post your sexy screens here!

You guys like the weirdest shit, seriously.

UNP lover detected.

Lol just regular human lover, I might understand the oversized tits if there was physics animation but there isn't. So it's just as fake looking as my more modestly proportioned body mesh. I just don't understand it lol, which is fine, I don't claim to understand everyone in the world, it's just weird. Some of you are very strange. Which again is ok with me. I'm just making sure you hear and understand it lol.

For those of you who aren't so weird asking for my ShadeIV with added straps and buckles, it's here

Oh I also forgot, I didn't finish the gloves so.. Youll either have to delete them in OS or link the materials yourself in NIFSkope. I'll update the file when I get a break from work sometime.

Cheers

UNP lover detected.

Lol just regular human lover, I might understand the oversized tits if there was physics animation but there isn't. So it's just as fake looking as my more modestly proportioned body mesh. I just don't understand it lol, which is fine, I don't claim to understand everyone in the world, it's just weird. Some of you are very strange. Which again is ok with me. I'm just making sure you hear and understand it lol.

For those of you who aren't so weird asking for my ShadeIV with added straps and buckles, it's here

Cheers

You've got to be at least a little bit weird to even be on this site, honestly. It's all various levels of weird from then on...

UNP lover detected.

Cheers

You've got to be at least a little bit weird to even be on this site, honestly. It's all various levels of weird from then on...

haahaha for sure, I know that I'm weird. But you go out in to the world, forget about the online communities, get acquainted with how people who don't spend their lives online act and what they like or dislike lol and then you come back here haha stark differences to say the least.

call me weird but I love these colossal ABS

Nah you aren't weird, it's a bit too masculine for my taste but everyone has their own thing. It's when guys are poppin hardons for meshes that don't even resemble the human form anymore. I start laughing thinking it's a joke but then I stop because I see that these guys are serious. Seriously? Have you guys seen a woman naked before? Google female form and you'll see what I'm talking about.

;)

Anyways, I think I've ranted enough. I'm done calling people weird, it's already a well known fact.

Cheers and have fun modding erybody

First time modding anything Bethesda has made, first quick test of CBBE and I ended up with this. Probably could do more if I played with some nipple mods or tried more. Mostly I just run around in power armor everywhere, so this is kind of just a fun, ridiculous surprise I forget about until I hop out of armor to get the sleep with the Lover's embrace perk. 

post-497023-0-01843800-1453530684_thumb.png

post-497023-0-16661600-1453530711_thumb.png

post-321913-0-20469400-1453697023_thumb.jpg

This is a retexture for the red dress, and can be used with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5655/? (Tactical Slutty Wardrobe).

In the shot I have the textures in the TSW1 folder replacing the camo slut attire.

Texture idea came from the Chapi Hot Dress (from Skyrim), I had a problem with converting the mesh (as its kinda low poly and I wanted to increase the poly count and it would screw up the uv every time I applied a smoothing in maya).

So yea, Red Dress mesh + Sliced up Texture = Slutty Purple Dress :blink: