Schlongs of Skyrim Incompatible with Deadly Mutilation Mod

Devorax

I've searched all over the internet looking for a way to make SOS compatible with DM, and found nothing. 

There's something about the skeletons used between the two that makes the incompatible. For example, if you cut someone in half in DM, and have SOS installed, the lower torso and legs becomes invisible - when the dude was supposed to be cut in half! SOS is the mod causing this, since without it, mutilation in the Deadly Mutilation mod works just fine. 

Legend has it, that there was ONCE a patch for Schlongs of  Skyrim that made it compatible with Deadly Mutilation, but for the love of the Dark Lord, I can't find it! ANYWHERE.

So does anyone, by some chance, have the SOS DM skeleton/compatibility patch (it used to be downloadable off of SOS's page, but the link has been broken for ages)? Or does anyone know of a way to make the two mods work without causing invisible body parts?

And yes, before anyone asks, I am indeed using the XP32 MSE skeleton.

Pleaaaaaaaaase oh please there has to be someone on this planet that has found a way to make these two mods work together!

I've searched all over the internet looking for a way to make SOS compatible with DM, and found nothing. 

There's something about the skeletons used between the two that makes the incompatible. For example, if you cut someone in half in DM, and have SOS installed, the lower torso and legs becomes invisible - when the dude was supposed to be cut in half! SOS is the mod causing this, since without it, mutilation in the Deadly Mutilation mod works just fine. 

Legend has it, that there was ONCE a patch for Schlongs of  Skyrim that made it compatible with Deadly Mutilation, but for the love of the Dark Lord, I can't find it! ANYWHERE.

So does anyone, by some chance, have the SOS DM skeleton/compatibility patch (it used to be downloadable off of SOS's page, but the link has been broken for ages)? Or does anyone know of a way to make the two mods work without causing invisible body parts?

And yes, before anyone asks, I am indeed using the XP32 MSE skeleton.

Pleaaaaaaaaase oh please there has to be someone on this planet that has found a way to make these two mods work together!

No kidding really?  DM was in 2013...we at the end of 2015.

Did you know that Deadly Mutilation is pretty much a dead unsupported mod that hasn't seen updates for like 3 years?

Man there are so many things that have come really far since then.

We have bouncing TNA also pregnancy enabled bellys, floppy dicks and realtime muscle growth since then.

We got Realtime in menu body morph support!

We got so much amazing stuff that wont remotely work with DM.

In the near future we will have real time randomized body morphs for NPC's in fact almost all the ground work for that is laid out cept for inputted values for all the Female NPC's.

Might not be long before we get males like that too and yup we have a means of dynamically adding dozens of looks to even something like a skeever....24 different flavors in game if you want it for well pretty much every vanilla monster.

But uh DM if you try to use that your going to feel left out with a lot of other mods....You'll likely run into issue's with the fact that the armor meshes themselves have to have some work done on them for that mod.

Short answer, Not going to happen.

• 2 years later...

Well since the question is first on my search result, i might just give the solution. (Despite dead thread)

The problem with SoS and Deadly Mutilation both use different skeleton and if you overwrite each other, both gonna give you different problems.

Deadly Mutilation Could use XP32 Maximum Skeleton, but SoS cannot. (if you try it, you're gonna see penis attached anywhere around your body and texture stretching far)

To fix this it's actually simple. DM Skeletons has more complicated parts than SoS which only using one branch called pelvis. and if you want both work together you have to combine simple one to the one more superior.

So by copy the branch of pelvis in SoS's skeleton using NifScope then paste it into DM ones (have to put into correct path ofcourse, you can't just paste it anywhere)

this one is from skeleton.nif of SoS

image.png.b024bf0246c1d473747fcb32d26fdd82.png

this one is from skeleton.nif of XP32 Deadly Mutilation after pasted

image.png.d622eaeaa00a9e93aaa6ea20976b1f9c.png

That way both mod gonna works together without conflicting each other.

TLDR :

Just download skeleton.nif attached and both DM and SoS gonna works together.

skeleton.nif

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2018 at 7:43 PM, coldblackcoffee said:

Well since the question is first on my search result, i might just give the solution. (Despite dead thread)

The problem with SoS and Deadly Mutilation both use different skeleton and if you overwrite each other, both gonna give you different problems.

Deadly Mutilation Could use XP32 Maximum Skeleton, but SoS cannot. (if you try it, you're gonna see penis attached anywhere around your body and texture stretching far)

To fix this it's actually simple. DM Skeletons has more complicated parts than SoS which only using one branch called pelvis. and if you want both work together you have to combine simple one to the one more superior.

So by copy the branch of pelvis in SoS's skeleton using NifScope then paste it into DM ones (have to put into correct path ofcourse, you can't just paste it anywhere)

TLDR :

skeleton.nif

I do not understand what you said. I'm sorry. What will you do after you download this file?

• 8 months later...
On 5/10/2018 at 12:43 PM, coldblackcoffee said:

TLDR :

skeleton.nif

I know this is a year later, however, could you further elaborate on how to combine these 2 mods to make them compatible?

Archived