View File

Oblivion Body Replacer Mergers

...combine all necessary files for your body of choice to be used with one installer!

This mod is actually a repository for several tools that will tell you what to download and leave rest to them. Scripts are .bat files that will do the copying part for you and packs everything to a nice semi-bash-ready / fully omod ready installer. My main goal is to make one for every Seamless Equipment supported body, plus heads after that.

By semi-bash-ready I mean that there is no bash installer (OBMM yes!) and plugin files needs to be moved from the root folder. I couldn't get them to install with OBSE any other way.

NOTE: Most of these files will require Universal Skeleton (controlable version) and you should have it or an equivalent anyway, so make sure to have one. Also to make boobs bounce on allowed bodies you will need proper animations like NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer.

Without a further ado, please pick your parts:

Ladies

DMRA

Merged DMRA Female Body and Equipment Replacer 1.0.0

Download file: DMRA Merger 1_0_0.7z

BBB: yes
Sizes: DMRA standard body
OBMM ready: yes
BAIN ready: yes (no installer)
Screenshots: no

Requires:

More specific instructions bundled with core file. Your folder should be set up something like this before you run the script:

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer-42033-3-4\omod conversion data\SE- DMRA CORE 42033-45905-1-0\DMRA Merger.batMerged DMRA Female Body and Equipment Replacer_readme.rtfRequired files for DMRA merger.txt

HGEC

Merged HGEC Female Body and Equipment Replacer 1.0

Download file: HGEC Merger 1_0_1.7z

BBB: yes
Sizes: C & E tops, normal & wide bottoms
BAIN rady: partial (plugin files needs rearranging)

Requires:

More specific instructions bundled with core file. Your folder should be set up something like this before you run the script:

BBB for EVE-34324\BBB-EVE-Ccup - All Clothes-43106-0-4\EVE_HGEC_BodyStock and Clothing Wrye Bash BAIN -24078\NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3_1 Manual Install-35551-3-1\omod conversion data\SE- HGEC BBB all-in-1-45858-1-0\SE- HGEC CORE 24078-45858-1-0\HGEC Merger.batMerged HGEC Female Body and Equipment Replacer_readme.rtfRequired files.txt

Robert female (to be made, if I will)

TGND2

Merged TGND2 Female Body and Equipment Replacer 1.0

Download file: TGND2 Merger 1_0_0.7z

BBB: no
Sizes: Standard & perky bodies
BAIN ready: partial (plugin files needs rearranging)

Requires:

omod conversion data\SE- TGND2 CORE 30914-45857-1-0\SE- TGND2.1b Patch 41811-45857-1-0\TGND Release 2_1 Beta BAIN Installer-30914\TGND-2_1B Vanilla Armor Patch 1-0-4-41811-1-0-4\Merged TGND2 Female Body and Equipment Replacer_readme.rtfRequired files.txtTGND2 Merger.bat

Gentlemen

Robert male (to be made)

Common

Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2

Merged Oblivion Character Overhaul 2 1.0.0

Download file: OCO2 Merger 1_0_0.7z

BAIN ready: yes (no installer)

Requires:

Oblivion Character Overhaul v203-44676-2-03\omod conversion data\SR- Khats and Args-46578-1-0\SR- OCOv2 BAIN 44676-45859-1-4\OCO Merger.batRequired files.txt

Update plan/priority

- Robert's male merger
- Tweaks to HGEC Merger
- Tweaks to TGND2 Merger
- Add Glass armor, robe options to DMRA Merger
- Robert's female Merger

Yes Coronerras is old if anyone were to use this and they were using LAPF it would break LAPF and we would start getting a flood of why is my dick/boobs stretching to infinity threads popping up. As fejeena states get rid of it and replace it with Growlf's or many might not use it if they use any LAPF mods as they don't want to break them.

Ok I might have mixed things up, it has been a while since I have messed with these things. Requirement swapped.

Universal skeleton just seems to have that annoying effect that using kill command will make people fly backwards...

Yes but you should not use the kill command you should use your weapon ;)  :D

And use the controllable version, not the total controllable version.

Usually yes, but it is very helpful when modding.

TGND2 Version now out

The only thing in the Roberts esp are tails

Argonian and Khajiit use new tail meshes ( included in Roberts Mod )

Characters\Argonian\Male\Tail.NIF

Characters\Khajiit\Male\Khajiittail.NIF

the females are not changed they still use the vanilla ( or HGEC) tail meshes

Characters\Argonian\Tail.NIF

Characters\Khajiit\KhajiitTail.NIF

Both meshes have different UV Maps , and Roberts male texture with vanilla mesh looks shit.

Edit: If you use a BashedPatch the esp will be deactivated after Patch creation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have deleted all other things in the esp only Argonian, Khajiit, Vampire and Sheogorath race left.

I added all other fixes for these 4 races i nthe esp

Khajiit fix:  ( So I got rid of the KhajiitFix.esp )

female foot texture path: Characters\khajiit\female\footfemale.dds ( in Oblivion.esm it is set to male folder 9

Sheogorath and Vampire race fix:  (  ? but don't know if anyone play these races ? )

Both races

male foot texture path:

Characters\Imperial\Male\FootMale.dds ( in Oblivion.esm it is set to the hand texture )

female foot texture path:

Characters\Imperial\Female\footfemale.dds  ( in Oblivion.esm it is set to the hand texture )

Edit: about two years ago I checked the Unofficial Oblivion Patch and the texture path fixes were not in the esp. Don't know if they are in the newest  UOP version, I don't use it .

My main focus is to make "Seamless equipment" merged to these replacers so that I can know better what actually is currently active. The implementation of these replacers will follow junkacc's guides closely. That said, Robert male version will be created using this info: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45864/?

As you can see, in OCO version it is advised to remove the mentioned plugin. Blockhead is utilised instead to override male tails per race, which seems clever to me.

If you use a vanilla race replacer with esp ( not only meshes and textures replacer ) you will have all the fixed I mentioned above and you don't need the Roberts esp.

Use what? I just said that the Roberts .esp will not be used.

If you use a Mod like OCO all Vanilla races are in the esp and you don't need Roberts esp.

If you use only Roberts meshes and textures you should use Roberts esp ( best with all the textures fixes I mentioned above. Think the Khajiit female textures fix was not in the original Roberts esp, I  added it in my esp )

OCO uses vanilla tail mesh paths, which basically means the male tails will look like they stick out of the anus like the female ones do. Robert made proper male tails that continue down from the spine for all the different ass shapes of different body types, but he didnt put the proper texture paths on them. Long story short, I changed all the male/tail.nifs to point to footmale.dds, and also made ones to use blockhead for OCO.

So now puuk has to support both non-OCO and blockhead type installs... which is a pain :)

Well I will probably add support only for OCO version if it gets too complicated. Blockhead tails can an option (what are those BodyAssetOverride tails that already come with "SE- Robert Male v5.2 CORE for OCO", though?). After all that is what I use, which is naturally my priority. Robert one does seem like a big mess.

Well, b4 there was blockhead, the only way for males to have seperate tails was the esp. There are still people who don't use blockhead so the non "for OCO" package includes a modified RobertMaleBodyV5.esp. The BodyAssetOverride tails is the new blockhead method that makes the esp obsolete.

Not entirely sure what this does aside from streamlining what we might need for seamless armors in oblivion (scripts for hwaht?), but I did try to start modding oblivion a few months back and found myself horribly inept. Much harder to get anything looking decent than skyrim, and so many of the races in that million race mod were just malfunctioning so horrifically. I was simply scared away so badly that I'm sure I need a fresh install when I go back, but now I know not to get that million race mod and hopefully you'll give me this easy method to decent looking clothing. Bless you. I look forward to your addition of DMRA. I've never played Oblivion, but hopefully I'll find the time soon, and have your setup to help me get on my feet easier.

Well, b4 there was blockhead, the only way for males to have seperate tails was the esp. There are still people who don't use blockhead so the non "for OCO" package includes a modified RobertMaleBodyV5.esp. The BodyAssetOverride tails is the new blockhead method that makes the esp obsolete.

I will try my best. If the folder structure is similar between these two versions, it will not be too big of a problem.

Not entirely sure what this does aside from streamlining what we might need for seamless armors in oblivion (scripts for hwaht?), but I did try to start modding oblivion a few months back and found myself horribly inept. Much harder to get anything looking decent than skyrim, and so many of the races in that million race mod were just malfunctioning so horrifically. I was simply scared away so badly that I'm sure I need a fresh install when I go back, but now I know not to get that million race mod and hopefully you'll give me this easy method to decent looking clothing. Bless you. I look forward to your addition of DMRA. I've never played Oblivion, but hopefully I'll find the time soon, and have your setup to help me get on my feet easier.

Basically these scripts combine different body replacers so you only need to install one instead of dozen on top of each other. It of course means some limitations (I will not support all HGEC cup sizes for example, so one still needs to download & install those seperately. Bundled installers do have the option to not install the body though, so he/she can still use these to get neckseamless armor and clothing). I personally don't use any race mods for the very reasons you mentioned. With the DRMA version I still don't know whether or not to support alternate versions of equipment (there are so many and most of them seem to be less revealing, which I don't know if will be desired). Glad to be of an assistance, though!

I will try my best. If the folder structure is similar between these two versions, it will not be too big of a problem.

Basically these scripts combine different body replacers so you only need to install one instead of dozen on top of each other. It of course means some limitations (I will not support all HGEC cup sizes for example, so one still needs to download & install those seperately. Bundled installers do have the option to not install the body though, so he/she can still use these to get neckseamless armor and clothing). I personally don't use any race mods for the very reasons you mentioned. With the DRMA version I still don't know whether or not to support alternate versions of equipment (there are so many and most of them seem to be less revealing, which I don't know if will be desired). Glad to be of an assistance, though!

Oof, yeah, DMRA is tough there. Personally I like less revealing armors, because honestly Bethesda designed these armors with a bunch of nuances and stuff like that, and it just provides so much more style if you will to provide something that is more than just a bikini. But DMRA is such a sexualized body type that it's hard to think of not cutting away most of the material, which is why I always favor the form fitting full armors, because hopefully they still show off the body, but also give it the texture of different armors that are so cool. Of course, when I installed DMRA, I don't remember really finding anything like that, pretty sure it was all skimpy to a large extent. I'm sure whatever you may decide, it won't be too conservative lol.

Also, when your package for HGEC supports C and E cups, does it support that EBE E cup or whatever? The one with a slightly buffer body? I saw it on the first HGEC link in a gif image attached to the file. I would guess since the other files seem to be based off that one that all 3 bodies would be supported, you just prolly didn't notice it as it seems it was kinda shoehorned in a later update as another option(not mentioned in title of file).

Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2 merger released

A bit hurried one, so this one doesn't yet include a readme. Therefore I mention this here: Atleast when in character creation menu I do get visible neckseams, and this effect remains when I leave it. This problem is solved most conveniently by opening console while in third person and typing player.update3d

Anyway, I must give my praise to junkacc for the effort that has been put on these seamless things. Everything looks so much better without neckseams. Also good news is that I managed to get esps install from subdirectory. This means that this file will be more BAIN-compatible than previous ones. Installer for BAIN doesn't exist, though.

Oof, yeah, DMRA is tough there. Personally I like less revealing armors, because honestly Bethesda designed these armors with a bunch of nuances and stuff like that, and it just provides so much more style if you will to provide something that is more than just a bikini. But DMRA is such a sexualized body type that it's hard to think of not cutting away most of the material, which is why I always favor the form fitting full armors, because hopefully they still show off the body, but also give it the texture of different armors that are so cool. Of course, when I installed DMRA, I don't remember really finding anything like that, pretty sure it was all skimpy to a large extent. I'm sure whatever you may decide, it won't be too conservative lol.

Also, when your package for HGEC supports C and E cups, does it support that EBE E cup or whatever? The one with a slightly buffer body? I saw it on the first HGEC link in a gif image attached to the file. I would guess since the other files seem to be based off that one that all 3 bodies would be supported, you just prolly didn't notice it as it seems it was kinda shoehorned in a later update as another option(not mentioned in title of file).

I will see what I can do with DMRA. OBMM's multiselection will probably be the way to go, though the lacking thing is preview screenshots. I might add a bit of those after everything else is done (probably use already existing screens from those mods that must be downloaded anyway), but can't really promise that.

HGEC package doesn't support EBE E, though it could easily be changed. I actually was going to add them until I noticed that (if I recall correctly) no seamless versions of those equipment were available. While this may not be a problem on most armors, I would guess that some clothing will not look proper. I will look at possible differences at some point and if no problems seems to exist, it will be an easy thing to add.

• 4 weeks later...

DMRA merger released

...after almost a moth. Sorry for the delay, I haven't really had any time to focus on this version's file structure (there are so darn many alternative versions). I had to make few compromisses, mostly to combine few options together. The installation script is currently missing alternative glass armours and you can't seperately choose between different cape models. I will hopefully add these features in the future, but now is time for males.

Also, keep in mind that DMRA really isn't my body of choice. Add that to the crazy amount of variation available and so there might be a scripting error somewhere. Hopefully not but if you see one, please report it.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...