2s1q5uv.jpg140m6a9.jpg

In your new version has bug mesh. The old version had no such error.

Clippings...

Outfit studio tutorial

Could fix thing like that [brush tools]

Or Try this one:

<a class=post-30234-0-38449300-1459665546_thumb.jpg' alt='post-30234-0-38449300-1459665546_thumb.jpg'>

Bodyslide.7z

Cropped a lot on the Body. Redid the alignment [Cause someone on nexus had a breakthrough, X = + 0.0002, Y = + 0.8818, Z = - 120.8440].

Great Mod!! Thanks you so much!!

May I ask you for the newmiller nif file you personal use in the photo??

Ive download the newmiller nif file and try to do it myself, but still don't know how to cover Skyrim file to Fallout 4.

That will be really grateful if you can offer the newmiller nif file you've done....

Ive download the newmiller nif file and try to do it myself, but still don't know how to cover Skyrim file to Fallout 4.

That will be really grateful if you can offer the newmiller nif file you've done....

Yup, i feel your plight. Import this, weird textures goes out, or weird meshes. :]

The new miller that I use was from skyrim, just cropped it so only the breast part was only left [and some part on the middle].

_FO4 New Miller Test.7z .max file => Back up

Firstable, thanks for your helping man!

But there's a problem... My 3D MAX can't open your max file.

It says I miss some dll and "Invalid file- only partially loaded".

Sorry Im not good at 3D...

Do you think there's any possible for you to export the newmiller file you use to nif file that can use in Fallout 4 for me?

I'm really apreciate for your helping!

Yup, i feel your plight. Import this, weird textures goes out, or weird meshes. :]

The new miller that I use was from skyrim, just cropped it so only the breast part was only left [and some part on the middle].

attachicon.gif_FO4 New Miller Test.7z .max file => Back up

Firstable, thanks for your helping man!

But there's a problem... My 3D MAX can't open your max file.

It says I miss some dll and "Invalid file- only partially loaded".

Sorry Im not good at 3D...

Do you think there's any possible for you to export the newmiller file you use to nif file that can use in Fallout 4 for me?

I'm really apreciate for your helping!

attachicon.gif_FO4 New Miller Test.7z .max file => Back up

I'm using max 2012 64bit.  Exporting & Importing on fallout 4 is the same as skyrim [Good stepping stone more tutorials youtube, nightasy].

The missing DLL's can be downloaded on the net [google it]. EX: www.dll-files.com [handle with care, pc security purposes]

Can't use bodyslide on newmiller, gem on the cleavage stretch-out on defualt cbbe.

Double edit the nif that come from max, bad idea, tools early stages. [max>port nif>back on max = Dissaster] object/texture seems off. Back ups are good.

You could try Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings though.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this armor, any chance of it coming as top/bottom/boots separately? Instead of equipping it all at once.

You mean interchangable parts?... the jacket and shorts I can rectify. The problem is the boots, Cropped feet, removing those result to invisible feet. Unless. The interchanged boots is the same, cover the invisible part. Draw back of cropping the body, I guess.

Been trying [Oblivion] UFF Boots [before DMC lady boots] The ankle ring is a pain.

• 1 month later...

I'm feeling dumb, having issues converting the Fox outfit to my body.  first due to the high heals the reference body alignment is off, and what do I do about the legs?

The original body the boots are the legs.  Hide the boots and the legs where the boots begin disappear.

• 4 weeks later...

@Stormer

Can't leave it lying on my end. Better people could use it. :sleepy:

@Gambit77

7b muscle slider, I haven't notice that... Been out long...

@bigfella67

If your using fox48 that I port, it has HDT skirt. Have to seperate the body outfit from the rest of the meshes when playing the "bone weight?".

Oh... Boots, you could open it in outfit studio [you can mold it on your body here or after you import] then export the meshes it to obj file.

Then back [import] on your preset body on the outfit studio... The alignment? if its the same, good. if not, use "MOVE".... Then copy bone weights [probably below pelvis area, its the boots with leggings yes?]. Should do the trick. hope that helps. :) 

Great work, nice outfit! The only complaint I have isn't your fault, it's just taste. For those of us who find overly large breasts unattractive could you make a version with smaller breasts? For instance, the ideal breast size I find attractive would be Caliente's base body in bodyslide with all the sliders at the default position for the curvy preset except the top breasts slider, the one labeled "Size", all the way to the right; the further breasts get from that point, in terms of size, the more I find them ridiculous & unattractive looking rather than appealing. Your model's minimum size, without utilizing the 'Smaller 1' or 'Smaller 2' sliders, is many sizes larger than that.

The problem with the 'Smaller' sliders for me is that it results in the breasts ending up deformed in many ways. Looking at them up close they are not smoothly round, portions of the breast get botched and misshaped. I have a feeling the base mesh will have to be redone/released in a smaller version in order to get them to where I'd like them without deforming them in the process.

A version with not-large breasts for the rest of us would be nice, too!

Thanks & great work on the mod, tastes aside.

Great work, nice outfit! The only complaint I have isn't your fault, it's just taste. For those of us who find overly large breasts unattractive could you make a version with smaller breasts? For instance, the ideal breast size I find attractive would be Caliente's base body in bodyslide with all the sliders at the default position for the curvy preset except the top breasts slider, the one labeled "Size", all the way to the right; the further breasts get from that point, in terms of size, the more I find them ridiculous & unattractive looking rather than appealing. Your model's minimum size, without utilizing the 'Smaller 1' or 'Smaller 2' sliders, is many sizes larger than that.

The problem with the 'Smaller' sliders for me is that it results in the breasts ending up deformed in many ways. Looking at them up close they are not smoothly round, portions of the breast get botched and misshaped. I have a feeling the base mesh will have to be redone/released in a smaller version in order to get them to where I'd like them without deforming them in the process.

A version with not-large breasts for the rest of us would be nice, too!

Thanks & great work on the mod, tastes aside.

Dif people - dif taste. I agree on that part... Could you send me a pic on the slider part? Default gurl or fox48?

• 3 weeks later...

just downloaded the 3 files, and added it via console command as u wrote. It works for 1 outfit, (black with the red bra) but i can not choose the other ones :(   like to have the golden one :)    any chance to tell me how to do?

@johnwnorton

Golden one? You mean, The Fox 48?

Console>>>>>                 help "FOX" 4

@Gambit77

Damn! Credits goes to you man... ^_^

I've just started testing (Haven't test it fully) the new jacket recently. Redid the sleeve and some on the breast area.

Need to work, must have money to buy 1080ti or equivalent, to ready the ULTRA modded. (Haven't we all)... :sleepy: 

There are no bodyslide files for the Fox 48 outfit? The one posted in the screenshots as "Personal" fits my characters style. Unfortunately I'm not really capable of doing any conversions to bodyslide myself, so would have to have bodyslide files in order to get it to fit my character.

There are no bodyslide files for the Fox 48 outfit? The one posted in the screenshots as "Personal" fits my characters style. Unfortunately I'm not really capable of doing any conversions to bodyslide myself, so would have to have bodyslide files in order to get it to fit my character.

Due to fact, that the outfit should be skin tight as possible [Judging from the concept of it]. Having a Bodyslide would put "air gaps" between the cloth and the skin [its weird when crouching].

Doing outfit conversion is easy to understand [its not rocket science, as long as you follow instruction properly, and people have already video tutorials].

FemaleBody.7z

This is the main body of "fox 48 personal". The Skirt part, bone node came from Prewar Dress.

• 3 weeks later...

No bra. Just a tattoo outline. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much work just to wear it anyways. I really don't think you're getting 1/20th of the downloads you would be getting if you weren't asking players to become modders. Oh well. Nice outfit though. Maybe someday someone will finish it and pack into a nice simple zip that you install, batch-build in Bodyslide and play. Hopefully they'll update the Bodyslide files too. Did you know Bodyslide has muscle sliders now? Yep. It would look pretty strange putting this item on and suddenly turning into a female shrimp, pretty darn.