Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Oblivion Body Replacer Mergers

Body Replacer Merger Utility

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Puuk

Puuk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

DMRA merger released

...after almost a moth. Sorry for the delay, I haven't really had any time to focus on this version's file structure (there are so darn many alternative versions). I had to make few compromisses, mostly to combine few options together. The installation script is currently missing alternative glass armours and you can't seperately choose between different cape models. I will hopefully add these features in the future, but now is time for males.

Also, keep in mind that DMRA really isn't my body of choice. Add that to the crazy amount of variation available and so there might be a scripting error somewhere. Hopefully not but if you see one, please report it.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Quorwyf

Quorwyf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Your DMRA merger isn't copying the textures or esp over to the merged version.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Body, Replacer, Merger, Utility