Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings (for CBBE)

I am not seeing this at the crafting station I have the newest version of armorsmith ex. and craftable workbenches installed any idea what im missing, what do I need to do? I can see the items in the batch build in body slide aswell and built it  but nothing in game

I had this as well. I had to revert to the previous version of armorsmith to get the Clothing bench, than I  was able to build that and the ring. 

I am having another problem altogether that I think I simply do not have the skill to fix. I have changed the bodyslides to make my character considerably more busty and the chain seems to follow her breasts and her chest instead of hang down between her nipples. Is there any solution for this? I tried to repaint them in bodyslide and it was beyond me. Is that the only way I would be able to fix this?

A way to fix that (for the person making the BodySlide conversion) would be, instead of letting Outfit Studio conform the slider data to the chain, to manually move the chain towards the right spot (Shape -> Move Shape) while the slider is in edit mode.

EDIT: Ah yeah, what BringTheNoise said.

Ok can someone tell me what is going on? I have armorsmith extended, plus crafting workbenches and this mod (and about 70 others) installed and I do not see this in the crafting station. I saw a post that suggested going to the previous version of both crafting workbenches and armorsmith so I did. I see no clothing bench just armorsmith. I disabled armorsmith and same thing however all the clothing is in the armorsmith bench. However there is no piercings selection. Help please?

Ok can someone tell me what is going on? I have armorsmith extended, plus crafting workbenches and this mod (and about 70 others) installed and I do not see this in the crafting station. I saw a post that suggested going to the previous version of both crafting workbenches and armorsmith so I did. I see no clothing bench just armorsmith. I disabled armorsmith and same thing however all the clothing is in the armorsmith bench. However there is no piercings selection. Help please?

The mod uses an older version of Crafting Workbenches as a master. The newer C.W. uses the new AWKCR keywords and benches instead.

I fixed the esp (only 2 modifications required) and attached. It now requires Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) instead of Crafting Workbenches.

This has the side effect of requiring 1 armorer to build the Armorsmith workbench. Do not confuse it with the Armorsmith Extended workbench.

le666piercings AWKCR.rar

post-516911-0-03841700-1453696655_thumb.jpg

post-516911-0-01010100-1453696656_thumb.jpg

Pretty nice piercings!

Only a downside tho, that i simply cant find a standalone (micro) thong where i can wear the thong in combination with the piercings...

So, if someone does know a standalone thong (preferably a mini or a micro one, and if its possible with bodyslide support) which i can wear without the bra, so i can wear the piercings?

Thanks in advance again.

Cheers, Mara

I'm not entirely sure what a micro thong is. But maybe the Naughty Elf is what you're looking for. Here's a replacement project with zaps. If you want to use it you'll still need to download the original mod from the linked page.

Screenshots

post-516911-0-75659700-1453753494_thumb.pngpost-516911-0-68455800-1453753495_thumb.pngpost-516911-0-68418800-1453753496_thumb.pngpost-516911-0-67399200-1453753497_thumb.png

Naughty Elf (FO4) BodySlide w-Zaps.rar

Heya, thanks for that naughty elf. Its definitely something that will suffice for now.

But, still, a real micro thong is my preferation. And this is one:

Warning: NSFW!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SEXY-HELLO-KITTY-MICRO-THONG-BIKINI-TOP-AND-BOTTOM-SWIMWEAR-SEX-GLOWING-IN-UV-/131450170237

So if you maybe know a standalone thong like that, or maybe someone else, then that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance again.

Cheers, Mara

Edit:

I thought the naughty elf worked at first, but it when i wanted to start the game, it ctd'ed

Im using the latest (non beta) patch for fallout 4.

So maybe there is something wrong with my load order?

My load order now is:

<<<<<SNIP>>>>

When i remove the Naughty Elf.esp from the txt file the game normally loads.

So is there a way to solve this?

Thanks in advance again.

Cheers, Mara

The ESP I made requires Armorsmith Extended as well as the Armor Keywords. see http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/?

That's why it's CTD to desktop. The master is missing.

This might be more to your liking Naughty Undies Bodyslide.rar

post-516911-0-90984900-1453794511_thumb.png

It is a separate project. If you build it, it overwrites the nif used by the addon though so you only get one or the other.

Ummm... So What Am I Doing Wrong? The Mod Slots Don't Show Up In The Armor Bench.

Looks like you might have the wrong version loaded. Make sure it's the 0.3 download and if you want the crafting you'll need my updated esp here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56034-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe-v03-090116/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1444942 until O.P. updates his.

I don't see any option to craft any piercings using the Armor Crafting Workbench. I installed the required mods so not sure what went wrong

If you're using the latest AWKCR you'll need a modified ESP to support the new keywords/benches. I made one http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56034-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe-v03-090116/page-3#entry14

Awesome, thank you! I may have missed that reading thru the post. It was late, that's my excuse anyway haha

Think It Might Be A Conflict With A Mod I've Installed?

Fallout4.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
CBBE.esp
BallisticUnderArmor.esp
CraftableArmorSize.esp
Crafting Workbench.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
RobotHomeDefence.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
MostlyFemaleSettlers.esp
MostlyFemBetterSetPatch.esp
dD-Action Ragdoll Force.esp
BetterGenerators.esp
25SlowFusionCoreDrain.esp
DV-Durable Vertibirds.esp
Arbitration - Better Combat AI.esp
44CalIncreased.esp
ShaikujinSettlementAttacked.esp
ModelRobotDisplay.esp
VaultMeat.esp
Samus.esp
TrueStormsFO4.esp
TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
DeadBodyCollision.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
PA_Materials_Paints.esp
PA_Paints_Effects_Materials.esp
PA_Experimental_Material_PAMAP.esp
zWInsanity.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
le666piercings.esp
rxl_collars.esp
Spartan-Calyps.esp
SuitDreams(5.Very Heavy).esp
KerriganGlasses.esp
Kerrigan.esp
KerriganColorChange.esp

Also,

1. Open Fallout4.ini and Find the line that reads: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\
  2. Replace this with the following text: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\
    * The above settings were deprecated as they were known to cause abnormally long load-times.

Think It Might Be A Conflict With A Mod I've Installed?

Fallout4.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm

CBBE.esp

BallisticUnderArmor.esp

CraftableArmorSize.esp

Crafting Workbench.esp

Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp

Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp

Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp

Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp

Armorsmith Extended.esp

RobotHomeDefence.esp

BetterSettlers.esp

MostlyFemaleSettlers.esp

MostlyFemBetterSetPatch.esp

dD-Action Ragdoll Force.esp

BetterGenerators.esp

25SlowFusionCoreDrain.esp

DV-Durable Vertibirds.esp

Arbitration - Better Combat AI.esp

44CalIncreased.esp

ShaikujinSettlementAttacked.esp

ModelRobotDisplay.esp

VaultMeat.esp

Samus.esp

TrueStormsFO4.esp

TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp

TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp

DeadBodyCollision.esp

AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp

PA_Materials_Paints.esp

PA_Paints_Effects_Materials.esp

PA_Experimental_Material_PAMAP.esp

zWInsanity.esp

LegendaryModification.esp

le666piercings.esp

rxl_collars.esp

Spartan-Calyps.esp

SuitDreams(5.Very Heavy).esp

KerriganGlasses.esp

Kerrigan.esp

KerriganColorChange.esp

Also,

• Open Fallout4.ini and Find the line that reads: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\
  • Replace this with the following text: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

* The above settings were deprecated as they were known to cause abnormally long load-times.

The only record it overwrites is do_ModMenuSlotKeywordList "Order of attachpoints in mod menu" [FLST:0005F814]. Even if that was being overwritten again the only thing it would do is cause the mod list to be out of order.

It only uses the keyword for the crafting station from AWKCR. I've heard something about a Form List limit bug, though I don't know mucha bout it, involving too many keywords causing things to get cut off. A lot of forums have mentioned having issues with RobotHomeDefence. Try disabling that and trying it. If that still doesn't work I'm not sure what to say. You could use FO4Edit to load all active plugins and see if there's any overwrites or errors that might be causing issue.

On a side note: which version of AWKCR are you using? Which ESP for the piercings are you using (the original, or the one I posted modified with new AWKCR keywords)?

Huh, I'm Using The Lastest Everything. As For It Being Robot Home Defense. No Go. ^-^ Thanks. I'll Load Up F04Edit And See If It Can Help. Only Thing That Would've Most Likely Interfere Is Legendary Modification. How Would I Check For Errors?

Once FO4Edit is loaded, you can select a mod/bunch of mods on the left, right click, hit check for errors. Don't select the Fallout4.esm or Fallout4.exe or you'll get tons of spam.

Some mods will have errors. Particularly if they use flags that are unknown at this time. What you want to look for is any that can't find references. If you want to copy the entire thing and paste into a text file and upload it I'll take a look to see if anything jumps out.

You could also try using the filters. Right click apply filter, check everything in the first left box for conflict status. Then hit the filter button on the bottom. It'll take a while, then look for red lines. Those are conflicts that are overrides then overridden again. Bold red is overrides that are overridden. The red background with green text is overrides that are the end result.

@slapmesilly

Thank you again for the undies only.

Theyre working fine, really fine indeed, but for now theyre just plain white of color.

Not that i dont like plain white, but i like some variation in it.

For that, ive tried to make the panty.dds file which was just full white, transform to the color i want (soft hot pink)

Then i tried saving it, and loading the game.

The game loads, my safe too, but the panties are still white.

So, should it be possible that you upload a new one, where the panty color is soft hot pink?

If you need the hex code, then here it is:

R:255

G:122

B:230

Hex: FF7AE6

HSV:

H:311

S:52

V:100

Transparancy/Alpha: 255 (maybe you could make this 125 or 100 for a bit of sexy transparancy, but its not a must)

Thanks in advance for helping me out again.

Cheers, Mara

I don't know how to do make alpha transparencies in textures. I tried making a file and setting opacity to 50% and exporting DDS but it didn't work. Here's a new material file. You'll need to name your texture skirt.dds not the panty.dds.

skirt_material.rar

Cool. So The Thing I Can See Is, Armorsmith Extended And Crafting Workbenchs Do Not Like Eachother. I Like Armorsmith Extended, As It's Easier To Use. Thanks For The Help. ^-^ I'll Just Wait For The GECK To Come Out To Use This Mod. Thanks Again!

The latest version of both should work perfectly fine. The benches were moved from Crafting Workbenches into AWKCR. The only thing in Crafting Workbenches is the recipes now. Armorsmith Extended changes the vanilla records of all the armor to allow attachment mod changes, and adds some new armor recipes.

As of testing the mods/masters are:

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) 1.71

Armorsmith Extended 2.61

Crafting Workbenches 2.0

Hmmm, Alright. I'll Try Just Your Mod, And Slowly Activate The Other Mods To See If I Get A Bingo.

That's generally how you'd troubleshoot conflicts.

1. Disable all mods (or at least as many as possible)
  2. Enable one at a time (unless it requires masters which should already have been enabled by the time you get to it)
  3. Load game and see if problem still occurs.
  4. Repeat till you find culprit or all mods are re-enabled.

Obviously since this will require the AWKCR esm that would need to be enabled along with the piercings esp.

Beyond that just those 2 should allow you to do the mods.

If I were doing this myself I would use NMM to export my load order (it keeps track of what's enabled and such) then disable all, enable just AWKCR and the piercings, then see if the mods work. If they do, then you know it's some other mod causing issue. If it doesn't then something is really whacky with your setup.

I am not seeing this at the crafting station I have the newest version of armorsmith ex. and craftable workbenches installed any idea what im missing, what do I need to do? I can see the items in the batch build in body slide aswell and built it  but nothing in game

Maybe you hit the building/crafting menu limit?

In AE v2.6 and CW v2, I moved the AE bench and menu keywords to AWKCR, as well as added some menu keywords for weapons, and DrDanzel and I switched all our recipes to use the shared benches and menu categories.  So it's just a matter of the recipes being for a bench that doesn't exist anymore, just needs an update.

Cool, piercings for FO4, but... I can't see the chain ingame, in bodyslide there it is, but when adding it to the piercing in the workbench... nothing. any clues?

Dunno. Next version will be a complete overhaul, so it makes no sense to search for the cause of the problem now when everything will be different in the next version.

Connection points work now with skinned meshes. I have completely independent mesh and material slots for left and right nipples (and a separate slot for the chain). In total there are 7 mod slots. This means currently more than 60 possible combinations of left/right piercings and materials.

The question is how to proceed with piercings for other body parts. There are two options:
  1. Add more slots for naval/labia/... piercings to the current armor object.
  • Advantage: I only need a single body slot.
  • Disadvantage: The mod menu gets really crowded.
  1. Separate armor objects for other piercings.
    • Advantage: Mod menu is not crowded.
    • Disadvantage: I need more than one body slot.

The body slot question is actually a very important issue to discuss. With Fallout 4 we only have 5-6 unused slots, and maybe 2-3 more we can re-purpose. That's much fewer than we could use for our, let's call them "special", devices in Skyrim.

To make the best of the few available resources and avoid any incompatibilities between different outfits, we need to come to an agreement among mod authors as soon as possible. And we should use mod slots as often as possible. For example, it would make sense to use only one body slot for underwear, have a single underwear armor objects for the player to equip which has slots for pantys, bras, socks, ....  And mod authors can bring their underwear creations into Fallout in form of modifications for that underwear object. Would save resources and facilitate compatibility between different mods.

can you make some bells to use with rings

thanks much

regards

Do you mean piercings with bells?

Here's the slot usage standard myself and some Nexus modders have adopted

30 - Hair on top of head/most hats

31 - long hair/flight cap linings/under helmet/hat hoods

32 - FaceGenHead (used if your worried about the face clipping through a full face mask)

33 - Full outfits - Shoes/Boots

34 - Left Hand

35 - Right Hand

36 - Arm Add-on (Bracelets)

37 - Torso Layered Add-on (Jackets)

38 - Separate Tops (for vanilla outfits that need a second slot to show all armatures-Cage/Spike/ChildofAtom)

39 - Leg Add-on (Tights/Stockings/Vanilla outfits that need a third slot to show all armatures-ChildofAtom)

40 - Separate Pants/Shorts/Skirts

41 - Torso armor

42 - Left Arm armor

43 - Right Arm armor

44 - Left Leg armor

45 - Right Leg armor

46 - Masks that cover face/headbands/(hats/helmets/hoods meant to show all hair)

47 - Eyes (Glasses/Eyepatchs)

48 - Beard (surgical mask/lower face masks)

49 - Mouth (surgical mask/lower face masks)(toothpick/cigarette/joint/cigar/blunt/lip rings)

50 - Necklace/Scarfs

51 - Ring

54 - Backpacks/ Capes/ Cloaks

55 - Satchels/ Belts(utility belts/gunbelts/sword belts)/ Gun on Hip

56 - Shoulder Harnesses/Bandoliers

57 - Plate Carrier/Cargo Pack Vests(front and back torso) - Capes/Cloaks(alternate backup slot)

58 - Body Jewelry (piercings)/ Gun on back

61 - Off-Hand Accessories (Sword Sheath/Decorative Gun/SOS if they need a Dong slot)