gutris1

• 2 weeks later...

extracted from doa5 and exported with neosis

damnit.. this one should be done about 2 weeks ago but but.. maybe tomorrow

Ayane Succubus

ayane_zpsommssvgq.jpg

yg baju SMA blom gan :v 

sabar dong..  :( 

belom nyentuh nya lagi.. buat aku personal aja masih bnyak yg mau aku convert..

gimana yg request.. :dodgy:

:wacko:

extracted from doa5 and exported with neosis

damnit.. this one should be done about 2 weeks ago but but.. maybe tomorrow

Ayane Succubus

ayane_zpsommssvgq.jpg

yg baju SMA blom gan :v 

sabar dong..  :( 

belom nyentuh nya lagi.. buat aku personal aja masih bnyak yg mau aku convert..

gimana yg request.. :dodgy:

:wacko:

cabe"an the best gan  :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I've got a question about Raebin armor: I've installed mod, everything works properly, so I gave that cool armor to my follower (CBBE-based, armor is also CBBE) and found, that armor makes her boobs really huge, also on my character, even if her boobs in [showracemenu] are small/default. On screenshots in main page it's not like that. How can it be fixed? Tried Bodyslide, but I'm dumb, and after mod first opened in bodyslide, any attempt to open it again ended with some errors, so I need reinstall mod, also I have no result, in bodyslide it looks normal. I really want to make boobs not oversized. Hope you can help, thanks for attention.

d2EUdgL338w.jpg

how to block user ?

Hi everyone! I've got a question about Raebin armor: I've installed mod, everything works properly, so I gave that cool armor to my follower (CBBE-based, armor is also CBBE) and found, that armor makes her boobs really huge, also on my character, even if her boobs in [showracemenu] are small/default. On screenshots in main page it's not like that. How can it be fixed? Tried Bodyslide, but I'm dumb, and after mod first opened in bodyslide, any attempt to open it again ended with some errors, so I need reinstall mod, also I have no result, in bodyslide it looks normal. I really want to make boobs not oversized. Hope you can help, thanks for attention.

d2EUdgL338w.jpg

it was created with BS 2.8.2

just load project in Outfit Studio then save... it will automatically change all the files into osp then there shouldn't be any error

how to block user ?

d2EUdgL338w.jpg

it was created with BS 2.8.2

just load project in Outfit Studio then save... it will automatically change all the files into osp then there shouldn't be any error

nothing happend, as always, in [Outfit Studio -> Load Project - Raebin Armor - Save Project]. In game absolutely nothing changed. When try again,  [Outfit Studio -> Load Project - Raebin Armor - NIF ERROR (Could not load NIF file '...\Raebin - Body.nif'!), then - Slider set error - Failed to create project 'Raebin - Body' from file '...\Raebin Armor.xml'!

I don't know, what is going wrong, but something do. 

P.S. updated bodyslide & outfit studio, now it can load project again, but there does not affect armor ingame. Maybe I doing something wrong? Never used bodyslide and/or outfit studio, and still can not understand how to export chosen parameters to game.

P.P.S. just for interest tried UNP version. It looks fine, no oversized boobs or something. Sadly in can not be simply converted to CBBE in that state. I can not understand it's me, who messed up something, or CBBE version was intentionally shaped in other way.

hey.. when you open BodySlide..

press Built to change the shape

No effect. Really. In outfit studio armor looks fine, but it simply don't affect on armor ingame. Tried to move some sliders and save. It just refuses to change.

"Built" also tried, it affect only body, not armor. Even tested diffirent presets, all is same with Raebin armor.

I know that I'm really dumb and doing something wrong. But I can not find out, what exactly.

There is no easier way to make normal shape to armor, right?

would it be OK if i try and port some of these ports to Fallout 4? lolol. I got my eyes on Silly Squad.

yeah.. go ahead

i'm stuck with Skyrim nif

No effect. Really. In outfit studio armor looks fine, but it simply don't affect on armor ingame. Tried to move some sliders and save. It just refuses to change.

"Built" also tried, it affect only body, not armor. Even tested diffirent presets, all is same with Raebin armor.

I know that I'm really dumb and doing something wrong. But I can not find out, what exactly.

just tried with BS 3.2, and it working fine..

there's something on your ends

would it be OK if i try and port some of these ports to Fallout 4? lolol. I got my eyes on Silly Squad.

yeah.. go ahead

i'm stuck with Skyrim nif

just tried with BS 3.2, and it working fine..

there's something on your ends

Can you please post screenshot of CBBE version ingame? I never used bodyslide before, because never needed it. And I can not understand, how to use it. It's very complicated for me, can you please direct me, where I can find full explaination on how to apply changes in outfit studio to game? I really like that armor, so really want to make it look correctly... 

There is how it look in outfit studio, but saving project do nothing or "build"...

fpnqjtaGvuM.jpg

Archived