3 hours ago, DarkLeon54 said:

Not using the sliders from bodyslide, I just had an error when changin the Hair

That is a well known issue with racemenu. It was helped by the pre-cache killer mod ( which is intregrated into newer versions of racemenu ), but still not eliminated.

If you use mods that add lots of hairs, you simply will not be able to cycle through them all w/o crashing. The only solution is to close racemenu periodically.

In other words, pick a hairstyle at creation and proceed. Open console and type showracemenu, cycle through some more. Close it. Repeat as needed until you have the hair you want.

That issue has nothing to do with crash fixes.

• 1 year later...

Having trouble with collisions (they stop working) with Crash Fix UseOSAllocators=1.  I'm using Mod Organizer so it is easy to switch between flavors, and with  UseOSAllocators=0 (whether I include the SKSE memory patch or not) collisions work as expected.  So basically without Crash Fix, or with Crash fix with UseOSAllocators=0, collisions work.  But with UseOSAllocators=1 they stop working.  Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there a "fix"?  I'd like to the use Crash Fix memory fix, but if it stops collisions from working then I'll have to just keep using the SKSE memory fix.  I didn't see this topic elsewhere, so really appreciate the help!

• 4 months later...