post your sexy screens here!

hmmm i think there is a file in folder where the face preset is. the other way to share it is with a save file then. only of course if you want ^^

or you cant at least pinpoint me to so me mods you used for the face?  

thank you in advance

Apart from any of the young facial textures I don't think there are any other mods for the face creation. Fallout 4's creator is A1 and you can sculpt almost anything out of the box.

post-93839-0-39532700-1492162789.png

post-93839-0-71585300-1492162848.png

post-93839-0-61521400-1492162822.png

hmmm thats a different face...very nice work also... so you are saying that only savegame files work?

Guest IHadToRegister

hmmm i think there is a file in folder where the face preset is. the other way to share it is with a save file then. only of course if you want ^^

or you cant at least pinpoint me to so me mods you used for the face?  

thank you in advance

Apart from any of the young facial textures I don't think there are any other mods for the face creation. Fallout 4's creator is A1 and you can sculpt almost anything out of the box.

hmmm thats a different face...very nice work also... so you are saying that only savegame files work?

You can use faceripper with someone else's save: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3878/? or create a preset mod, the former being easier.