Walk and run animation

Sayman

So, CBBE`s and 2Pac`s model and tools is released. May be it`s time for make animation like bbp or tbbp?

There is no "CK" to F04, you must wait until Bethesda releases

CK is not need for models, textures and, as I think, skeletons.

So, CBBE`s and 2Pac`s model and tools is released. May be it`s time for make animation like bbp or tbbp?

There is no "CK" to F04, you must wait until Bethesda releases

CK is not need for models, textures and, as I think, skeletons.

The Vanilla skeleton itself has nodes like "breast" and "butt" so what we need now is only motions

So the problem is ---- I think someone has found out how to make motion, all at least poses :www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5662/

Yeah, a tool exists to help make animations. However, you need the 64-bit to 32-bit Havok converter to use them, so let's say if you don't have access to it, you can't make one.

I'm working on a way to read and write in the game animation format. I don't know yet if I'll manage it, but maybe.

• 1 year later...

Sure go a head we all want to see you succeed. and show us how you managed it in game when your done.

you're*

You necro'd a nearly 2 year old thread to be a grammar nazi? GG.

Seriously, like, wow.

lmao!

Archived