[REL] Basara - CBBEv3

Name: Basara

Reqs: CBBEv3

Auth: Himmelsky 【ARROW&KNEE MOD TEAM™】

Bugs: Possibly has limited slider support, try min size only. Use setnpcweight 0 to try it.

Code: XX000D62, XX000D63, XX000D64

Forge: Glass

For LoversLab by Ramses

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7373

up02676.jpg

up02677.jpg

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?opq0nnsptf71071

Pass:

Ramses - LoversLab.com

Archive is encoded. Use 7zip to properly open this.

Enjoy. ;)

Damn, this is nice. The textures are pretty horrible though, so I'm going to give it a much needed upgrade. Is there anyone that can remove the ninja stars on the sides of the waists?

The leather texture I use is a 4096x4096, much like the one I use for my RavenNight:

aPXjw.jpg

Pretty much just need to blow up the original to 4096x4096 and paint in the shadows and highlights, then add the new texture.

Well I've started on the HD re-texture, but I'm finding that the mesh...has issues too.

Here's some shots:

CyByB.jpg

ua212.jpg

As you can see, it's quite a bit better - even with only swaping in the new leather (which I may or may not change, but the highlights look solid, which is the hard part to fix.)

On problem is the body looks bigger then it does it the shots I saw for it at the first post. I even went and put in CBBE to see if that was the problem, but I'm still getting mesh issues - namely around the belly just under the breasts.

The other problem are the breasts themselves. They really stretch the leather pattern a bit too much (although it still looks better then the low resolution textures.) I know the character this armor was designed from HAS big breasts, but functionally this type of armor works better with small to mid-size breasts. The mesh really needs some fine-tuning done (and a conversion to UNP...which oddly looked better around the breasts where the two bodies seem to have the most conflicts.)

panderus seemed to be having mesh issues in the area I'm having them too, but not as badly. If the mesh uses BBB, that might be my problem, but meh, it just needs work. Where was this ripped from?

@Kayin, I'm away from my workstation for a couple of days but if you want to colab on a re-work of this, I'm game. I can do meshes or tex's. The original author this was ported from usually does nice work, this port was just a super quick patch job. It deserves more attention, I just didn't have time.

@Kayin' date=' I'm away from my workstation for a couple of days but if you want to colab on a re-work of this, I'm game. I can do meshes or tex's. The original author this was ported from usually does nice work, this port was just a super quick patch job. It deserves more attention, I just didn't have time.

[/quote']

I've got most of the tex work done, I just need a better mesh before I spend too much time on it. I'd prefer UNP or UNP Blessed Body if you really want the big boobs, but don't need to go the CBBE route to get them.

CBBE-wise...well, I just want smaller breasts for the _0 mesh. The breasts at the _0 mesh right now are plenty big enough for MAX size. I know most rips are CBBE, but I think UNP would be better for a tight catsuit.

How about ADEC and we make em nice and perky? :)

That would be a brilliant ploy to anger both sides. Then I could post a bunch of beautiful, detailed shots and laugh as people realize it conflicts with the two main body types. It's genius!

Seriously though, it definitely has to go with a body that has the most support, and so far that's getting equally divided between CBBE and UNP. CBBE gets the most support with rips though, so that seems the logical choice for a rip community (I would be correct in thinking this can't go on the Nexus right?) On the flip side, making it look ultra sleek and realistic means going UNP.

Whatever body it goes with, some testing with the other body to minimize the conflicts would probably be a good idea. Whether it goes CBBE or UNP, I would still use the UNP body and I suspect many people do the same with either body.

Texture-wise, I just need a UV map to go by for the final mesh. Hopefully I won't have to make too many adjustments.

Hmm, this file is called Basara. And screams to remind me of Sengoku Basara...which has one helluva a hot blond named Kasuga:

SB_Kasuga_by_SOLDIER_Cloud_Strife.jpg

Meh tried to find an image that wasn't hentai, or poor quality that had her kunai's in hand. Oh well. Thanks for the awesome release Ramses!

Hmm' date=' this file is called Basara. And screams to remind me of Sengoku Basara...which has one helluva a hot blond named Kasuga:

Meh tried to find an image that wasn't hentai, or poor quality that had her kunai's in hand. Oh well. Thanks for the awesome release Ramses!

Aye, here's a few more shots of her. Definitely my favorite lady in the series.

sb-kasuga-cg.jpg

sb_kasuga_2_by_soldier_cloud_strife-d2xwv4b.jpg

k006y.jpg

In the actual game she has "nice" breasts, but not gigantic ones. In the anime they definitely got bigger, but that tends to happen with every female character that sports a lot of cleavage. Her main selling point is actually her height and very long, muscular legs. Not to mention a great ass.

If the model does not have a great, tight ass, this armor will end up being an insult!

From the last screenshot, I think we might get an idea where this armor came from. Definitely low resolution graphics there.