Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour Collection

attachment.php?aid=12434

OK this is the new release page for my Fetish Armour Collection.

If you have found this page from coming from the Nexus, then welcome, hope you enjoy this community!

Pics of what you are letting yourself in for by donwloading this mod, so be warned!:

e421cd247168745.jpg ff41c1247168748.jpg 908bde247168754.jpg 114da1247168758.jpg 970c5e247168762.jpg edb28e247168768.jpg 263e5e247168773.jpg 9476aa247168777.jpg 32992d247168783.jpg a36a73247168788.jpg 63700f247168791.jpg 1bfd01247168795.jpg c98577247168802.jpg fe063a247168806.jpg 4b6080247168810.jpg 5a568b247168815.jpg 81f66d247168827.jpg 4324c6247168835.jpg e35e3e247168838.jpg 663aad247168843.jpg c921c4247168852.jpg cc51e8247168862.jpg d543e3247168870.jpg 1430b2247168878.jpg3cf8a0247169386.jpg 33878f247169391.jpgd9e174195375354.jpg 25da04247171125.jpg 5b5c0c247171131.jpg d6f908247171134.jpg 8beb04247171138.jpg 1eff3a247171140.jpg 769bf8247171144.jpg ac4097247171147.jpg 61bbe3247171152.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

Q: How do I get this armour?
A: You can craft at any forge - the majority is under ebony, however white/silver stuff will likely be found under iron.

Q: OK, so I created some armour, how do I upgrade it?
A: You will require void salts to add the mystical qualities of the strongest atronachs to make these paper thin outfits more battle ready using Magic and shit.

Q: Can I has this in ?
A: Make a request - if it proves popular or I otherwise think it's a cool idea, then likely yes, at some point.

Q: I thunk yer mod suxx and youz a perv
A: That's not a question and get back to Nexus or Steam you tired old fart (or 10 year old, in which case you shouldn't be playing Skyrim you naughty thing you).

Q: Can you make kinky with bodysuit underneath cuz I just lovesssss it so much.
A: Again make a request, will see what I can do. This is not my dayjob and I'll still be asking permissions from original authors, some of whom don't care for what I do which is fair enough.

Q: I has a problem - this armour looks purple to me - why is that?
A: That's because I made a noob mistake and you are a hero for pointing it out to me. Consider yourself gaining a virtual cupcake and I'll fix it thanks to you, you star!

Q: Can I has this armour in another body type since I hate x bodytype you use?
A: Chances are no since is a major ass to do in blender which currently does not support Skyrim - maybe in a year or three it will and I'll get round to it if anyone even remembers or cares.

Current version 1.2 13th July 2012

Links:

1.2 version 13th July 2012
v1.2 BSA
v1.2 ESP

Previous Versions:

1.1 version 8th July 2012
v1.1 BSA
v1.1 ESP

1.0 version 10th June 2012
v1.0 BSA
v1.0 ESP

0.9 version 27th May 2012
v0.9 BSA
v0.9 ESP

0.8 version 16th May 2012
v0.8 BSA
v0.8 ESP

0.7 version 14th May 2012
Fetish Collection BSA File
Fetish Collection ESP file

Just copy files to Skyrim Data directory, tick it in data files on launch screen and good to go!

An old version of the mod which is not being updated* can be found on Nexus here (but really no point going to it):
Fetish Armour Collection - Nexus

Also available on Steam - Dunno how you link to Steam but sure you can find it with your brains.

RELATED MODS also on Steam:
Fetish Assassin Accessories - all gloves and boots with backstab and muffle enchant as standard for stealthy characters.

Fetish Wardrobe - selection of standalone items designed to mix and match for ultimate customisation. This collection will grow over time, with some items taken from existing outfits (such as chains from Spike Armour) and others being new, such as leather thighboots.

* Nexus version no longer maintained due to forced removal of rogue armour despite having written permission for me to use it from the creator. Claim was that original mod was illegal, yet has existed on Oblivion Nexus since June 2011 to this day with no problems.

Credit and Permissions since I am lovely like that:
Electionis for skyheels
Gatti for straps
Caliente for CBBE
Ning for female skeleton
Hentai for Maxi Dress n Boots and MAK for CBBE conversion
R18pn for Diano armour & Nausicaa for CBBE conversion
Coldblood for Rogue Armour (and permission to use his other stuff also)
skultyrant for optional female skeleton with tail support
Alan (ANK Team) - (awesome) will be some of his stuff coming up
AmethystDeceiver - Ninja mask/hood

post-38760-1359787683124_thumb.jpg

Looks great so far. My only issue is that when using the nylon version something messes up with the textures. The straps become purplish and the areas that are supposed to look nylon just look plain black as well. Your mod's at the very bottom of my load list and it didn't ask me to overwrite any files on installing, so I'm guessing it's not a mod conflict. Ideas?

8b71b0186568783.jpg

That said, nice work on the multiple variations. If you are working on more variations, could I be so cheeky as to request one where the nylon areas are just skin? My character is darker-skinned as you can see and I'd like it to show through.

Thanks for the support mate - I have uploaded a new version which fixes the missing texturs and various other mistakes I made (JD and modding don't mix too well haha).

I can add a skin version easily enough - keep an eye on the mod and you'll get what you want soon enough :)

Again thanks for the feedback and reporting the issue - most useful as if noone tells me there is a problem I can't fix it.

Cheers

Nice stuff' date=' I've been using the Latex Catsuit for a while, but these with the straps are another step up :D

Any chance of doing some UNP adjustments, and maybe a variant with just the straps?

[/quote']

Thanks mate - glad to know you are enjoying this and the catsuit aswell :)

I might get around to a UNP version at some point, however have just been granted unlimited license to perverise any of Coldblood's stuff from Oblivion for Skyrim - that's a fair amount of stuff to play with, so UNP versions are probably fairly far off. Just set weight to 0 and it wont be so bad in the meantime I am sure.

Example pics of my prototype pervy Coldblood rogue armour can be found in the non-adult mod download thread 'CBBE Rogue Armor' on page 7 to see what kind of stuff to expect next :)

EDIT* Uploaded new version to Nexus which now includes the pervy rogue armour - took a while to figure out why I was causing CTDs on testing but figured it out in the end and good to go.

A simple skin/strap version you requested is easy enough to do, so chances are will add that in very soon.

And thanks again for the feedback and comments!

• 3 weeks later...

Working on a new armour for the collection - modified from the Dragon Princess outfit from Alan (ANK Team).

c551f8189721225.jpg

Anyone know if this is copyrighted anywhere from a manga or game or whatnot?

Also got a maid outfit almost ready to go teehee:

af7ca3189575437.jpg

Comments welcome :)

Thanks rhalin :)

Despite my best efforts to stay whiter than white some fucker seems to have dobbed me in on the Nexus for stealing the rogue armour from Cold Blood despite giving credits to him, having a thread which shows I have permission from him, and having of course actual permission from him to use it.

Not sure what will happen, but from the horror stories I hear, I might be out of the Nexus soon despite doing nothing wrong to my knowledge :(

Just went Nexus to check if there some update of your collection and seen..."File Hiden..." Great Nexus...

Yeah' date=' the collection is back up again now with the rogue armour removed, so if you have the previous version keep it - dont bother with the new one since it has less in it than before.

Not sure why Dante thinks the armour is illegal since exists fine on Oblivion Nexus and I have written permission from the creator to pervify anything of his to my hearts content... a mystery.

The good news however is that there is an updated version on Steam with new bits and pieces:

25da04190059463.jpg 5b5c0c190059473.jpg 1eff3a190059485.jpg 769bf8190059495.jpg ac4097190059501.jpg 61bbe3190059513.jpg

Perhaps someone who downloads from there can stick the BSA/ESP files on mediafire or something and post a link so you can grab here too if you cant see Steam for whatever reason.

So, with regards to the Nexus, unless the decision is reversed I doubt I will be updating there again since maintaining 2 versions of the same mod would be way to much effort.

Please, someone repost this outstanding mod! I had a massive problem with a mod I installed that really messed up my Skyrim data. When I went to reinstall this mod, I discovered that I accidentally deleted it and the Rogue Armor was my "go to" set!

Please' date=' someone repost this outstanding mod! I had a massive problem with a mod I installed that really messed up my Skyrim data. When I went to reinstall this mod, I discovered that I accidentally deleted it and the Rogue Armor was my "go to" set!

[/quote']

Uploaded BSA and Esp files to mediafire for latest full version:

Fetish Collection BSA File

Fetish Collection ESP file

Just copy files to Skyrim Data directory, tick it in data files on launch screen and good to go!

Awesome :D downloaded it, thanks!

I had a problem though O_o whenever I try to equip the rogue armour I CTD... but it works on my other character, I guess it's something I've done to my main character that it doesn't like, I have used CBBE Sliders on it, maybe it's that? O_o

Either way it's only one item, the rest works fine :D So thanks for this :)

Awesome :D downloaded it' date=' thanks!

I had a problem though O_o whenever I try to equip the rogue armour I CTD... but it works on my other character, I guess it's something I've done to my main character that it doesn't like, I have used CBBE Sliders on it, maybe it's that? O_o

Either way it's only one item, the rest works fine :D So thanks for this :)

[/quote']

Thanks for the support mate - yes CBBE BPP (guessing you are using it) seems to not like this mod - no idea why since I have looked into the files Caliente uses and to my noob vision it should work (he uses Cherry's skeletons as base from what I can see which should mean it should be fine :s)

Front page updated - this is now the official non-steam release page for this mod going forward until such time that Dante change his view on the illegality of creating a Skyrim Rogue armour version on Nexus.

Ah Nexus, such a bizzare amount of drama out of that place.

Grabbed this off Steam, works just fine near as I can tell, though there is one little issue. There's an option to craft a "Slick White Dress", but when created it doesn't have any sort of model. There's boots that go with it, and they too don't have a model.

Ahh my bad - sorry me being a noob - I used to use the Fetish Armour Mod as an experimental mod aswell to test out new stuff - have since created a test esp for that so I can fine tune before recreating in the main mod once I am happy with it- what you describe is a hangover from my experiments which I did not clean up before releasing newest version - apologies for confusion. If it's any consolation my test mod is a crazy mess at the moment with all sorts going on - good news is, some of it is almost ready to ship.

Curious question: You subscibe to steam yet comment here, where 99.99999% of people tend to be loathe to say anything and remain anonymous (which is very sad), yet on Steam you get all sorts of asshats spouting shit at any opportunity - your feedback is valid and useful yet why choose here to let me know on this site of silent people, rather than Steam where people just cant stop talking haha?

For the very reason you mentioned; I comment here because the signal to noise ratio is far, far lower. I figure, hey, the author can see it here easily OR sift through all the nonsense on Steam, which isn't particularly helpful for receiving actual, technical feedback I would imagine :D

For the very reason you mentioned; I comment here because the signal to noise ratio is far' date=' far lower. I figure, hey, the author can see it here easily OR sift through all the nonsense on Steam, which isn't particularly helpful for receiving actual, technical feedback I would imagine :D

[/quote']

Fair play - thanks for the feedback my friend - will tidy up the next version thanks to your input :)

Maybe it's a noob mistake but I love the purplish design ;-)

bfbf1c190264498.jpg

2be105190264871.jpg

Would love to see more lore unfriendly latex outfits...

Would love to see the "purplish" strap added to the mod.

Anyway, thanks for this great work ^_^

New 0.8 version links added - have added heavy Maxi boots due to demand and new spiky BBP armour which goes with the stockings added in v0.7. If you are wondering the spike armour will go with the dark heels and dark claws aswell as per images.

Please let me know if the BBP works for you, as have taken out the BBP skeleton files from 0.7 release and reverted to a previous release skeleton which seems to have caused fewer issues for people. It it works fine please let me know as just as useful as a bug report.

Also thanks shadax for your feedback and support - glad you enjoyed my early mistake haha!

*FIXED link to the v0.8 BSA file woops my bad*

Cheers,

TS

Hi does anybody have an idea why the white diano suit is invisible for me? I´m using CBBE v.3 (i think its called so)

edit: Oh and the masks are invisible/ doesnt work too.

Did you download the BSA file, copy it to the Skyrim Data directory and enable the esp file in the Data files section of the Skyrim Launch screen?

I downloaded and installed both the 0.8 bsa and the esp file, installed over the 0.6 version I had running and made sure the esp was enabled in the Data window.Surprised to find that the Diano armor with diano gloves and the Rogue armor, with and without nylon mesh were all missing.

Reverted to version 0.6 and everything was back to normal... yeah I have several wives (using Diano w/gloves and Rogue armor as well) and all of a sudden most of them were nekid again when I 'upgraded' to version 8. Fully armored when I reverted to 0.6.

Did you forget something, or am I missing something somewhere?