Profile Settings Help

Guest Scorz72

Guest Scorz72

Hello, this might seem like a dumb question but I really need help. I have been trying to set my age on my account but I can't find a link or button that will let me change it. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to your profile and then click on the "Edit profile" button (top right of the page.)

You cannot enter the "Age", but you can enter the birthrate, and the age is calculated from it.

• 10 months later...

Um, silly question here, how can I change my Member tittle ? :mellow:

post-89432-0-39107300-1479872617_thumb.png

go to profile> select "edit my profile" on top right of the page. > Middle of the page you will see the above.

Click user name in the top left corner then click on *my setting* and scroll down it should be found in the profile settings tab.

post-89432-0-83726600-1479872799_thumb.png

:P

Right below Member Title.

attachicon.gifUser CP - LoversLab 2016-11-22 21-43-08.png

go to profile> select "edit my profile" on top right of the page. > Middle of the page you will see the above.

Click user name in the top left corner then click on *my setting* and scroll down it should be found in the profile settings tab.

attachicon.gifss.png

Um, sir this is what I got... :unsure:

Jx9Dij4O.jpg

You are in the correct place. Likely you have to have a few more post before you can change the member title. Might need 100 or so post before you can get that. Not sure of the current # I had to wait a bit even back then during the stone ages when I started here. Once it is available you will see it there. While at it ... you can create a birth date as well ;) if you want. Not required.

• 1 month later...
Guest jaidlee

i dont have that Profile Settings section? messaged admin team they read the message and didnt reply. really getting pissed off now. being trying since the day i signed up. its a joke im fucking 21. can i now just download thw mod??????????????????

attachicon.gifss.png

Jx9Dij4O.jpg

I DONT HAVE THAT SETTING. IM GETTING SO MAD. I DONT HAVE THE PROFILE SETTING SECTION. ADMIN WONT HELP JUST READ MY MESSAGE AND IGNORED. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

attachicon.gifss.png

Jx9Dij4O.jpg

@(jaidlee)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56264-profile-settings-help/?p=1743662 Read the post above your rant. You do *NOT* have enough posts for that option to become unlocked. You need 2 posts to be able to post links and upload pictures I think you need 50 to 100 posts before the option you want becomes unlocked can't remember for sure as it's been awhile since I needed to think about it.

There is no admin team there is 1 admin for the whole site plus they control multiple mods and also have a discord to watch. Something like this isn't life threatening or the end of the world and they will unlikely respond to something that isn't any of the above. There are multiple threads on I can't do this on the site I can't do that.

You can download a mod without having this option unlocked in your profile settings.

I'm not even going to try to read your high cap spammed post as high cap spamming is annoying to look at and usually gets ignore my many people.

Archived