TESV | AVATARs (70+) & over 250 BANNERs (update 2014-06-12)

sbire

I know I'm a pain in the ass by now but this is the hair i wanted to request i could not find it when i was looking yesterday it was a page back from where i saw it

tesv___av_043_by_convaincant-d55zdds.jpg

I will be out of your hair (no pun intended) if you can get me a working link or upload it to forums or something

Thanks for great banners by the way

Inphy Hair: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6x0eg9ff01jo2h6/Skyrim_InphyhairFixed.7z

Should be this one. Correct me if I'm wrong sbire.

It is the right file, thanks for the assist. I was worried for a second the image included in the file is a joke thing but it works / looks great.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing such nice photos! The way you capture the essence of the moment is surreal.

I just was wondering though if you are able to post links to the armors that you use in the photos. They look really spectacular and dazzling.

Thanks again

Thanks for sharing such nice photos! The way you capture the essence of the moment is surreal.

I just was wondering though if you are able to post links to the armors that you use in the photos. They look really spectacular and dazzling.

Thanks again

yw :) (wow here's your first post) thank you

Archived