post your sexy screens here!

Slave Leia...for sale in Diamond city

You know, now that I think about it. That place would be the perfect place in Diamond City to run a sex-slave auction if anybody were to make a sex-slave mod. Assuming it isn't illegal to have and sell sex-slaves out in the open inside of Diamond City. :P

Can you point me where to find that armor, very nice

It looks like it works with the Hardbody mod.

attachicon.gifteB3kdj.png

its the silver shroud armor from 2pac's pack, and theres no 'hardbody' mod its just cbbe bodyslide with 2pac's favorite 2 slider preset.

heres a few more i keep tweaking the armor and body a bit.

post-405518-0-87590800-1452198593_thumb.pngpost-405518-0-95996500-1452198605_thumb.pngpost-405518-0-67901300-1452198643_thumb.png

Can you point me where to find that armor, very nice

It looks like it works with the Hardbody mod.

attachicon.gifteB3kdj.png

its the silver shroud armor from 2pac's pack, and theres no 'hardbody' mod its just cbbe bodyslide with 2pac's favorite 2 slider preset.

heres a few more i keep tweaking the armor and body a bit.

attachicon.gifScreenShot19.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot20.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot21.png

Thanks, i'll check it out.

Hi

Not sure its only me or everyone else just don't care...but how did you make that feral jump onto you PC on bite?

Have been wandering the Commonwealth for weeks and dispatched dozens and dozens of ferals, and nothing like this

happen in my FO4.

If this is some kinda game tweaks I'd be really appreciate if you would agree share it.

Hi

Not sure its only me or everyone else just don't care...but how did you make that feral jump onto you PC on bite?

Have been wandering the Commonwealth for weeks and dispatched dozens and dozens of ferals, and nothing like this

happen in my FO4.

If this is some kinda game tweaks I'd be really appreciate if you would agree share it.

u just have to V.A.T.S his 2 hands and then turn you back to him (u must be holding a ranged weapon cause with a melee weapon wont trigger) and let it attack you with his mouth ...the final blow will be that animation were it climbs on u and bites you...there is also a good animation with the huge mosquitos were they suck your blood  :)

Hi

happen in my FO4.

u just have to V.A.T.S his 2 hands and then turn you back to him (u must be holding a ranged weapon cause with a melee weapon wont trigger) and let it attack you with his mouth ...the final blow will be that animation were it climbs on u and bites you...there is also a good animation with the huge mosquitos were they suck your blood  :)

You mean this is just a killing move with conditions? I remember that mosquito sucking is a random attack with paired animations.

It'd be so zombiely immersive if someone could make ferals randomly bite like that.

And dogs hold you arm like dogmeat would do to any humanoid enemies, too

Makes surviving the wild much more challenging.

Anyway, thanks for the information!

These are half sized because I figured that's good enough. 

My attempt to make Fallout 4 dirty by perverting not necessarily adult mods. (ignoring the obvious like CBBE and the wonderful RXL collars.) Most importantly SSEX: (I assume I got the jail cell parts from there but it could be homemaker), and Busy Settlers. As well as OCDecorator to make sure the props stayed put.

She stays in the cage sitting all day and sleeps all night (with rare anomalies where she vanishes for a bit) Nothing more till Sex-tec. If you want to make your own caged slave girl. Create an enclosure. Place the sitting rug (invisible) of your choice from Busy settlers anim rugs, and a mattress/sleeping bag/cot inside. Assign a settler to the sitting rug. Wait for them to sit. then assign them to the bed. They will probably say yes, stand up, then sit right back down. (do all of this in a time when settlers typically work.) Then click her/him in console and type setrestrained 1. Personally I then also lock the door with the console command "lock 100" Though I doubt that is necessary. Enjoy! :)

Funny note. In the times between the sleep and work cycles if you catch her. Because she is set restrained she is standing and it looks like she does a peepee dance. "Use the bucket!"

FYI I really pushed the limits of how small her cell could be. Her fingers clip the door when sleeping but I felt it's worth it. Save yourself the pain and make a little bit bigger cell.

This game has great potential for adult modding it annoys me that some people can only see negatives.

P.S. I banged my head making this work so expect a little misery :)

post-108967-0-13688900-1452486361_thumb.jpg

post-108967-0-81368800-1452486377_thumb.jpg

post-108967-0-37949100-1452486384_thumb.jpg