Sevenbase for Fallout 4

Martianman

Hey all,

I've noticed that there is now a CBBE out for Fallout 4, and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any plans for a sevenbase version for Fallout 4 on the way.

i believe there is a sevenbase preset in the fallout 4 nexus, though i forgot the name of the file and author. Im pretty sure you can find it with a little word search. 

Much closer to the classic 7Base, Eu4orick made a CBBE preset that Caliente has included with CBBE's base download - it's Bombshell.

Thanks bloodfang,  I noticed your preset earlier browsing the nexus and plan on trying it out, looks to have all the good suff from 7b and saves me the time it takes to make it myself... I know, I know, but I never once denied being chronically lazy! Thanks for the share anyway!

While I use 7B in skyrim, I hope we don't have another BodySlide incompatible body. One thing I hated about Skyrim is finding out that my favorite armor was not available for the body or shape that I was using. Standardizing on Bodyslide solves all of those problems. You can make any shape you want.

I've got 7B Bombshell in the game along with UNP textures, however it still needs lots of work and tweaking, unfortunately there is no full (properly working)Niftools(3DS Max plugin) support for FO4 yet so it might take a little more until I'll get this released(unless someone else does it first) or If I get tired of waiting I might release it as it is.

24069244505_b18614c3d0_o.png

23701408349_9d72b382af_o.png

23701397879_7ce83cf4fb_o.png

23701393009_692d47a657_o.png

23773551490_7c9d9e0aff_o.png

I've got 7B Bombshell in the game along with UNP textures, however it still needs lots of work and tweaking, unfortunately there is no full (properly working)Niftools(3DS Max plugin) support for FO4 yet so it might take a little more until I'll get this released(unless someone else does it first) or If I get tired of waiting I might release it as it is.

24069244505_b18614c3d0_o.png

23701408349_9d72b382af_o.png

23701397879_7ce83cf4fb_o.png

23701393009_692d47a657_o.png

23773551490_7c9d9e0aff_o.png

<3 Shocky can't wait for your gorgeous contributions for this game!

Now I've seen Shocky's work of genius, what a rack!  I wish to withdraw my previous statement as it is ridiculous. 

How did I think that CBBE preset looked anything like Sevenbase Bombshell? my only excuse is that I haven't played Skyrim for many months.

here is player made screenshot from the Sevenbase homepage on the nexus. just incase you don't know what it looks like in Skyrim.

post-998576-0-39723500-1451595771_thumb.jpg dribble...

I think I'm going to install Skyrim again tonight. 

Until the body is ready for release, you guys can enjoy a 7B-Shaped Vault Suit! get it here.

Very nice Shocky.

I had started to try and port the  7B body to FO4 myself a few days ago, with increased poly count and some other 'extra bits' ;) included.

I was getting bored of FO4 and I still haven't completed it yet, and thought i'll try to port the body myself to give me something to do, but then thought about the dismemberment problem, the mesh/texture seam problem and the low poly armor/clothes meshes.

Decided to give up and wait until the tools are sorted to make it easier and also a new skeleton as i wanted to improve the weight paints etc.

Ended up going back to Skyrim, but think i'll try a few things in Skyrim from what I've learnt while trying to port the body to FO4.

Anyways GL on the project :)

YNOONEBOTHERS make 7B in bodyslide >_<

so much work to make cloth for single shape while we can have one mesh for all shapes :s

http://i.imgur.com/uQqT1Za.png

http://i.imgur.com/X11xgXa.png

http://i.imgur.com/9WQx4LN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/j7te5EH.png

Preset for CBBE - Boobs not perfect yet and the butt might be standing out a bit too much.

Kudos to who brings the real 7B over to FO4, but of course we want to compete. :P

Count me out on building a UUNP for FO4.

To be honest, I would like to ask those working on a Sevenbase Shaped body to please look at the FO4 CBBE body and just morph it into the shape you want (then offer that morph to Cell and ask him to add it into Bodyslide as a CBBE slider or figure out a way to make it a preset).

As the FO4 CBBE body has a high Vertex/Poly count (what something like 21K) vs Skyrim's Sevenbase variants that are either 6.85k or 6.95k.... Scupting that mesh into the shape you want will be alot easier then trying to port in the other mesh, figuring out the textures (especially the normal maps), then trying to have 2 competing bodies.

And maybe just maybe help Caliente and Cell out with tweaking the weight painting (and figure out the dismemberment parts).

One of the things that made UNP and 7B better then CBBE in Skyrim was they had a higher poly/vertex count.

That is no longer the case as FO4 CBBE is cranking out a poly count level that crushes Skyrim's UNP variants (minus She Hulk, that thing was 30k 2 years ago).

Just an example of what I mean vertex wise...

post-321913-0-02495700-1451703140_thumb.jpg

Not to mention there is already a Bombshell Preset in FO4 Bodyslide that gets close, then you can adjust the sliders to where you want it for the individual sections after that and save it as a Preset in Bodyslide and then Batch build your outfits to that preset...

To be honest, I would like to ask those working on a Sevenbase Shaped body to please look at the FO4 CBBE body and just morph it into the shape you want (then offer that morph to Cell and ask him to add it into Bodyslide as a CBBE slider or figure out a way to make it a preset).

Well, that would be easy enough by using Blender to wrap the FO4 CBBE around the 7B shape and smoothing it.

The question isn't how to do that, it's if I should do that.

I'm not really fond of full-body sliders anymore, as they're a lot of work for conversions.

As i said in my previous post that i had started port the body myself, but also wanted to try to recreate the body with increased poly count (was around 26k at the time).

It still needed a lot of fine tuning, but got unmotivated with having some of the same issues as cbbe (dismemberment etc), that i scraped it and just went back to Skyrim until more tools/plugins were released or updated.

Sorry but the bombshell preset is an imitation and isn't really 7B, as the finer details that were on the Skyrim 7B body mesh, can't be reproduced in BS unless the morph was added to BS, (there are a few things that i can point out on the preset that doesn't give the same look as 7B, not just the finer details).

Yes i may be being picky, but what made the 7B more appealing, is the finer details that are on the 7B mesh not just the shape off the breasts, thighs, and butt.

If i had to give an example, i guess i go with the thighs and calves as an example, in the 7B mesh there is already muscle definition but with cbbe there isn't and the sliders can only 'Fatten' those areas.

(maybe not the best example but i think there will be other 7B users can see what i mean).

Having worked with the 7B body a lot, like with conversions, the hdt vagina, and even customizing it for personal use, i can really appreciate the work of Sevennity that added the finer details that went into the mesh.

One of the things that made UNP and 7B better then CBBE in Skyrim was they had a higher poly/vertex count.

That is no longer the case as FO4 CBBE is cranking out a poly count level that crushes Skyrim's UNP variants (minus She Hulk, that thing was 30k 2 years ago).

For me it wasn't the polycount that made UNP/7B better, it was the shape.

Not to mention there is already a Bombshell Preset in FO4 Bodyslide that gets close

"That gets close"

Thats the thing, I want the real 7B shape, as a long time,exclusive 7B user I know exactly how 7B looks. The CBBE preset(or any other) is somewhat close but it just feels like it's "fat" rather than "fit and thick".

If someone manages to make an exact 7B replica with all it's "details" that makes the body(it's not just about making the thighs big or the boobs bigger and done) with FO4 CBBE, then I'm all in.

For me it wasn't the polycount that made UNP/7B better, it was the shape.

Not to mention there is already a Bombshell Preset in FO4 Bodyslide that gets close

"That gets close"

Thats the thing, I want the real 7B shape, as a long time,exclusive 7B user I know exactly how 7B looks. The CBBE preset(or any other) is somewhat close but it just feels like it's "fat" rather than "fit and thick".

If someone manages to make an exact 7B replica with all it's "details" that makes the body(it's not just about making the thighs big or the boobs bigger and done) with FO4 CBBE, then I'm all in.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. CBBE doesn't really have muscle sliders yet (though they might come at some point).

Once you released a version of the body (just the shape of it fitted for FO4), I can create a full-body slider that morphs CBBE into FO4.

Full-body slider meaning it replicates the shape by 99% (well 100% except for the topology), maybe with some additional smoothing done.

The slider of CBBE can then be converted to using Outfit Studio (or any other program that can edit .OBJ files, so everything).

Yep the calves are kinda Chunky, and there is no muscle definition currently (can't wait until that gets sorted).

I'm currently using a mix of:

CBBE Hard body - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7409/?

Tweaked Bombshell Preset - reduced the waist size, and the thigh's a little cause I'm used to Demonfet.

Along with the normal map and Landing strip textures from - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5659/?

Throw in some skimpy bits and I end up with this.

post-321913-0-39074400-1451745154_thumb.jpg

It is not perfect, and hopefully the creator of the Hardbody will add in some leg, thigh, and arm definition in the future.

What I was suprised at is the bodyslide sliders work with that body... which is a plus.

Shocky explained it better, the fit and thick part lol.

I am the same, i want the real 7B shape, and also agree if it was in BS using cbbe i'm all in too.

Archived