gutris1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gutris is there anyway to separate this panty mesh part of the Banisuta? Thank you!

Corset.jpg

do you mean the lower part?

me myself dont want to separate it cause I need to cut the body to prevent clipping

make it bigger so it wont clipping is no no :P

you can use blender to separate them anyway

• 2 weeks later...

I mean just what I mean is bodyslide taking over meaning mods require it now as prerequisite. Does that mean normal conversions are dying? 

Don't you read there is for UNPB TBBP or Opai  ? If not you are blind. You don't need bodyslide.

Sorry If I'm not making myself clear. :( what I mean is will people still be doing conversions of mods without forcing you to uunp or bodyslide. 

I can't get into bodyslide... Is there a chance that unpb without bodyslide is going to end up dying? Is the modding community forcing us over to bodyslide?

CBBE-mongers are trying to force us to bodyslide. And you seem to be an easy prey  :P

I don't really want to use bodyslide is what I'm saying unless I have to I'm just seeing if people are still converting to unpb still without forcing you to download bodyslide and prerequisite files. Like for example Karlstein armor is cbbe but they have uunp bodyslides you can use. Which don't work for me and so I'm trying to find out if people aren't converting armors anymore or if I just need to buy some time with patience till more unpb armors come out. There has been an explosion of armors coming out that I want but there all cbbe or 7base :( Bodyslide while I've toyed with it takes forever to get one armor working in game since I have to convert them in the actual program before having them work in game. I'd rather be playing my game. Bodyslide has made me appreciate modders more though so that's not a down side at all.

I mean just what I mean is bodyslide taking over meaning mods require it now as prerequisite. Does that mean normal conversions are dying? 

Don't you read there is for UNPB TBBP or Opai  ? If not you are blind. You don't need bodyslide.

Sorry If I'm not making myself clear. :( what I mean is will people still be doing conversions of mods without forcing you to uunp or bodyslide. 

I think not everybody want make mod with bodyslide, because it's a lot of work or they like this body and create clothes for this body. If I like it I don't need bodyslide and i'm happy what I have. I'm grateful what all mod creator do.

Hi Gutris is there anyway to separate this panty mesh part of the Banisuta? Thank you!

Corset.jpg

do you mean the lower part?

me myself dont want to separate it cause I need to cut the body to prevent clipping

make it bigger so it wont clipping is no no :P

you can use blender to separate them anyway

i mean it just need to be separated mesh in nifskope, no need to be a separated armor piece. Sorry for late reply.

i mean it just need to be separated mesh in nifskope, no need to be a separated armor piece. Sorry for late reply.

yes.. real 3D app is needed to separate them

nifskope and outfit studio cant do that

from there, you can choose to keep it in one .Nif or another .Nif

• 2 weeks later...

just want to say..

always support mod author or mod porter or modder by downloading from their original download link :wacko:

I just gettin sick when seeing this kind of shit repeatedly 

-_-

Ahh Korean folk, very common thing to see. They don't really care about copyrights tbh, but if you reupload their mods they got freak-out and deleting/stopping sharing anymore. Or they put ridiculous passwords hidden somewhere on their site.

Most of them have problem with external downloading so they re-host on their own fileshares. Hence why I used to upload also on baidu/mega/mediafire.

Whats worst there is no credit to be seen, either link to the original source. Heh it might sound weird but you can try to watermark your pictures, or rename folders to contain your nickname. Even .esp.

You won't win with this, it happened and will continue to happen. But hey you can always start a drama by throwing a modder-tantrum where you remove every mod and going MIA for a few months. Or start sharing new files privately and just teasing with screenshots lol

Archived