Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour Collection

Hi! First of all sorry my english(not my native language). I have a CTDs each time after loadscreen when entering new exterior\interior when using heavy textures. After some test i realized that problem is about RAM memory usage. When i equip 1-2 pieces of your armor i never get CTD or freezes. 2-3 pieces makes random periodic CTD. Full set always guarantees CTD within 1-2 min of gameplay and always after location change\fast travel. So im tired of continiously unequip it and equip back after locations succesfuly loaded. Can you PLEASE upload a...hm.."optimized" version of this mod - with same meshes but lower-quality Textures? 

Edited by zxcvb444
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice mode. But I can't equip any kind of hood. I craft it in forge without any problem, but when I want to put it on I can't and when I drop from equipment it disappears. Help please?

If it doesn't have a model for when it is not worn then it will disappear when dropped.

If you have SkyUI installed then this addon (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34026-skyui-show-armor-slots/) will show you which slot or slots the hood wants to use so you can see why it might not be allowing you to put it on.

Nice mode. But I can't equip any kind of hood. I craft it in forge without any problem, but when I want to put it on I can't and when I drop from equipment it disappears. Help please?

If you have SkyUI installed then this addon (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34026-skyui-show-armor-slots/) will show you which slot or slots the hood wants to use so you can see why it might not be allowing you to put it on.

I use SkyUI addon and it show that "Slick Heavy Hood" use slot '31' and /or '41'. Slot 31 it slot that is use by helmets and I can equip helmets without any problem. And my companion can use/equip "Slick Heavy Hood"  without any problem. What to do now?

If it doesn't have a model for when it is not worn then it will disappear when dropped.

Ok. But other objects don't disappear when dropped.

I use SkyUI addon and it show that "Slick Heavy Hood" use slot '31' and /or '41'. Slot 31 it slot that is use by helmets and I can equip helmets without any problem. And my companion can use/equip "Slick Heavy Hood"  without any problem. What to do now?

Are you using a standard game race or a custom race?

All items without a model for when they aren't worn will indeed vanish when dropped, all the vanilla and most of the custom armor therefore has such models but when the author fails to provide one...

Are you using a standard game race or a custom race?

All items without a model for when they aren't worn will indeed vanish when dropped, all the vanilla and most of the custom armor therefore has such models but when the author fails to provide one...

I use standard game race. But I have some hairs and eyes modes. But before reinstalling game that thing didn't happen.

Edit.

Deinstalling hairs mod didn't help

Edit2

It look like something is wrong with slot 31 and/or 41. I use other mode which these slots and I can't equip any thing either. So what do now?

Edit3

Problem fixed

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...