Non-Skimpy CBBE HDT Armor Replacer

so when will we get a version that does not include things like iron and steel armors?

Huh? Why wouldn't you want those armors converted? 

Cause bouncing steel breaks my immersion. I managed to change it myself, just deleted the nif's of the armors I didn't want and ran bodyslide again for those who want to know.

• 3 weeks later...

Could you post some pictures of a few outfits? Or just clarify what you mean by non skimpy. Like is it just the armor converted to work with HDt, or is it modified a bit but not over the top? I'm using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? right now, but some of those armors are just... yeah, nice to look at but damn, it's a bit much. Or more accurately, it's a bit too little.

There's almost untouched vanilla armor in this mod. Only the shapes were altered and HDT added. Nothing else was touched.

Would be awesome if this had BodySlide options...

Could you post some pictures of a few outfits? Or just clarify what you mean by non skimpy. Like is it just the armor converted to work with HDt, or is it modified a bit but not over the top? I'm using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? right now, but some of those armors are just... yeah, nice to look at but damn, it's a bit much. Or more accurately, it's a bit too little.

There's almost untouched vanilla armor in this mod. Only the shapes were altered and HDT added. Nothing else was touched.

Would be awesome if this had BodySlide options...

Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification.

So, i have a question.....Probably is due to the skeleton, though...

When character or npcs wearing these armors and clothes sit on a chair, their breast disappear....And when they die, they glitch just as well.
So, my question is, which option should i pick when i install the skeleton? Thanks!

When you equip an armor piece, it changes the body under the clothing to what I used as a reference. So unless you have exact same body as I used then there might be a gap. But I'm pretty sure if your character wear some type of footing or boot, you won't even notice the gap there.

any chance for a bodyslide version? I've tried adding them myself but the body and armor/clothing mesh would move separately from each other. So the clipping was pretty extreme.

• 4 weeks later...

Great Job!!  Really like to have this kind of non-skimpy HDT armor.  Thanks!!

Suggestion:  Is it possible to separate the armor package into two file: metal armor and non-metal armor in the coming version?  Then, user can pick what they need to install.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this armor replacer it's the only one I can find thats not skimpy as hell and includes all the vanilla armor, I was enjoying it at first but now its somewhat odd with the hdt physics, is there a way to use it without the breast and butt physics? I love the look of the armor its just when im in steel armor and tits are bouncing more than a horses balls it can be a bit odd. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey.. how do you install this? Like, can I have idiot proof step by step, please?

I have all the required mods, but I can't get the bounce working on clothes. (works without clothes)

How do I make sure I have the right options selected in bodyslide? Do I build a batch? What do I select there? Do I need to make sure I have certain outfit/body selected? I just don't understand why I can't get the bounce to work on any clothing. Please help.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My computer keeps on changing your mods into different file types instead of downloading them as they are displayed, making it hard for me to add them on my mod manager. Could you by chance add your mods to the nexus? You aren't obligated to, but I'd highly appreciate it. I like CBBE, but I hate unimmersive skimpy armor replacers, so I REEEAAALLLLY want this mod to work. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Don't know if this mod/thread is still active but is it possible to separate the DLC clothes and armor? I prefer to have only the clothes to have HDT for realism. 

Update: Nvm, removing the armor files then repacking solves the issue. Leaving this up for anyone who was thinking of the same.