post your sexy screens here!

Another day of taking out some bad super muties. A random midnight shot. And lastly for the day, another day at school.

This is the Silver-Shroud-Armor, right? How did you remove some parts of the armor, specifically the sword on the back?

I, personally, just go into outfit studio and open the outfit nif, then delete the shape manually. You can also remove panties and stuff too.

Another day of taking out some bad super muties. A random midnight shot. And lastly for the day, another day at school.

This is the Silver-Shroud-Armor, right? How did you remove some parts of the armor, specifically the sword on the back?

Yes its the Silver Shroud Armor. I used Outfit Studio to remove the sword on the back.

Simply load the outfit and a list of the meshes with the armor should appear as a list on the right of the screen.

Which ever one on the list is highlighted is the one you can manipulate with the brushes.

Then what I did was highlight whichever mesh I don't want (in my case: the sword, bracer on left arm, necklace and pendant, belt, panty, a few minor things and the empty gun holster) and deleted the mesh from the suit. You'll be prompted with a warning when deleting meshes but it should be fine as long as you don't save it over its original .osd file<---bodyslide file provided by mod author. Basically, until the mod authors provides the functionality to zap and remove items from outfits safely in Bodyslide, never replace the original .osd file and you'll be fine.

Besides, its always good the have original .osd file just incase you don't like how the outfit turns out in-game.

That's it good luck! :)

p.s. Sorry I can't provide screen shots as I'm still a total noob at it.