Sevenbase for Fallout 4

Martianman

Any there any armours for this?

i convert most  armor by my sealf from daz models but you can find some clothes/armor on  nexus for bodyslide with 7base preset update 

Any there any armours for this?

Any outfit that is converted using the latest version of CBBE BodySlide will have the SevenBase sliders.

Outfits that have been made before the sliders were released and not updated, or people using old versions of CBBE for their BodySlide projects, won't have the sliders.

The "CBBE Vanilla Outfits" from the CBBE mod page are all compatible, plus my Commonwealth Shorts and Courser X-92 Suit conversions.

Also some outfits by Elianora and a few more by others.

Many thanks to both of you. :)

I'm using 7BASE and it's great except some knee problem which it is much noticeable than the base CBBE ( http://postimg.org/image/uptheqicz/ ) i really hope Cell or shocky maybe can find some way to fix this in near future....

I don't know if it can be fixed. Vanilla FO4 has some weird bone weights and animations to go along with it.

If it can, we'll probably fix it at some point.

Hey CELL, I think someone needs your help

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11425/?

• 3 months later...

Any updates on the sevenbase body development? Also, what the heck is up with the creation kit? 

Look at the asnweres from cell right above your post...

In case you have some scrolling issue with your browser: Sevenbase is part of CBBE Fallout 4 body via 2 slides on bodyslide aptly named  "7B Upper" and "7B Lower"

any outfit that support a recent version of CBBE+bodyslide should have them (and if not it is easy to adapt via Outfit studio ... try to look around I know it is hard when your scrolling is broken but promise the information is there)

As for what the heck is up with CK: well it's been out for a while now, kind of broken (but it is often the case) but definitely available for download and use. Now is the CK enough for high level modding ? Well no:

- like in skyrim animations still need to be reverse engineered (yet again as Beth use a more recent version of Havok so it is not the same as Skyrim),

- like in skyrim again,  the F4SE still need to provide scripting extensions (they are getting there but it is not easy when Fallout 4 is updated regularly: will get better when Bethesda has no more DLCs coming)

In short the CK is good and many mod took benefit from it already but there's still a long road ahead and this one is on the hands of the talented modders. So if you cannot contribute on this road just do like me:

- wait patiently for them to figure it out

- praise them when they are done 

Any updates on the sevenbase body development? Also, what the heck is up with the creation kit? 

Look at the asnweres from cell right above your post...

In case you have some scrolling issue with your browser: Sevenbase is part of CBBE Fallout 4 body via 2 slides on bodyslide aptly named  "7B Upper" and "7B Lower"

any outfit that support a recent version of CBBE+bodyslide should have them (and if not it is easy to adapt via Outfit studio ... try to look around I know it is hard when your scrolling is broken but promise the information is there)

As for what the heck is up with CK: well it's been out for a while now, kind of broken (but it is often the case) but definitely available for download and use. Now is the CK enough for high level modding ? Well no:

- like in skyrim animations still need to be reverse engineered (yet again as Beth use a more recent version of Havok so it is not the same as Skyrim),

- like in skyrim again,  the F4SE still need to provide scripting extensions (they are getting there but it is not easy when Fallout 4 is updated regularly: will get better when Bethesda has no more DLCs coming)

In short the CK is good and many mod took benefit from it already but there's still a long road ahead and this one is on the hands of the talented modders. So if you cannot contribute on this road just do like me:

- wait patiently for them to figure it out

- praise them when they are done 

Sure it's important to patient, I'm just inquiring since it's been a few months, wanted to check in to see if there were any updates.

• 4 months later...

YNOONEBOTHERS make 7B in bodyslide >_<

so much work to make cloth for single shape while we can have one mesh for all shapes :s

Perhaps people don't like the idea (someone dreams of) that one mesh being CBBE?  :dodgy:

Thats the thing, I want the real 7B shape, as a long time,exclusive 7B user I know exactly how 7B looks. The CBBE preset(or any other) is somewhat close but it just feels like it's "fat" rather than "fit and thick".

That's exactly what I hate about CBBE - it looks "fat" and... "baloony" no matter what. Though I prefer UNPB over 7B, still want to keep as far away from CBBE as possible.

YNOONEBOTHERS make 7B in bodyslide >_<

so much work to make cloth for single shape while we can have one mesh for all shapes :s

Perhaps people don't like the idea (someone dreams of) that one mesh being CBBE?  :dodgy:

Thats the thing, I want the real 7B shape, as a long time,exclusive 7B user I know exactly how 7B looks. The CBBE preset(or any other) is somewhat close but it just feels like it's "fat" rather than "fit and thick".

That's exactly what I hate about CBBE - it looks "fat" and... "baloony" no matter what. Though I prefer UNPB over 7B, still want to keep as far away from CBBE as possible.

You're replying to an year old comment. I worked together with Shocky right after that.

There is a REAL 7B slider in CBBE now and it's more detailed than the one in Skyrim due to the poly count.

You can combine it with a texture that looks a bit rougher/muscular or make use of the muscle sliders a bit.

Archived