Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour Collection

Yes i Downloaded all of it and placed it in the Data Folder i renamed the *.esp data to something else because i wanted do keep the rouge armor. The white diano Armor ant the masks are listet in the Smith but i cant see them.

would it work if i delete the old *.esp data and only use the new one? would i also have the rouge armor?

Besides: I use the NMM

Checked the esp file and the diano armour are there pointing to the right places - am thinking issues may be being caused by having if you like 2 installations of the mod going on - the first being by rar download from Nexus perhaps, and then installing the BSA file which might be resulting in the weirdness. Would suggest uninstalling any previous version of this mod prior to using the BSA versions linked here (if you have previous rar versions, may be an idea to keep them somewhere in case you want to revert in the future, in which case you can reinstall them again).

If you only use the new esp you will have all the armours - it is only the Nexus version now which does not include the rogue plus any later additions.

Glad to know this mod still exists. Downloaded the new version' date=' but the spiked armor(Dragon princess) just shows up as a black mass. Doesn't have the gloss effect like all the other armors, even the hood and mask just shows up as black.

Anything I am doing wrong?

[/quote']

Have you tried moving or fast travel to a new area with the armor on?

For me, sometimes the gloss disappears, but will be restore after a loading screen.

But yeah, the gloss flickers on and off.

Glad to know this mod still exists. Downloaded the new version' date=' but the spiked armor(Dragon princess) just shows up as a black mass. Doesn't have the gloss effect like all the other armors, even the hood and mask just shows up as black.

Anything I am doing wrong?

[/quote']

Have you tried moving or fast travel to a new area with the armor on?

For me, sometimes the gloss disappears, but will be restore after a loading screen.

But yeah, the gloss flickers on and off.

Thanks a bunch. It works perfectly now.

Thanks for the comments folks and support for this mod. Without feedback I have no idea if people are enjoying it and whether my effort is worthwhile. I'll likely get on the case and make some more stuff available soon (when not playing diablo 3 lol)

Thanks for the comments folks and support for this mod. Without feedback I have no idea if people are enjoying it and whether my effort is worthwhile. I'll likely get on the case and make some more stuff available soon (when not playing diablo 3 lol)

Why not make some latex lingerie outfits? more stuff that shows cleavage' date=' skin, even the ass?(I mean a thong.) Heh.

Like this?

I have a problem with your mod: I have an infinite loading when I load a savegame with my character in Solitude. Is not a conflict problem because only your mod is activated.

Same problem witht the 0.8 and the 0.9

I have a problem with your mod: I have an infinite loading when I load a savegame with my character in Solitude. Is not a conflict problem because only your mod is activated.

Same problem witht the 0.8 and the 0.9

Well that's a mystery for sure - does it work on other saves you have? I have changed nothing with regards to solitude, so cannot see why this mod would affect that save - would imagine more likely due to a removal of a mod you had when you made that save - had it happen to me when using the fancy new dawnbreaker mod etc - once I deactivated it, no save where I had it would work again :(

I think is more my savegame is fucked up than your mod :D

I loaded an old save in a other place and I had the same problem. So for now I just take the rogue armor from your package and it's seems work. Hope I'll have no more infinite loading.

Can u make catsuits or armor like this mod http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131'>http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13178

Sorry I said is not clear :P . Thank you for show me but im ready know that mod. i want to ask turbosnowy , can u make a transparent version like this mod http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131 or this mod http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/16342. P/s: sorry if i ask too much