No bra. Just a tattoo outline. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much work just to wear it anyways. I really don't think you're getting 1/20th of the downloads you would be getting if you weren't asking players to become modders. Oh well. Nice outfit though. Maybe someday someone will finish it and pack into a nice simple zip that you install, batch-build in Bodyslide and play. Hopefully they'll update the Bodyslide files too. Did you know Bodyslide has muscle sliders now? Yep. It would look pretty strange putting this item on and suddenly turning into a female shrimp, pretty darn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk

• 2 weeks later...

No bra. Just a tattoo outline. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much work just to wear it anyways. I really don't think you're getting 1/20th of the downloads you would be getting if you weren't asking players to become modders. Oh well. Nice outfit though. Maybe someday someone will finish it and pack into a nice simple zip that you install, batch-build in Bodyslide and play. Hopefully they'll update the Bodyslide files too. Did you know Bodyslide has muscle sliders now? Yep. It would look pretty strange putting this item on and suddenly turning into a female shrimp, pretty darn.

I know that about the bodyslide muscles update. I'm probably waiting for the dismemberment [way more important] to appear on the bodyslide before I update, must work on blender/3dsmax then back to outfit studio then port it back. And Seriously, I have to play my REAL LIFE.

Unless your using your custom body preset, your on your own to fix it.

[Heck, we don't even know your slider preset + DIFF PEOPLE HAVE DIFF SLIDER PRESET].

If your using one the main stream body preset I can whip a fix on it.

Seriously, Modders already post updated tutorials for fixing clipping, "Copy bone weight" or Port basic outfit when using oufitstudio.

Your a console user, I suppose.

"No bra. Just a tattoo outline."? probably I just scratching my head. Tattoo, there is no tattoo.

I know that about the bodyslide muscles update. I'm probably waiting for the dismemberment [way more important] to appear on the bodyslide before I update, must work on blender/3dsmax then back to outfit studio then port it back. And Seriously, I have to play my REAL LIFE.

[Heck, we don't even know your slider preset + DIFF PEOPLE HAVE DIFF SLIDER PRESET].

Seriously, Modders already post updated tutorials for fixing clipping, "Copy bone weight" or Port basic outfit when using oufitstudio.

"No bra. Just a tattoo outline."? probably I just scratching my head. Tattoo, there is no tattoo.

Oh yes of course, your real life. You see I work night shifts as a private security consultant 6 days a week, and even though I only make 4k a month, I still work up to 60 hours, however, I still work as an IT tech when I'm off jobs for security firms, while in college taking classes on GSM Phone Encryptions and A-51 Encryption. And I have time play games. There are wonderful modders all over the loverslab and Nexus who have full-time jobs who work 80 hours a week, and still make the hugest, most incredibly user-friendly/efficient mods. So I'm not going into whatever the hell your "REAL LIFE" is.

Dismemberment? Bodyslide is coming out with dismemberment. THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME. Bloody hell, I can't wait.

But I'm not on a console, that's for sure. Consoles are for gimps. I have 32 Gigs of Ram, 6 core processor, Radeon Graphics Card (which costed me $700 alone), altogether an Asus Master that I saved up 3 months for a whopping $2,500 just for the version with a 10 Terrabyte Hard Drive. You see I have every game you've probably ever heard of. I finish them fast and get bored easy, but I am a perfectionist, so please forgive me for complaing my bloody ass off when I see something like this.

But it's okay. I got it working now. I posted a thread on the Nexus looking for modders for hire and paid a bloak $200 to take care of my Fallout 4 for me and all the mods. A right fine job he did, too.

Have a nice one now.

Oh yes of course, your real life. You see I work night shifts as a private security consultant 6 days a week, and even though I only make 4k a month, I still work up to 60 hours, however, I still work as an IT tech when I'm off jobs for security firms, while in college taking classes on GSM Phone Encryptions and A-51 Encryption. And I have time play games. There are wonderful modders all over the loverslab and Nexus who have full-time jobs who work 80 hours a week, and still make the hugest, most incredibly user-friendly/efficient mods. So I'm not going into whatever the hell your "REAL LIFE" is.

Dismemberment? Bodyslide is coming out with dismemberment. THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME. Bloody hell, I can't wait.

But I'm not on a console, that's for sure. Consoles are for gimps. I have 32 Gigs of Ram, 6 core processor, Radeon Graphics Card (which costed me $700 alone), altogether an Asus Master that I saved up 3 months for a whopping $2,500 just for the version with a 10 Terrabyte Hard Drive. You see I have every game you've probably ever heard of. I finish them fast and get bored easy, but I am a perfectionist, so please forgive me for complaing my bloody ass off when I see something like this.

But it's okay. I got it working now. I posted a thread on the Nexus looking for modders for hire and paid a bloak $200 to take care of my Fallout 4 for me and all the mods. A right fine job he did, too.

Have a nice one now.

For the info, I work on the Farm mate. After a days work out in the sun, feels like beaten up by 10 guys. ** a week for good output, who couldn't resist that. eh.

No worries if your a perfectionist. Its fine.

I don't release a fox 48 bodyslide cause I can't guarantee the outcome of the outfit on the bodyslide. Specially, on the skirt side.

I am more confident, if the modder could directly port it to their specific body preset, so it could be tested rigorously for clipping and any anomalies.

Some body preset have diff clipping problems. It cannot be solve on the Base Body Preset, it should be molded first. Then brush it into place.

Probably, from what I read on CBBE, the dismemberment is already a WIP. Most of us don't know when it will be rolling out for "consumer" use. But the dismemberment can be achieve using 3dmax "bs subindex modifier" on a single body No Bodyslide. Techie stuff.

Just a tip though. If your going to play modded games on PC prepare to get your hands dirty.

Your cool man, stay cool.

I'm not really good with bodyslide, so I couldn't find how to remove the bra from the armor and use newmiller's instead.

Removing the bra can be achieve using Outfit Studio. Putting the newmiller is a bit, well complex? [hope you already have a newmiller molded and ready on that body preset you have]. Export meshes > Object Alignment to the body > Bone weight copy > edit properties for textures.

I'm probably finding a time out of my job, so that I can update the "How did I do it" pic or update the data files.

Thought you needed nifscope to combine outfits like that? That's what I did for Skyrim.

Well... Yes and no... But you have a point there. In terms of the specific meshes [if you already have a "pre-fab" on your custom bodyslide preset, that is already working on the game. Then nifscope can do the trick, cut-paste to combine]. Does the trick pretty well :D

The problem is, if that "mesh" is in a different locaton\position. Outfit studio can solve this "in a way". But if you need precision vertices moving, good old fashion 3d modeling tool does a pretty good job.

skyrim nif  to a Fallout4 nif, there may be similarities. But I haven't done cut-paste-ing things on skyrim nif to fallout4 nif. Auto CTD perhaps. 

• 6 months later...

I've some questions. It's possible to make a new BodySlide for CBBE from the latest update? And maybe it's possible to add some options like With Bra; No Bra to the upgrading menu?

By the way i love your outfit it's fantastic :D

• 4 weeks later...

I've some questions. It's possible to make a new BodySlide for CBBE from the latest update? And maybe it's possible to add some options like With Bra; No Bra to the upgrading menu?

By the way i love your outfit it's fantastic :D

Yep, seen the new CBBE Update + bodyslide. I still suck at making bodyslide though. :lol:

Probably if I have the time, gonna update this one.

• 4 weeks later...

_Gurl.esp (v1.5) tweaked edition.

_Gurl.esp

1. Split the gloves from the outfits

2. Created "construct able object" bits for the main outfits and the gloves. Items can be crafted at the chem station (they will show up under the "Gurl" menu).

3. Weight on all items is set to 0 (cause reasons)

4. All items are set to a default armor rating of 100 (including gloves) and have rail road lining, legendary, and armor misc keywords setup on them (along with the original options that show up at the armor workbench).

recap: lighter, stronger, can be crafted at the chem station, and improved even further at the armor workbench... yay.

i have some trouble here, so i tried to install it, and i cant find the duffle bag near the vault 111, and in console command, i can only find Fox 48, no fox 37 and other things, but the funny thing is, i can find it on bodyslide, but not in the game, please help me

EDITED.

well fuck me, i forgot to tick the gurl esp on NMM, i thought the esp would be automatically ticked lol, now its working tho! 

• 2 weeks later...

Even after moving the Bodyslide files into the proper folders it still seems to not modify the mesh. The body doesn't change. There's also nipples poking through most of the outfits.

Sorry mate... I can't recreate your problem "not modify the mesh" [i assume your outfit won't mold on your slider presets]. I Even tried Isolating a new bodyslide, slap the slidersets and shapedata. Meshes seems to move. Nipple poking solution = export without reference on the outfit Studio. Just mind that I didn't use ZAPslider.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...