[Request] CBBE Stockings

DocBurN

i tinkered a bit around and put together a few things i tried out maybe someone likes it its mostly a mashup from different skyrim and oblivion meshes

not perfect it clips a bit on the stockings and the boots are a bit dismorphed. It replaces Green shirt and Combat Boots but you can use it for any other clothes of your choice.

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.jpgattachicon.giftest.rar

Nice one...I would like to "test" it could you make it for BS :angel:

i tinkered a bit around and put together a few things i tried out maybe someone likes it its mostly a mashup from different skyrim and oblivion meshes

not perfect it clips a bit on the stockings and the boots are a bit dismorphed. It replaces Green shirt and Combat Boots but you can use it for any other clothes of your choice.

Nice work maijin,

What is that armor mod anyway?

If you could make this fit the vanilla CBBE body instead of the custom one it is formed to now I would be happy to make sliders for this. I can't as of now without reshaping the body mesh that's underneath along with the armor/clothing to match the vanilla CBBE body because your mesh seems to have the feet missing which is something I can't duplicate.

Or if you already know how to do that... please. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what i doing wrong, Just paste it and overwrite it.

But when i got into the game the outfit is in purple,seems like the mesh is missing or something. Please help.

Thanks.

I don't know what i doing wrong, Just paste it and overwrite it.

But when i got into the game the outfit is in purple,seems like the mesh is missing or something. Please help.

Thanks.

Sounds like a missing texture or incorrect file path.

• 1 year later...

:ph34r: I gotta an idea...

:blink: what you resurected an old thread just for an idea...

:idea: We could use DX's Rogue Prototype maint.body to make custom stockings for CBBE.... You know the second mesh that points to a glow file. All's we gotta do it point the material file to the stocking textures and zap slider the top half of the body... hell it even has a bodyslide package already done (which can be used as a starting point)..

:huh: that might actually work... Brain your a genius....

Thanks Pinky... now get to work!!!

Hours later...

Set the armor to OP, add in some R18P Lingerie bits, borrow a set of heels from Lazman... create 3 sets of textures (but don't have it swap at the armor bench, instead just make 3 units)... 

Toss in Gamerholik's Secretary garter belt and not include the textures or material swaps (cause I'm an ass)...

Well Pinky I think we finally have it...

Stocking Test.7z

post-321913-0-00002000-1504581473_thumb.jpg

Archived