2pac's Bodyslide addon and presets

2pac4eva7

People keep asking me to make my body into a bodyslide preset, so i did!

----------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2:

I just updated the file so now you can convert anything to double melons by following the guide at the end of this post

UPDATE:

If all you want is my 3d abs on your body preset, i just uploaded a video that shows how to add the ABS ONLY to almost any preset. Just watch the video.

end update

------------------------------------------

I also added a few extra goodies.

There are 4 new sliders in the "cbbe2pac" sliderset - it is identical sliderset to CBBE, but with 4 new ones, for making my double melons bodytype.

the sliders:

Double Melons - CBBE to my double melons body

Touched by Dibella - CBBE to a conversion i made of the touched by dibella mod from skyrim

touched by Dibella upper with DM lower - self explanatory

Double Melons with abs - 3d ABS, no normal map needed, My personal Favorite!

i included 3 presets, including "2pac's Favorite", which is what i use"

To install, merge this bodyslide folder with your bodyslide installation. (assumably in your fallout 4 data folder)

Some Screens

3d ABS!!

2015-12-29_00005.jpg 2015-12-29_00006.jpg 2015-12-29_00007.jpg

abs on CBBE curvy

abs.JPG

My vault suit using "2pac's Favorite" preset

2015-12-29_00008.jpg

Convert almost any CBBE based outfit to Double Melons (it must be cbbe curvy, curvy (outfit), slim , or slim(outfit)):

Make sure you have the latest version of my slider addon mod.

First you need to find out what cbbe body variant the author used in the mod, they will usually say in the description. Most common is CBBE curvy, and for the sake of this tutorial im going to assume its CBBE curvy.

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy in this case)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. Move the slider all the way to right

6. Slider -> set base shape

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no other sliders

7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addons by using slider -> load slider preset

10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

Thats it!

• 5 months later...

Hey it is just me or how to fix the neck color and neck lines? I did some investigation and apparently lines are made because the body dont fit the head mesh

How you can fix that? I was using the 2pac add-on sliders to create a more Body-Builder body but now every body I build has neck lines in major or minor amount?

Any help please? 

PD. This only happens with 2pac outfits I even have 2pac body and it dont have the lines, have another body/outfits too and the CBBE orriginals and dont have lines too.

• 1 year later...

Archived