Sergal race (Request/Possible commission?)

• 2 weeks later...

its not about giving up, its about running into a brick wall head first....repeatedly, and expecting a different outcome.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

here are 2 variations of the sergal with a better defined ass

sergal_A.nif

sergal_B.nif

one looks better in nifskope but the other one looks better in game

post-71862-0-30908600-1456575745_thumb.jpg

and im still trying to get the fucking tail to work

• 2 weeks later...

its not about giving up, its about running into a brick wall head first....repeatedly, and expecting a different outcome.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

here are 2 variations of the sergal with a better defined ass

attachicon.gifsergal_A.nif

attachicon.gifsergal_B.nif

one looks better in nifskope but the other one looks better in game

attachicon.gifserg_ass.JPG

and im still trying to get the fucking tail to work

Progress is progress, also looking into tail stuff and maybe gonna try some texture work.

post-56990-0-05903200-1457432707_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really hope sergals can be turned into a race mod or at least a werewolf replacer.

It would probably be leaned more towards a race mod, currently you can assume the shape of the sergal though it does have some issues, such as part of you players base model shows through the head (i.e if you swap from argonian to the sergal your horns and part of your throat will show through for some reason)

Though testing how the model interacts with various weapons, stances and animations, it seems to transition rather decently, the tail is just a pain to get working properly. But like any humanoid like model, it does share the animations and displays them properly, and there would need to be a whole bunch of work done for armors and such to be displayed on this model, weapons seem to sit properly when sheathed and drawn, and of course there is no 1st person support yet. But all in all, a good deal of progress has been made.

• 3 weeks later...

Any progress on the mod?

not at this time. i have limited time to work on mods and that time is going to dragon Animation work.

and i still can't get the smeging tail working.

seriously, i can make a dragon suck his own dick, but i can't get a sergal to wag his bloody tail.

Any progress on the mod?

not at this time. i have limited time to work on mods and that time is going to dragon Animation work.

seriously, i can make a dragon suck his own dick, but i can't get a sergal to wag his bloody tail.

Hey there!

I managed to get a custom tail mesh for my Lykaios race mod working, did you want me to take a look at the sergal tail and see if I can get it working for you?

Kritta.

Any progress on the mod?

Hey there!

I managed to get a custom tail mesh for my Lykaios race mod working, did you want me to take a look at the sergal tail and see if I can get it working for you?

Kritta

Ok... so I looked at the test file you posted above, and the only think I can think of is that the standard tails in Skyrim need to be linked to the tail behaviour .hkx file to get it to animate in game (or include a path for HDTphysics). You can try adding this line in nifskope and it should work, but it would be much easier if you made the tail a separate mesh to the body.

post-437285-0-64039400-1464338839_thumb.jpg

Hey there!

Kritta

Ok... so I looked at the test file you posted above, and the only think I can think of is that the standard tails in Skyrim need to be linked to the tail behaviour .hkx file to get it to animate in game (or include a path for HDTphysics). You can try adding this line in nifskope and it should work, but it would be much easier if you made the tail a separate mesh to the body.

(┛òДó)┛. ┻━┻

(insert peter capaldi + Gordon Ramsay levels of swearing here)

fucking stupid small mundane fucking details....its always some stupid small fucking thing that should have been obvious yet i somehow miss,  every fucking time.

post-71862-0-43330400-1464414698_thumb.jpg

looks like the tail may need to be shortened a bit more....or something...

Hey there!

Kritta

(┛òДó)┛. ┻━┻

(insert peter capaldi + Gordon Ramsay levels of swearing here)

fucking stupid small mundane fucking details....its always some stupid small fucking thing that should have been obvious yet i somehow miss,  every fucking time.

attachicon.gifenb 2016_05_27 21_32_46_06.jpg

looks like the tail may need to be shortened a bit more....or something...

You can make the tail just a bit longer than the bones of the tail itself without having too many problems, I also found when making mine if you make the entire tail straight with no 'curve' (along the bones) when it animates it will curve nicely along with the tail bones. This makes it much easier to weight to the skeleton too.

• 2 weeks later...

so any progrsee on this mod would love to have them in my game

is i love sergals

my primary focus at this time is my animation mod, hell not even my kerbal space program ships are getting worked on.

but if its of any interest, a 3D artist by the name of Salireths is working on a game called "The Gateway Of Realities" and its going to have sergals and adult content in it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh86QO7p8tncaGQ3S6RURIQ

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

Just want to tell you that i really like your work! Is something new happened last month?

I would enjoy a playable sergal race because in my oppinion there are not enough furry race mods.

So i tried today in skyrim creaton kit to get this work as a race but i failed it. The model was invisible but it was listed in racemenu.

Can somebody pls tell me how to do it?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

And just like that my good men you have killed the mod...asking and saying i love this (bla bla bla) has made is die....

CURSE YOU OVER HAPPY FANS FOR YOU KILL THE MODS YOU LOVE!!!

*this is all a joke i do not mean any harm*

BU THE PART ABUT YOU KILLING MODS ARE TRUUUUUUUUUU

-SG

And just like that my good men you have killed the mod...asking and saying i love this (bla bla bla) has made is die....

CURSE YOU OVER HAPPY FANS FOR YOU KILL THE MODS YOU LOVE!!!

THIS MOD IS FUCKING CURSED!!!

RUN AWAY!!!  STAY AWAY!!!

OR IT WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, I AM SERIOUS!!!

RUN YOU FUCKING FOOLS!!!

Archived