Invisible body on converted armor

mobfigaz

I'm using 2pacs CBBE skimpy armor. I managed to convert all the armor to my body preset. I haven't checked if all the armors work properly. I know some worked so I know I converted them correctly but I noticed on some armor like the vault suite, the body is invisible except the head while wearing it, only the the armor itself shows up. Anybody know what I did wrong or need to do to fix this? 

EDIT: I might of found the what's causing the issue but still do not know how to fix it. Some armors come with their own body? I've been deleting those bodies since it says to do it in the bodyslide 2 /outfit tutorials. If I delete the body that armor will be converted to my body preset ingame but the body will be invisible. If I set the body that comes with the armor as invisible in outfit studio and then export it, the body will show ingame but the armor didn't convert to my body preset.

Deleting the body is what is causing your issue.  Some of the outfits have clipped bodies to prevent outfit clipping.  The new silvershadow outfit from 2pac is an example.  Dont remove the bodies from the outfits.  When you are in outfit studio keep in mind that the reference object (highlighted in green) does not export.  This feature is so you can form armors that are parts only.

Deleting the body is what is causing your issue.  Some of the outfits have clipped bodies to prevent outfit clipping.  The new silvershadow outfit from 2pac is an example.  Dont remove the bodies from the outfits.  When you are in outfit studio keep in mind that the reference object (highlighted in green) does not export.  This feature is so you can form armors that are parts only.

Partially correct but you can just delete the body if you're only using a specific part such as a top or the boots. You just have to note the BiPed Model specifically.

@OP, you can actually download the Bodyslide details that 2pac has in his post.

Partially correct but you can just delete the body if you're only using a specific part such as a top or the boots. You just have to note the BiPed Model specifically.

@OP, you can actually download the Bodyslide details that 2pac has in his post.

Thank you for elaborating.  As I experiment with the outfit studio with trial and error it is good to flesh out my theories on how everything works.  Just trying to help a bit as a small way of contributing to the great work 2pac, Caliente, etc. have done in such a short time.  

• 1 year later...

Archived