Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

post your sexy screens here!

• Please log in to reply
2195 replies to this topic

Caelryn

Caelryn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

The new Silver Shroud armor is just amazing and really suits her. :)

ktc8o6gi.jpg

Tentacus

Tentacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

These are half sized because I figured that's good enough. 

My attempt to make Fallout 4 dirty by perverting not necessarily adult mods. (ignoring the obvious like CBBE and the wonderful RXL collars.) Most importantly SSEX: (I assume I got the jail cell parts from there but it could be homemaker), and Busy Settlers. As well as OCDecorator to make sure the props stayed put.

She stays in the cage sitting all day and sleeps all night (with rare anomalies where she vanishes for a bit) Nothing more till Sex-tec. If you want to make your own caged slave girl. Create an enclosure. Place the sitting rug (invisible) of your choice from Busy settlers anim rugs, and a mattress/sleeping bag/cot inside. Assign a settler to the sitting rug. Wait for them to sit. then assign them to the bed. They will probably say yes, stand up, then sit right back down. (do all of this in a time when settlers typically work.) Then click her/him in console and type setrestrained 1. Personally I then also lock the door with the console command "lock 100" Though I doubt that is necessary. Enjoy! :)

Funny note. In the times between the sleep and work cycles if you catch her. Because she is set restrained she is standing and it looks like she does a peepee dance. "Use the bucket!"

FYI I really pushed the limits of how small her cell could be. Her fingers clip the door when sleeping but I felt it's worth it. Save yourself the pain and make a little bit bigger cell.

This game has great potential for adult modding it annoys me that some people can only see negatives.

P.S. I banged my head making this work so expect a little misery :)

Attached Files

shadowlord445

shadowlord445

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

this deathclaw was a bit too friendly

Attached Files

SBx82

SBx82

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Four is better than one, I say ;)

Attached Files

Miyuki Takara

Miyuki Takara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

I've browsed this website for months now and never made an account until yesterday. Anyways, Enjoy!

Attached Files

Scurrydog

Scurrydog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I like this thread. I think this is my first actual post on Lovers Lab.

Attached Files

• Attached File  4845.jpg   118.12KB   27 downloads

sikamikanico78

sikamikanico78

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

some more action..

Attached File  ScreenShot284.jpg   149.71KB   265 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot285.jpg   143.59KB   122 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot286.jpg   137.17KB   91 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot287.jpg   161.96KB   86 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot288.jpg   114.4KB   79 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot289.jpg   137.65KB   105 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot292.jpg   127.78KB   81 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot293.jpg   77.01KB   92 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot294.jpg   142.03KB   100 downloads

Attached File  ScreenShot283.jpg   116.52KB   116 downloads

LexRage77

LexRage77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

The new Silver Shroud armor is just amazing and really suits her. :)

ktc8o6gi.jpg

I like her "cyberpunk" look. Would love to see more of this beauty.  ;)

TvojaStara

TvojaStara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

A few pics

Attached File  2016-01-12_00002.jpg   194.63KB   323 downloads

Attached File  2016-01-10_00002.jpg   92.14KB   199 downloads

Attached File  2016-01-10_00003.jpg   100.23KB   180 downloads

Attached File  2016-01-10_00004.jpg   115.71KB   194 downloads

Attached File  2016-01-12_00004.jpg   126.24KB   185 downloads

Attached File  2016-01-12_00005.jpg   281.42KB   201 downloads

Attached File  2016-01-11_00003.jpg   172.5KB   261 downloads

WearableNine

WearableNine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Going for a walk in the market.

Attached Files

Miyuki Takara

Miyuki Takara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

She loves it in here.

Attached Files

WearableNine

WearableNine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Another day of taking out some bad super muties. A random midnight shot. And lastly for the day, another day at school.

Attached Files

sakimijovojo

sakimijovojo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Just the face.

Attached Files

Caelryn

Caelryn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Another day of taking out some bad super muties. A random midnight shot. And lastly for the day, another day at school.

This is the Silver-Shroud-Armor, right? How did you remove some parts of the armor, specifically the sword on the back?

Scurrydog

Scurrydog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

This is the Silver-Shroud-Armor, right? How did you remove some parts of the armor, specifically the sword on the back?

I, personally, just go into outfit studio and open the outfit nif, then delete the shape manually. You can also remove panties and stuff too.

Caelryn

Caelryn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I, personally, just go into outfit studio and open the outfit nif, then delete the shape manually. You can also remove panties and stuff too.

Well, that was easy. Thank you very much!

WearableNine

WearableNine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Yes its the Silver Shroud Armor. I used Outfit Studio to remove the sword on the back.

Simply load the outfit and a list of the meshes with the armor should appear as a list on the right of the screen.

Which ever one on the list is highlighted is the one you can manipulate with the brushes.

Then what I did was highlight whichever mesh I don't want (in my case: the sword, bracer on left arm, necklace and pendant, belt, panty, a few minor things and the empty gun holster) and deleted the mesh from the suit. You'll be prompted with a warning when deleting meshes but it should be fine as long as you don't save it over its original .osd file<---bodyslide file provided by mod author. Basically, until the mod authors provides the functionality to zap and remove items from outfits safely in Bodyslide, never replace the original .osd file and you'll be fine.

Besides, its always good the have original .osd file just incase you don't like how the outfit turns out in-game.

That's it good luck! :)

p.s. Sorry I can't provide screen shots as I'm still a total noob at it.

Viindicatiion

Viindicatiion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Not sure how mine'd compete with the others here, but I thought I'd join in anyways.

Attached Files

futamagus

futamagus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

tumblr_o0vo6cyHpu1rhubaeo1_1280.jpg

ramrod126

ramrod126

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Cait.

Attached File  Screenshot_1.jpg   63.12KB   27 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2.jpg   112.5KB   15 downloads