creationkit and papyrus are different from anything I've worked with but I'm a fast study. In my JavaScript class I forgot about the final project and ended up making and testing the whole thing in just a few days. 

I can't really start working or rather learning how to do this until next week though. In probably 2 weeks I think I'll make a new topic or something.