Any Animations yet?

Skaarrj

No.

People are working to first understand how will be possible to add animations. And without the Creation Kit is really difficult.

Second, a mod like SexLab requires time, and for sure the Creation Kit to be developed.

So, no, something like SexLab is not yet available.

Just wait. People are working to make it possible.

If somebody named after 'the brain' of a computer is working on something you need not waste your worries. ;)

Let's do the same thing we do every night, %appdata%, let's try to take over the world!

If somebody named after 'the brain' of a computer is working on something you need not waste your worries. ;)

Let's do the same thing we do every night, %appdata%, let's try to take over the world!

You know how to summon me; you must tribute two button presses and a string of characters to the windows + r god of the pc, from here i can manipulate all of the lesser beings in the kingdom of the primary drive.

Are there any animations like sexlab for skyrim for this game yet?

No

For AFFFF (Animation Framework For Fallout 4): me and

I that a working title? :D  Lol that's a lot of F's

It is intentional.

4 Fs so it can be written as: AF4

Check it out

I think you need to add the word "Fucking" into the title too for another F

AFFFF4, Animation Fucking Framework For Fallout 4 :)

Happy new year, Halstrom!

Nexus will never accept a name like this...  ;)

I am pretty shure the masturbating animations can be added easely like dance animations. Need only tools for working with FO4 skeleton.

Wait has somebody added a unique dance animation? All i can find is rips of Magnolia's dance and applied to the players character.

I am pretty shure the masturbating animations can be added easely like dance animations. Need only tools for working with FO4 skeleton.

Wait has somebody added a unique dance animation? All i can find is rips of Magnolia's dance and applied to the players character.

Animations are not "ADDED" right now.

They are just "replacing" another animation.

They are fun, but they break the game, because the game expects to play a specific animation, and instead it plays another animation.

Not a suitable way to add sexually oriented animations.

(It was what Animated prostitution did when it went out without using FNIS, and then immediately users were complaining because "Cicero" was doing some sex stuff during its quest.)

And if you (anybody) know how the new format of the HKX files is structured, or are you able to grab the heavily modified Havok injector (not public) used by Bethesda, please help us on the Animation Framework.

Thanks.

Animations are not "ADDED" right now.

They are just "replacing" another animation.

They are fun, but they break the game, because the game expects to play a specific animation, and instead it plays another animation.

Not a suitable way to add sexually oriented animations.

(It was what Animated prostitution did when it went out without using FNIS, and then immediately users were complaining because "Cicero" was doing some sex stuff during its quest.)

And if you (anybody) know how the new format of the HKX files is structured, or are you able to grab the heavily modified Havok injector (not public) used by Bethesda, please help us on the Animation Framework.

Thanks.

Sorry for my naive question, but just out of interest is the new HKX format a complete alien or has anybody found out any helpful info on it?

Sorry for my naive question, but just out of interest is the new HKX format a complete alien or has anybody found out any helpful info on it?

A complete alien no.

But it is not 100% the same as Skyrim, so you cannot use the same tools to make animations.

We are working on it (actually there is a bunch of people all around the world trying to do it.)

A complete alien no.

But it is not 100% the same as Skyrim, so you cannot use the same tools to make animations.

We are working on it (actually there is a bunch of people all around the world trying to do it.)

Thanks, sorry for sounding a bit like a pushy dick (You must get this kind of stuff every day). I guess i'm just curious about current developments :s

LOLO oh sorry I meant Frigging or Fragging then :)

Thanks, sorry for sounding a bit like a pushy dick (You must get this kind of stuff every day). I guess i'm just curious about current developments :s

Just follow the AFFFF / A.F.4 thread. DexesTTS updates it regularly.

And the very first animation of a SuperMutant pushing his dick against the Sole Survivor will be called %AppData%.hkx

Just follow the AFFFF / A.F.4 thread. DexesTTS updates it regularly.

And the very first animation of a SuperMutant pushing his dick against the Sole Survivor will be called %AppData%.hkx

I feel honoured thank you. XD 

LOLO oh sorry I meant Frigging or Fragging then :)

Then just call it Fancy Animation Fanny Fucking Framework For Fallout Four. (FAFFFFFF) while your at it :P "FAF for short"

1. 1.
    BRITISHvulgar slang
    a woman's genitals.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    a person's buttocks.

Archived