Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour Collection

Disappearing armor seems to be a complaint that many armor mod authors are warning about lately. It appears to this one that there was a bug introduced by the devs at some point ... probably in release 1.6 or 1.7 that makes things vanish when dropped. Seems to be a world eating problem...they forgot to feed the grass lately.... who knows. :s

Chances are if something disappears when dropped from this mod is baecuase I was mega lazy and did not add a proper world model (which is a different model to the models used to wearing stuff). So basically don't drop items from this collection, just put in chests or give to other people to wear.

Also it dawned on me very very late in the date that male chars might craft this stuff to give to female companions (I know, so obvious right?), so since I had not realised that would be common, I never bothered to add model images to display for most pieces that would show for male smiths - this means alot of stuff probably shows up in smithing menu as bandit boots etc, yet when you get a female char to wear it, would appear as intended (eg a dress or high heels etc).

Will probs get round to fixing those issues at some point.

Also for info, the clothes in this mod are really designed as complete outfits as per the pics - if you decide to try swapping items about between outfits they may not fit or other weirdness. If you wear a complete outfit then there should be no problems.

If you want to mix and match items, which most people do, then I made another mod to allow exactly that, called the Fetish Wardrobe mod - a version of which is available here.

I'm using a stock CBBE v3 curvy, but none of the armors in this collection fit right. I have clipping on the booty and the breasts are too big, like they're for a GG cup. Any idea what's up?

EDIT: OK I got it. I was launching with SKSE and it was bypassing your body mod until I launched the game with the skyrim launcher. Now the body mod is working with SKSE's launcher :)

@ turbosnowy, Love this set :) It's so pervalicious :P I just wanted to let you know about the clipping with the purple fingerless gloves when sneaking in first person view while using bows, If you weren't already aware of that. I'm guessing that view doesn't apply the correct body when in first person and using a bow. When using the the slick rouge armor alone gloves, boots, skirt, and jacket the correct body doesn't apply unless I add another article that includes the body. Keep up the great work :) looking forward to those fetish caps when you get around to it :P Enjoy the weekend :)

@ turbosnowy' date=' Love this set :) It's so pervalicious :P I just wanted to let you know about the clipping with the purple fingerless gloves when sneaking in first person view while using bows, If you weren't already aware of that. I'm guessing that view doesn't apply the correct body when in first person and using a bow. When using the the slick rouge armor alone gloves, boots, skirt, and jacket the correct body doesn't apply unless I add another article that includes the body. Keep up the great work :) looking forward to those fetish caps when you get around to it :P Enjoy the weekend :)

[/quote']

Thanks and hope you enjoy the weekend too :) Just so you know, the fingerless gloves are part of the Wardrobe, not the armour collection - the difference being the armour collection is designed to work as complete outfits and any swapping and changing might look terrible, whereas the wardrobe is in response to this problem, and everything in the wardrobe is designed to be able to swapped around at will.

However to use the wardrobe correctly, you either need to wear a catsuit from the wardrobe mod (which will give the right bodyshape), or use my optional body mods included on the page, which will change your char/and or companions body shape to the right size for the wardrobe items to fit.

Mixing items from the armour collection with the wardrobe collection is likely to lead to clipping issues sadly, so if you use both mods I would advise you to use complete sets from the Armour collection only, whereas with the wardrobe items (if you use a catsuit from it, or my other body mods) feel free to play around and mix and match from wardrobe items as much as your gloriously pervy heart desires.

Hope that makes sense and helps.

TS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great work' date='stylish outfits! Nexus shamelessly wield its banhammer to the modders, luckily we have LL here!

[/quote']

Thanks for the support :)

Am not banned from Nexus, at least not yet, but since the Rogue armour debacle I just dont bother updating their much and they will never see my Wardrobe - just too much hassle to upload and then find out a moderator has a bad day and decides to ream you for whatever they feel like at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

@Zerimar - assume you mean a version of the catsuit armour pieces without the catsuit? If so, possibly, but then I like catsuits haha.

@Slaanesh - guessing you are a male character, if so these armour pieces only work on females. If you are playing a female character then either the installation is buggy, there is a mod conflict somewhere or perhaps you are playing a modded race that this mod does not recognise?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

alrighty, so I may be an idiot here, but after reading back and forth to make sure I didn't miss it. I'm playing my khajiit, and when I put on the clear catsuits, i get human skin underneath, same for the rogues outfit and a few others. Just curious if this is intentional, and if there is a skinless version of the straps outfit? I can't seem to find it at all.

I haven noticed that the outfits on the cbbev3 body play nice, however, they override the bodyslide parameters and squeeze you back to stock vanilla. Is this supposed to happen as well?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you play a beast race then your best bet is to use the Fetish Wardrobe mod by my good self and use the associated body mods to give you the right size.  The items in the wardrobe are individual clothing pieces designed to mix and match, and the body mod just gives you the curvy shape for the items to fit around, so if a kitty cat you can have fur underneath a corset or collar or minidress etc...

it's environmentally friendly.

To be fair was going to be very sarcy but then check it out and yes apparently my image hoster has started to delete my old files which is nice of them so thanks for letting me know something was wrong - have reuploaded images so hopefully should be able to see them full size now...

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 requests:

first: Could you please add the nylon cat suit as a seperat item? Gatti's renaire looks far better with it and i think that most of your accesories will also look good on it.

Can make a less shiny version?`I prefer leather to latex.... 

I have a query for you all, has anyone been able to get both this mod and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19681 TBSC Catusits (either version) to work together. When i craft a peice from this Set i get a CTD and if i completely remove TBSC and install this it works fine and vice versa.

What i think is the issue is this

Looking inside your BSA file i notice that the resplendent Turbosnow has included skeletons for this mod which will not work with TBSC either the TBBP (dragonfly) edition or Cherryhoatlings BBP edition.  Have tried with Both skeletons and XMPS's one to no avail.

When any other mod that uses skeleton is installed i get a instant CTD as soon as i take all the clothes off my character with this mod enabled.

(Only way i can get this to work is to delete my "/meshes/actors/" skeleton files and let yours take over)

Any thoughts ?

• 2 months later...