Recommended mods for a Sexout install

Favea

After almost two years or so of no time for it, I'm getting back to FONV and want to do an install with a good bit of Sexout content. I was wondering if anyone can recommend what mods to use both in terms of their being interesting and their being likely to actually work correctly with current Sexout. I don't just mean Sexout mods, I mean in general.

For example, I used to like NVEC as a game play enhancement, but am wondering if that's likely to cause any issues?

I like the T6M body (preferably with bounce). Is that still a good choice? (iirc that involved having a ton of esps froum izoumiko and then adding nagothm's modified meshes, is that still how it is done?)

What's the current state-of-the-art NPC beautification?

For Sexout-specific mods, I'm particularly looking for anything that adds quest-related sex or has enslavement. I tend to shy away from pregnancy though.

I'll want SexoutConsequences and Tryouts, obviously. I presume none of the 'hard' Tryouts mods work anymore, though, do they?

SexoutSewerSlave and msex Veronica both look interesting, but I'm skeptical whether they'd still work with current Sexout. Anyone know?

Soliciting seems like an interesting choice, but how stable/unstable is it, really? The thread leaves me wondering.

Which 'framework extensions" are recommended? Is anything other than Spunk even current?

After almost two years or so of no time for it, I'm getting back to FONV and want to do an install with a good bit of Sexout content. I was wondering if anyone can recommend what mods to use both in terms of their being interesting and their being likely to actually work correctly with current Sexout. I don't just mean Sexout mods, I mean in general.

For example, I used to like NVEC as a game play enhancement, but am wondering if that's likely to cause any issues?

I like the T6M body (preferably with bounce). Is that still a good choice? (iirc that involved having a ton of esps froum izoumiko and then adding nagothm's modified meshes, is that still how it is done?)

What's the current state-of-the-art NPC beautification?

For Sexout-specific mods, I'm particularly looking for anything that adds quest-related sex or has enslavement. I tend to shy away from pregnancy though.

I'll want SexoutConsequences and Tryouts, obviously. I presume none of the 'hard' Tryouts mods work anymore, though, do they?

SexoutSewerSlave and msex Veronica both look interesting, but I'm skeptical whether they'd still work with current Sexout. Anyone know?

Soliciting seems like an interesting choice, but how stable/unstable is it, really? The thread leaves me wondering.

Which 'framework extensions" are recommended? Is anything other than Spunk even current?

I don't think any of the Tryout extensions work anymore (definitely not hard prison time and PG Kennel)

Msex Veronica and SexoutSewerSlave still work, however if you're gonna get Msex make sure you get the reworked version since the original upload doesn't work any more.

Real feel (here) which is a Type 3 body texture is the best body texture in my opinion, you need a clothing replacer as well though.

Archived