Hey Guys,

So I searched for some NPC Overhaul mods and found a topic here about the mods by sidearmf93. So I started to Install those mods and most of them work for me. The one that i have trouble with is the Bandits Mod by him/her. I've insatlled the requirements and everything so I am a bit confused.

I hope that maybe someone of you can help out here :) 

Hey Guys,

So I searched for some NPC Overhaul mods and found a topic here about the mods by sidearmf93. So I started to Install those mods and most of them work for me. The one that i have trouble with is the Bandits Mod by him/her. I've insatlled the requirements and everything so I am a bit confused.

It's not easy to solve your problem if you don't say what exactly your problem is. Do you have trouble with installing the mod? Doesn't something work as intended? If yes, what doesn't work?

I guess you have problems with installing it?

Use this one, not the other bandit mod. This one contains everything from the other one and even more.

About the requirements: You need SG Female Brows and SG Hair 268 (google it and you will find it) for the hair and eyebrows of the bandits.

Then, download bandit2.7z.001 - bandit2.7z.006 and LOOSEFILE.7z. Install bandit2.7z and then LOOSEFILE.7z.

If that doesn't help you, please describe your problem.

• 11 months later...

Hey Guys,

It's not easy to solve your problem if you don't say what exactly your problem is. Do you have trouble with installing the mod? Doesn't something work as intended? If yes, what doesn't work?

I guess you have problems with installing it?

Use this one, not the other bandit mod. This one contains everything from the other one and even more.

About the requirements: You need SG Female Brows and SG Hair 268 (google it and you will find it) for the hair and eyebrows of the bandits.

Then, download bandit2.7z.001 - bandit2.7z.006 and LOOSEFILE.7z. Install bandit2.7z and then LOOSEFILE.7z.

If that doesn't help you, please describe your problem.

Excuse how do i install it using mod manager?

You know how to install mods from archives, right? Click on "Install a new mod from an archive" (upper left corner) and install it like any other archive. Of course you need to extract the .001 - .006 files into one folder by using WinRar/7zip first because Mod Organizer can't handle .001 (and so on) files.

You know how to install mods from archives, right? Click on "Install a new mod from an archive" (upper left corner) and install it like any other archive. Of course you need to extract the .001 - .006 files into one folder by using WinRar/7zip first because Mod Organizer can't handle .001 (and so on) files.

I can't open 2,3,4,5,6. But I have extracted 1 into a folder tho.Does that mean all the other 2,3,4,5,6 are extracted together as well?

Plus I think "Install mods from archives" Only accept archive file, not folders. So I gotta make the folder into a WinRAR archive r9t?

Yes, this folder should include everything from .001-.006. If you have some experience with mods, you can check the folder to see if the usual folders are there. I don't have the mod right now, but I think it should include a meshes and a textures folder.

Yes, after having successfully extracted the files into one folder, create an archive from this folder and use this archive for MO.

Yes, this folder should include everything from .001-.006. If you have some experience with mods, you can check the folder to see if the usual folders are there. I don't have the mod right now, but I think it should include a meshes and a textures folder.

Yes, after having successfully extracted the files into one folder, create an archive from this folder and use this archive for MO.

Thank you very much Ventus, will be needing further assistance from u if i encounter other probs with this mod.

• 7 months later...

Ok, I apologize before hand as I am a bit of a moron.

I've downloaded the three parts of the JH Dawnguard files and extracted all three with 7zip. Now I have one file JH_Dawnguard.7z what do I do after this/ how do i get the esp and related files from this point.

Sorry for my igorance.

• 1 year later...

Is there anyone who  download and could extract Ventus2111 linked files?  

I could download all bandit.7z.001 to bandit.7z.002 and LooseFile.7z . But I could only extract bandit.7z.001 , loosfile.7z.  About other number files , 7z could not extract it.

7zip do not recognize these files as extractable as same as blacksterkatama mentioned.

==============================

Ah OK do not mind,, I usually simply use r-click menu in file exploler, then select "7z extract", it seems not work.

but this time I use recent 7zFM.exe, and locate directory which I downloaded, then use top menu command with select all download files.

it seems extract all nif etc.. thanks. ?

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, vassapol said:

the bandit file is corrupt and unexactable

if anyone still got file pls send me link thank you

I just downloaded all 7 files, and was able to extract bandit2.7z into a folder.  I'm using 7zip, which automatically sees all the .00x files and extracts the entire multi-part archive.  If it doesn't work for you, maybe try downloading the files again?