2pac's Bodyslide addon and presets

2pac4eva7

Do the slider groups in the right order! (group with the name of the mod, then group with the name of the armor option)

Thanks for the files!

I am lost with the above statement though. I didn't even know there were groups O.o 

Help a noob out and explain how I would  do this ->  "do the slider groups in the right order"

I've got your files installed, but no idea what to do now.   :(

... I'd appreciate some clarification on the group steps.

Again, thank you!

As I will make it simpler in the future, I'll post a tutorial indicating how to do it :)

BODYSLIDE BATCH FILES : https://mega.nz/#!bt4ikCLB!Pva3OM6NfFeFo7LugvU5JkWdQvd8PAlV1HfoVfCSCoI

Do the slider groups in the right order! (group with the name of the mod, then group with the name of the armor option)

Tis a work in progress, so they may be errors here and there (do tell if you find one)

edit : forgot to add the slider presets for it : attachicon.gifslider preset.rar

if you want to share your preset in this slider preset, pm me with your preset, with a decent name (which isn't already taken)

The combat arms and legs armor sliders are missing. I set my preset to the group but there is no sliders when I selected them. 

Building from that, nothing changes in game.

Yeah, I seem to not have do properly those armor parts,sorry, working on it. Do your last sentence only apply to those parts ?

Yes, just the combat arms and legs ones it seems. 

For other slides I've found, the raider 4 harness, the underboob area has texture issues as well as left nipple sticking out.

This nipple issue I've found in other sliders as well.

I tried fixing some armor with no luck. Not very good at outfit studio. :(

For other slides I've found, the raider 4 harness, the underboob area has texture issues as well as left nipple sticking out.

Roger that! working on the raider 4 harness after I fix those combat armor parts :)

edit : raider 4 harness texture issue in bodyslide is normal, it do not use normal texture (it uses materials) so they aren't recognised in bodyslide. For a nipple sticking out, I actually need an ingame pic.

edit 2: forgot to mention that I redone the combat armor parts, if people want them, just need to ask nicely :)

Roger that! working on the raider 4 harness after I fix those combat armor parts :)

edit : raider 4 harness texture issue in bodyslide is normal, it do not use normal texture (it uses materials) so they aren't recognised in bodyslide. For a nipple sticking out, I actually need an ingame pic.

This is what I have. post-128731-0-05248200-1451828900_thumb.png

This is what I have. attachicon.gifScreenShot11.png

Okay I see the problem, but I'm not able to fix that.... Because I do not know how to fix it (yeah that's that simple). I can only recommend to you to not use the breast melon slider till someone who is more competent than me could look at it, sorry  :s

edit : see this post to know the clipping reason behind it : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=928819

This is what I have. attachicon.gifScreenShot11.png

Okay I see the problem, but I'm not able to fix that.... Because I do not know how to fix it (yeah that's that simple). I can only recommend to you to not use the breast melon slider till someone who is more competent than me could look at it, sorry  :s

edit : see this post to know the clipping reason behind it : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=928819

Not good at giving instructions but i ll try...If it's a specific slider that causes the clipping u can edit that sliders morph. Press the pencil icon next to the slider, move the slider to the point it clips, use the brushes to fix it, in this case the increase mesh volume one.Deselect slider. Save or export.

How can you tell what an outfit is based on Curvy or Slim?

Sometimes the outfits aren't labeled?

EDIT:

Can someone list out briefly steps to convert  the nexus Sniper Spartan outfit to the same shape that 2Pac uses for his gunner harness?

Can I change shape of pants/top/harness all at once?

I don't know where to select the slimtodm or curvytodm.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to build Spartans sniper armor to this set and when I load my dm preset the boobs get ridiculous huge I took your dm down to 50% on my preset it's the only thing I changed and for some reason it goes nuts on the spartan body nif any ideas ?

The slim to dm or curvy to dm osps are in data tools bodyslide slidersets folder

I tried to build Spartans sniper armor to this set and when I load my dm preset the boobs get ridiculous huge I took your dm down to 50% on my preset it's the only thing I changed and for some reason it goes nuts on the spartan body nif any ideas ?

The slim to dm or curvy to dm osps are in data tools bodyslide slidersets folder

This file is out of date. Use the one included in my armor mod

Sorry for the newb question, but 2pac's bodyslide addon and brief tutorial inspired me to start playing around with stuff.

If you want the armour conversions made for your character to be applied to your character only, does that mean you have to save all the .nifs in the characterassets folder as opposed to, say, the appropriate armour folder?

Example: I'm trying to customise the fit for combat armour when my char wears the slooty vault suit (cbbe), but I'm worried that by saving f_leg_heavy_r to the new presets everyone in the game will have that, which would look ridiculous.

Sorry for the newb question, but 2pac's bodyslide addon and brief tutorial inspired me to start playing around with stuff.

If you want the armour conversions made for your character to be applied to your character only, does that mean you have to save all the .nifs in the characterassets folder as opposed to, say, the appropriate armour folder?

Example: I'm trying to customise the fit for combat armour when my char wears the slooty vault suit (cbbe), but I'm worried that by saving f_leg_heavy_r to the new presets everyone in the game will have that, which would look ridiculous.

It's impossible to make them apply to the character only. At least for now

It's impossible to make them apply to the character only. At least for now

It's not impossible but you have to use FO4Edit and create a Standalone ESP for the armors you want only your character to wear. I have created some Standalone from 2pac armor like Minuteman Outfit and Both of 2pac's Vaults suits. That way any NPCs that are wearing the vaultsuit will have the vanilla suit while I have 2pac's.

The thing with Standalone armor is what ever mesh you put with it will be the same body for anyone you equip it with. If you know how to create the Standalone ESP you can have multible versions of the same armor but with a different name.

As you can see in the picture I have 3 different vaultsuits equipped.

post-42391-0-12780900-1454388680_thumb.png

stuff

things

It's not impossible but you have to use FO4Edit and create a Standalone ESP for the armors you want only your character to wear. I have created some Standalone from 2pac armor like Minuteman Outfit and Both of 2pac's Vaults suits. That way any NPCs that are wearing the vaultsuit will have the vanilla suit while I have 2pac's.

The thing with Standalone armor is what ever mesh you put with it will be the same body for anyone you equip it with. If you know how to create the Standalone ESP you can have multible versions of the same armor but with a different name.

As you can see in the picture I have 3 different vaultsuits equipped.

Now that sounds like a solution. Actually, that could easily be quite a popular mod, couldn't it? Flavor Vault 81 by playing around with the different vault suits people have made and pack them all together so it looks like members of vault 81 are trying to make themselves distinctive despite their uniform.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so im having a very frustrating issue with this. Basically what youre adding works fine when i use the 2pac body, but all i can adjust are your sliders and use your presets. If i use the body with a different preset, this is what happens. Same goes for adjusting any slider other than the ones you added. Any help? This is exactly what i was looking for so id really like to use it, and to do that id like be able to fiddle with it a bit, not just use your preset. 

Edit: Everything seems to be working fine when adjusting stuff on outfits, so its just the naked body, someone please help

asdadaddd.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ok so ive given up trying to solve the problem above since nobody even bothered to reply a simple "i dont know", but ill still go ahead and try to ask for help with something else since this is absolutely not working for me as it is for everyone else, and id really like to get it working, thats kinda the point of downloading it.
The tutorial that shows you how to add the abs on different presets, which is what id really like, shows the 2pac sliders in Bodyslide regardless of what body you load up. This isnt the case for me, they show up only when using the 4 2pac presets. What do i do? Someone, anyone, PLEASE.

• 2 weeks later...

We need you back 2pac. the clothing mod scene for F4 is pathetic and could really use some more of your work. Still the best clothing replacer in the F4 mod scene. I became annoyed with Tatty Sweet and Steevin's Marvelous mods and deleted them, too much clipping and unfinished work, it annoyed me pretty bad considering I was trying to fix some of the stuff with 0 knowledge of Outfit Studio, I almost had one outfit down but something stupid happened, so I was just like ugh. We need you!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey there community

does anyone know how to get HN66´s EasyGirls stuff to work properly with this preset? I followed the tutorial given here AND on the armor page step by step yet the body didn´t change at all once I was in game =/ 

Beat it with a hammer... cause that solution always works???

In Outfit Studio load 2pac's version of cbbe as reference, then load the Easygirl outfits (one at a time and it will take you a while cause there is like 80 to 120 pieces total).

so:

Load Reference - fallout 4/data/tools/bodyslide/slidersets/cbbe2pac.osp

Load outfit - fallout 4/data/tools/bodyslide/shapedata/33_EasyGirl_BuckleBoots_White_BS/33_EasyGirl_BuckleBoots_White_BS.nif

Go under Sliders and choose "Conform to all" this will conform the outfit to all sliders.

Go under sliders and choose load preset and choose the preset you want to load, the outfit should conform to the preset. Check for clipping and if non then export to the correct folder.

Then load the next item.

It will be a pain in the ass but that is what you'll need to do.

Or Batch build all of the easy girl items with the "Zero Sliders" option and then load the cbbe2pac as ref and load each item in the "Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\HN66FO4\EasyGirlOutfit" and conform all and load preset then export....

Either way its going take you an hour or more to get it done....

But if you are going to do that... why not download the Cherry Hot Physic's version of 2pac's file off of Nexus and copy bone weights so you end up with bouncing bits :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796/? first one in the options on the download page....

Archived