[WIP] Rosebutt V2 (ReExploded)

Im curious what about using a combo of yours and 4udiks approach.Let me elaborate.Basically making a new/ detailed clenched anus "with a small tube that can poke out a few inches from the body and unclench accordingly as stretched via animations during penetration.But also beable to clench back in and close using "rosebutt tech" making a equippable/ animated anus that rest right slightly above the mesh "though with the part of the tube on the sides that collides slightly through the skin to look as if its anal ridge is part of the respective m/f body .The open anus itself maybe improved with a cavity map to make the gape look deeper than it is .    "crude example" but the general idea to be adjusted accordingly to be more lifelike lol  .Something similar to this but improved/configured accordingly for skyrim again using similar methods the rosebutt uses.  http://gninsdimension.net/author/gnin/page/15/

The 4udik approach is very different, it's a complete body with native gape/prolapse functions,

if one day he find a way, the rosebutt is going to be probably totally useless.

Rosebutt is basicaly a simple mesh build like a cloth, nothing more. So my approach is far more simple to be sure to have something working.

Anyway, 4udik body looks blocked and I really do not know if there is still progress since some "old" modders told him that it is not possible?

To have the prolapse deeper, you have to edit the different bodies that exist to made a gape.
This involves adding/moving vertices, redoing their weightpaint and probably their textures..
If you want to do it.. You will have plenty to occupy you.  :P

Webm (big prolapse 3): http://webmshare.com/dEWQw

Webm (sticky prolapse 1): http://webmshare.com/3wdyn

Hang on.  That animation.  I've never seen it before.  The one I use for my character is similar to it in essence, but what I'm seeing in the above videos looks a bit more natural, and the unique animation of the hands is a dead giveaway that it's something different.

Would love to know where it can be found.

The walk animations are in Fnis sexy moves.

Great job, dude! Thank you!  :heart:

When we can see the vaginal prolapse?  :blush:

Thanks.  ;)

Sorry but no vaginal prolapse planned, It's pretty difficult to integrate something like that with a good looking.

• 4 months later...

Is anybody able to do some simple bodyslide files for this ?

Just to locate the gaping correctly on/in/at the body. Some sliders for moving the object along x-/y- and z-axes and maybe some center rotation should do the trick. It seems somewhat to high on my CBBE HDT body and a tad to far left. Another option might be to connect it to XPMSE and Racemenu, but I am far to unexperienced to do that, just a user here.

Still using the v0.1 because it fits better.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought of this but try moving the rosebutt object to align with the vagina and it looks like uterine prolapse.

I tested some settings with the buttshape2 slider in CBBE and if you use buttshape2=0 it fits. Just have to change the slot now back to 54 in CK. Slot 48 conflicts with SexLab Squirt.

If you made some working modifications.

Post your results and files here, I add to the first post.

This is not a mod I'm still working on.
Although I may be adapting for cosio body, that I still have to test...

Here the mod with slot 54 occupied instead of slot 48:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2bp6ads0ilp8j8g/Rosebutt_V2_%28ReExploded_Slot_54%29_v2.1.7z

Feel free to download it and add it to your download section here.

I did a lot of such slot changes with other mods too, it's actually pretty repetitive and easy. Once you encountered the "invisible item" bug and solved it you can do it anytime.

1) You just have to change the slot type for ALL items in the Creation Kit (look up ALL item references called "rosebutt" or similar there, in this case you will have 6 in total, 3 armor items and 3 armor addon items). Change the slot number and save your mod to CK.

2) change the nif reference in Nifskope by using this guide: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number

Otherwise the item will be equipped in the right slot, but invisible ingame.

You don't have to be an expert in using Nifscope, just being able to follow instructions. Just click on the Body Part property delete the whole entry and type the slot number (54 or what else you wish) and Nifscope automatically generates the correct entry.

I am just able to change some basics in Nifscope but it's so helpful when it comes to changing body slots or texture paths which are connected to meshes in Nifskope (in example: for creating standalone followers).

Thanks I'll add that tomorrow on the first page,

So you have just edited the slot, not made more adjusts or things like that?

You can check what I do, I'm pretty used with nifskope. ^^

But I do not consider use some time on this mod except maybe for COSIO body.

So if some people want to made modifications adjustments etc, just show and put here to allow to some to have rosebutt things.

This is for a very little niche but there is some people..

Thanks I'll add that tomorrow on the first page,

So you have just edited the slot, not made more adjusts or things like that?

You can check what I do, I'm pretty used with nifskope. ^^

But I do not consider use some time on this mod except maybe for COSIO body.

So if some people want to made modifications adjustments etc, just show and put here to allow to some to have rosebutt things.

This is for a very little niche but there is some people..

Just changed the slot number, because it conflicted with SexLab Squirt. I can't create meshes my own or change x/y/z adjustments. As I found out that morphing the butt in a special way on my player char (buttshape and butt crack sliders) fixed the issue, there is no need for me anymore to change anything else.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Harbinger2.0 said:

They just dont get it, bro :cool:

Bah yeah It's a  bit sad,
I worked and used prolapse since my first animation, but people always ask to remove..

So now I do not work and add any prolapse anymore..

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Have you tried eather max body or the full smp body 2.0 for sse. 

They both have working anus as well as working vagina. The xmls are out there as well under 

to get a prolapse should be easy enough . Just change the xmls with jff.there is also in that thread every thing needed for pe instead of smp as well as the info needed to make in bs2 a unp slider for use in oldrim . 

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

Komotor, I received permissions from galahad_69 to upload and maintain an SE version of Naked Dungeons.  Could I upload my SE conversion of "KomRoseButt-V2-1" along with it on the same page?

ok

• 4 months later...