t3h0th3r's UUNP HDT and Special (where applicable) conversions

View File

This is a collection of conversions i made some time ago. They were previously posted in the Unified UNP thread just posting them in their own thread to make it easier for others to find them.

Of some armors, there are better conversions by now, use those then ;)
If you're a converter with more skill/patience than me and want to further improve any of those, please do so and let me know, so I can link to your conversion.

All credits go to the original authors, if you are an author and want your converted mod removed, let me know.

Shell Bondage - UUNP HDT & Special (see screenshot)
Requires original mod by @Shocky which is a port of Backsteppo's Micro Bikini for Type3 all credits go to those 2.
The open Version is also available as UUNP Special, also the included esp adds SexlabNoStrip and (DeviousDevices) NoHide Keywords to the "armor".

Slutty Christmas Mashup - UUNP HDT + Special - NiO taken down until most issues are fixed
Requires original mod by @asenasen

Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor - UUNP HDT
Requires original mod and its requirements. Fixed armor and added missing Eye.

Elewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UUNP NiO
Requires original mod HDT high heels no longer required. Thanks Reenana for helping with the weights on the stockings.

Razor Thorn - UUNP HDT
Requires original mod and it's requirements now withouth thigh weights on gauntlets :P

Lustmord Vampire Armor - UUNP HDT.
Requires original mod and its requirements. For color variants and NiO heels check out the one from Xarathos

SPB Ribbon 1.5 - UUNP HDT
Requires original mod. Disclaimer: the shoes aren't exactly pretty, better use other heels (maybe the ones further up in this post?).

BF panty
The Sanitary napkin from Beeing Female (obviously it won't do anything alone).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/29/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Latest versions of: Racemenu, XPMSE3, Bodyslide2/UUNP
  • Special Edition Compatible

For those reporting clipping with certain bodies, just a heads up:

Chances are I won't touch most files any more (either because I'm a lazy bastard or because I lost interest or because I'm busy with something else, take your pick).

Exceptions are newly added outfits that are messed up for all or the majority of the outfits.

Try to fix it yourself in OS:

• open project
  • go to the slider that clips with your body of choice (e.g: MCBM high/_1)
  • click the edit button (pencil)
  • use the blow up brush in the regions that clip
  • (click the pencil again (?) not 100% sure)
  • then save (File > save project as) and pay attention whether or not the base shape was included beforehand.
  • if you want to do your fellow preset users a favor, post the modified slider data in here, so I can add it to the main download

How did you manage to convert the hermaes mora armor?! I struggled with that thing for hours before giving up!

It was indeed pretty infuriating, with the upside down meshes and what not...

When you load a misbehaving mesh in OS, untick the option "Apply overall skin transform" (before loading it). Usually this option should fix bad meshes, but in some cases it can make them behave worse.

"Requires original mod" is a nightmare for 2 reasons.

1. It's been over 4 years since the game was released, a lot of mods is gone for good and nowhere to be found. There is a good chance that we can't get the original mod anywhere.

2. Mods get updated and reworked. Let's say your conversion works with original mod v2.17. It may not work with v2.18. And almost certainly it won't work with v3.0.

Please provide us with "the original mods", wherever you link to them. Tell people to go and look for the newest version, sure, but keep a backup of the last version that was available and last version that worked with your conversion. Because reasons 1 and 2 (see above).

Would you be willing to convert this to UUNP, and possibly make it work for all the mage robe variants(Novice, Apprentice, Adept), and make parts of it zappable like the straps and such? I've been trying to see if someone would, but nobody seemed to be interested. ><

I'm generally not taking requests, what's here is stuff i converted for myself, provided "as is". I have over 50 (probably closer to 100) started outfit projects that I'd like to finish sometimes before TESVI (or whatever) gets released. Also the learning curve for BS/OS isn't that hard, so just give it a try and start converting the stuff you would like to have converted :)

1. It's been over 4 years since the game was released, a lot of mods is gone for good and nowhere to be found. There is a good chance that we can't get the original mod anywhere.

2. Mods get updated and reworked. Let's say your conversion works with original mod v2.17. It may not work with v2.18. And almost certainly it won't work with v3.0.

Please provide us with "the original mods", wherever you link to them. Tell people to go and look for the newest version, sure, but keep a backup of the last version that was available and last version that worked with your conversion. Because reasons 1 and 2 (see above).

I get you, but as long as the original mod is available, it's a matter of having to get permission or not also this way, the original modder gets it's well deserved credit ( and endorsements, dlcount or whatever).

I verified that all originals are available for download, and I also keep backups of the originals. In the case that any original mod should disappear, I'll upload the files missing to make the conversion work.

I hope that's good enough :)

Thank you sir.. Or madam you never know.

Glad to see more UUNP conversions.

I'd hate to be that guy to put in a request or to pop the question.. But has anyone gotten permissions to convert Brokefoot's UNP Mashup? It's an old favourite of mine but has unfortunately gone defunct now that UUNP has become somewhat relevant now.

There is quite a bit of clipping on the back of the thighs with Elewin Pumps 2. Body I used is 50% seraphim for low and high. Nothing else. Ingame body weight is at 100. I can imagine that it is very hard to get right for all the different possibilities since they are stocking after all.

I get you, but as long as the original mod is available, it's a matter of having to get permission or not also this way, the original modder gets it's well deserved credit ( and endorsements, dlcount or whatever).

I verified that all originals are available for download, and I also keep backups of the originals. In the case that any original mod should disappear, I'll upload the files missing to make the conversion work.

I hope that's good enough :)

It is, as long as you keep the original versions of said mods and are able to provide us with them once they are no longer available in their original locations.
  • 3 weeks later...

I probably forgot to re-add the HDT PE NiStringExtraData (since i'm using HDT SMP), i can check. I removed the belly bounce on purpose, because no way you'll have a bouncing belly while bound in rope.

I remade again for test Shell Bondage v0.0.5 open version for UUNP Special, with new BodySlide v3.1a (x64 version)

the belly bounce and bulge work perfect now!  no textures overlap on flat-slim belly   :)

see the screen test with my Daiemonic XMLs on UUNP special body and custom preset post-204983-0-64260700-1453340978_thumb.jpg not works only the HDT vagina, no react to SOS penis and fingers

but the rest is perfect on Shell Bondage v0.0.5 re-made with new Bodyslide 3.1a and new XPMSE 3.72

I tried to add the Node NiStringExtraData (HDT Havok path and Etc) on Shelbondage UUNP body open vers. with NifSkope,

but.. for some reason it did not work! vagina still does not react to SOS penis :-/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi t3h0th3r

Thanks for sharing your conversions! 

Now, something weird happens with the Elewin Pumps. The HH behaviour is fantastic and the scaling of both shoes and stockings are great! 

The problem is that all of the 4 types of Stockings always show the same (#1) texture. Is it normal? Does your esp only support one type of stockings? Because if I change back to the original esp, each type has his own different texture.

I didn't made a clean save so maybe I need to get rid of the ones I'm carrying and completely uninstall the original version before activate yours. But I just want to be sure if your replacement esp just support one single texture or it's something with my setup.

Thank you very much.

Hi t3h0th3r

Now, something weird happens with the Elewin Pumps. The HH behaviour is fantastic and the scaling of both shoes and stockings are great!

The problem is that all of the 4 types of Stockings always show the same (#1) texture. Is it normal? Does your esp only support one type of stockings? Because if I change back to the original esp, each type has his own different texture.

I didn't made a clean save so maybe I need to get rid of the ones I'm carrying and completely uninstall the original version before activate yours. But I just want to be sure if your replacement esp just support one single texture or it's something with my setup.

Thank you very much.

I'll have to look into it.

Hi t3h0th3r

Thank you very much.

I'll have to look into it.

I'll appreciate that. I've tried every possible options and the stockings texture is always tex#1 fpr all the 4 models.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...