Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour Collection

Y'know whats missing for all this nice gear? We need a whip! :angel:

So totally agreed I think I have come out the other side and have to say I moderately disagree XD

I saw some sort of chain weapon (whose physics could easily be used on a whip) on one of Beth's brainstorming exhibition thingies. Don't know if it actually made it into the Dawnguard DLC though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just when I thought this collection couldn't get any better... it did.

Joy!

Edit: That said, the new boots don't play nice with armors other than the bikini (the character's feet disappear, no thigh boots). When worn without gloves, the bikini catsuit has a noticeable gap in the wrists.

Thanks for the report Krh. The new boots should be ok with other armours as I use them on a bunch of other outfits myself, but will have a look and see if something is up. With the bikini catsuit, the answer is to wear gloves haha.

Really nice work. (And you led me to find Loverslab--from the Nexus--which I'm super grateful for)

And lastly, I hate making requests to modders since I should stop being lazy and make my own mods, but I'll make an exception here since you're the only modder I know with an interest in fetish mods. So...any chance that the "Slick Straps" (or is it "Straps Bikini" armour (?) can be made to be worn as is--without a catsuit or something beneath it? When I try to equip it as is on my CBBE v3.1 high elf body, I simply disappear (except for my head)--arguably not the original intent.

Again thanks, and I'll try to snap some screen shots tonight or your fine work in action.

Thanks for the post whipboot and welcome to the LL community :D

I've uploaded a new version to Steam and here which should fix your issue, and have added in a 4th version of the straps armour which has some skin showing by way of apology for screwing up the original version haha.

Hope you enjoy!

@Kuroklim - re: the eyes I am using, I have to say no idea - it is a couple of mods, one makes the eye whites black and gives a ice blue iris and the other adds really nice blue eye makeup - but tried searching the Nexus for anything like them and failed - might be worth having a trawl yourself as may be kicking about, just got no idea what they are called.

Love your work' date=' great stuff.

Any chance of us seeing a chainmail bodysuit ;)

Cheers

[/quote']

Chainmail sounds far too much like something someone would actually wear for protection, as opposed to, I dunno, deciding to stick on a paper thin rubber catsuit before heading out to fight people with swords.

I would need to make something called 'The vaguely ball-park kinda realistic armour collection' :P

But seriously, yeah chainmail done well could go nicely, so chances are yes in the future.

Thanks :) Yep' date=' looking forward to a high-heels system being invented myself :) Am sure someone clever will do it at some point :)

[/quote']

I'm sure it will happen at some point myself, it's just a matter of time. I wish I had the modding skills to do it myself. I was wondering if you could maybe add some fetish caps to this set, maybe something like these? I think they'd look hot :)

Haha, never saw the appeal myself but no reason not to have a go - if I do add something like that would be in the Fetish Wardrobe mod which is a collection of mix and match items to play with, rather than all-in-one outfits, so keep an eye on that mod in the future - there is a thread here or also available on Steam workshop that you can subscribe to.

Cool Turbo :) I'll be sure to keep an eye on that one. Thanks

Thanks for the comments folks and support for this mod. Without feedback I have no idea if people are enjoying it and whether my effort is worthwhile. I'll likely get on the case and make some more stuff available soon (when not playing diablo 3 lol)

Why not make some latex lingerie outfits? more stuff that shows cleavage' date=' skin, even the ass?(I mean a thong.) Heh.

Like this?

I'd say her suggestion is a must-have. Just make sure the back of the bottom is a thong. The work I've seen here so far is great, and for her to trust you with thinking of making this speaks volumes of your abilities.

Some of the gauntlets and boots clip a little. It looks as though my character's thighs are too big for the boots/stockings.

Is this a known issue? Or did I do something wrong?

AND, the armors are so glossy black that some of the detail seems to wash out. Do I need to install one of those high res texture mods?

Like this one: Skyrim HD 2K Textures by NebuLa1 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/607

@Member121 - Re: washing out I would not think you need 2k textures since I imagine all that does is increase resolution no existing Skyrim textures - I don't use any of them so will have zero effect - could be wrong with what it does of course so feel free to correct.

Re: clipping, I dont seem to experience that, so not sure what's going on there - perhaps you have a mod which is overwriting/affecting the skeleton/nif files I included in the mod? Not sure.

@Mogie56 - so much easer to examine issues with a picture or two so thanks for that - I have to say I defo have not experienced any of those glitches on my installation, so I would put it down to either 1) Your gfx card does not like my mod (cubemaps, shading etc - I have a monster gfx card and works perfectly for me, so cannot check what things look like on other models etc - the joys of PCs eh?) or 2) you have other mods installed doing something funky with gfx settings that might cause a problem (I dont use ENB as an example - not saying would be a problem but who knows?) So anyways what I am saying is the issue I think is related to your setup, whether hardware or other mods installed not playing nice.

But I see you have fixed the issue with another gfx mod so good on you and hope you enjoy the outfits :)

• 2 weeks later...

@fartypants - yeah Nexus gets 'complex' - basically the admins get a bit gungho sometimes and ban idiots and non-idiots with seeming abandon - if you are a non-idiot caught in their admin-nuke then tough luck, they will never back down, and so I learned. Not that I got banned, but the rogue armour debacle was just non-sensical, so I generally don't bother updating there any more - new mods and updates are only on Steam and here (less regular, depending on whether it appears anyone wants them or not). So message here is folks if you like what I do, let me know or else I assume no one is bothered and won't update here (not intending to be an ass, but with no feedback you kinda assume no one has either tried it or liked/disliked it enough to form an opinion to share).

But back to the Nexus, in short, I can't be fussed with the hassle of it, and the chance you might get banned one day for absolutely no reason.

@sapphyeatspaste - thanks for the comment :) Glad you are enjoying the stuff. Hardly anyone comments here so nice someone did to say they like it :D

• 2 weeks later...

i re-installed when i upgraded to dawnguard, and now the rogue armor immediately causes CTD when i try to equip. i know there was problems with it earlier, but after reading through i didnt see a solution, any help?

(cbbe 3.1)

edit, also if i drop a set of rogue armor, it is nowhere to be found!