Silver437

• 4 months later...

Excuse me but I'm having trouble getting this to work on Talon RO. A few classes are missing, some sprite sheets arent completely made or have other class sprites in their animations and some of the files in the nude mod folders dont seem to exist or are completely translated into korean. I dont know which one it is.

I'm fairly sure some classes are misnamed as well since when I replaced female swordsman it turned her sprite into an archer, which during melee animations flickered the clothing back on.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

tried with different clients, eos, Sakray and original, no success tried to copy to directory and also copy to data.grf none worked... try uploading a data.grf with the files so i can merge grf's maybe it work that way, also a tutorial would be nice either by text or screenshots on how to install

• 9 months later...

Archived