My video - Lovers with PK 3 in 1

Yeah I know the controls but they never save. =/

Did you have to manually adjust all the positions too the first time?

I'm wondering if it's something messed up with my load order or something that's causing the positions to go haywire.

yup! in the first time but not all positions.

hi, remember me from Hongfire???

I'mthe fun of all your work that you do from oblivion!!!

And I'm really thankful to you for the everything that you are doing.

I got few questions to you about the video that you recently uploaded, I mean Lovers PK 3 in1.

1.Can you tell me what location did you use in this video(I mean the location on a bridge...) Is this a mod or what???

2. What mod did you use to remove all games logo..health bar...etc to get only a pure sex scene on the print screen(and as I assume also in the game) and nothing else present on the screen(and in the game)...like toolbars ..logo..magic bars, health bars...etc

3.as I've seen on the video, when female had squirt - the sex did not stop and continued for 1 or 2 minutes further..But how did you manage that? Is this also a mod or only a result of some lovers settings change??? If so, then please tell what exactly did you change in the settings???

4. on the females you got a puffy nipples, where did you get them??maybe you have a link??

hi' date=' remember me from Hongfire???

I'mthe fun of all your work that you do from oblivion!!!

And I'm really thankful to you for the everything that you are doing.

I got few questions to you about the video that you recently uploaded, I mean Lovers PK 3 in1.

1.Can you tell me what location did you use in this video(I mean the location on a bridge...) Is this a mod or what???

2. What mod did you use to remove all games logo..health bar...etc to get only a pure sex scene on the print screen(and as I assume also in the game) and nothing else present on the screen(and in the game)...like toolbars ..logo..magic bars, health bars...etc

3.as I've seen on the video, when female had squirt - the sex did not stop and continued for 1 or 2 minutes further..But how did you manage that? Is this also a mod or only a result of some lovers settings change??? If so, then please tell what exactly did you change in the settings???

4. on the females you got a puffy nipples, where did you get them??maybe you have a link??

[/quote']

thank you duration:)

yes,I remember you:D

1.Shivering Isle,you will find many beautiful location.

2.Menu and Camera Toggler by qwerty or TM command

3.I did not activate "Lovers with PK Extender.esp"

process setting in Lover setting set to manual

Z = next level of animation 1/2/3

Shift Z = last level of animation 1/2/3

E = next animation

4.Modified SPB DMMC Body or 090 SPB DMMC Body Replacer Official v1.1(Fixed)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much!My english is too bad.

I have down Voiceset Y-Type AG3 Conversion 1.0 and xlovers_Soundpack_Nusbie_1.0,but I can't found the sound too.

ns1--22 sound is english...

ns7.zip is not have the sound too...

I guess you sent another sound file to me for mistake.

Thank you very much!My english is too bad.

I have down Voiceset Y-Type AG3 Conversion 1.0 and xlovers_Soundpack_Nusbie_1.0' date='but I can't found the sound too.

ns1--22 sound is english...

ns7.zip is not have the sound too...

I guess you sent another sound file to me for mistake.

[/quote']

...7_Voiceset_Y-Type_AG3_Conversion_1_0\ns7\Normal\1

must be 01-45.wav inside

to use those voice in game

copy ns7 to Oblivion\Data\Sound\Fx\lovers

delete the old one and replace it

then

run oblivion>>use spell name lover system setting(some thing like that)>>choose to change your character voice to ns7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...