[Request] CBBE Stockings

DocBurN

First of all thank you to the community for all the great work..

My request, since new CBBE clothing are releasing every day.. i like to cover my long beautiful legs with stockings.. black / fishnet / any kind really.. 

I am pretty sure i am not the only one out there who would appreciate that.

Thank you and keep on the good work!

i wont request "here" again even tho i saw plenty of people requesting here.. we are all posting in the wrong place I guess.. now i know

also, i tried to ask politely and said many thank yous.. 

about the CK.. there is already 2 mods on nexus that add stockings (made without CK).. even a x-mas one.. i simply guessed it was "doable".. all i miss is one that is compatible with the awesome CBBE.

I'll just wait a few more days until someone make something happen. so far the mod community move quick, it should not be long.

ok, case (thread) closed.

Gah, I hate people jumping all over you the second you express a wish. I came under fire a couple of times myself. What is the point of a forum without freedom to express on it?

I want this too. I like the look of armour sections on cbbe without any underlayer, but nothing on the legs seems a little silly. I'd appreciate stockings and suspenders with a equippable armoured power-thong.

That's not unreasonable is it?

Gah, I hate people jumping all over you the second you express a wish. I came under fire a couple of times myself. What is the point of a forum without freedom to express on it?

Fallout 4 release in November. Why do people ask for sex mods one or two months into new game? Why are people still making requests? Why do people try play victim role knowing damn well barely have no mod support? Honestly I really don't care, they make all dumb request they want. :lol: A lot people tire answering request topics and when will we see->insert random mod name<- here topics. Hating people so easy to do Memison, try taking time understand why they hate things you do. :lol:

Fallout 4 release in November. Why do people ask for sex mods one or two months into new game? Why are people still making requests? Why do people try play victim role knowing damn well barely have no mod support? Honestly I really don't care, they make all dumb request they want. :lol: A lot people tire answering request topics and when will we see->insert random mod name<- here topics. Hating people so easy to do Memison, try taking time understand why they hate things you do. :lol:

Why do people keep jumping down others' throats over *reasonable* requests. OP asked for stockings (which can be implemented as a simple retexture), not deathclaw sex or tentacle power armor or an entire game system of sexual slavery. Here's one: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1740/? except it's not for CBBE. But the fact that it exists shows that it is clearly *doable*, and someone even fulfilled his request in this thread. That's something we have now, because someone was generous enough to fulfill that request, and because OP was brave enough to ask, despite people jumping on the no requests bandwagon. If he didn't ask, we wouldn't have it.

Why don't YOU try taking time to understand why that stickied post about not requesting things exists? You might start by actually *reading* it. Shitposts like this aren't any less obnoxious than that guy demanding assaultron rape (he's the reason that stickied post exists and OP doesn't sound anything like him). Hell, why don't you try reading the actual thread you're replying to? OP didn't ask for a "sex mod," he asked for a "stockings mod."

It'd be pretty easy to implement with textures but every female NPC in the game would have the stockings, except Raiders. The only somewhat difficult part would be lining up fishnet or lace so they meet flush at the leg edges but that'd be easy enough to do a hack-job with fake seams around the UV edges to cover up mismatches. I guess matching the feet to the legs would be more difficult if it were fishnet though.

Ah what the hell. Here you go. I spent like <5 minutes making it:

CBBE Innies with stockings.7z

The included readme tells you the required files you'll need and where to install the textures to.

edit: I guess a screenshot would be nice huh?

post-21885-0-52938700-1451367390_thumb.jpg

edit: And here's a png so you can easily add it to any CBBE compatible texture you want... http://i.imgur.com/XDvsNNZ.png

It'd be pretty easy to implement with textures but every female NPC in the game would have the stockings, except Raiders. The only somewhat difficult part would be lining up fishnet or lace so they meet flush at the leg edges but that'd be easy enough to do a hack-job with fake seams around the UV edges to cover up mismatches. I guess matching the feet to the legs would be more difficult if it were fishnet though.

attachicon.gifCBBE Innies with stockings.7z

The included readme tells you the required files you'll need and where to install the textures to.

attachicon.gifinnies-stockings.jpg

edit: And here's a png so you can easily add it to any CBBE compatible texture you want... http://i.imgur.com/XDvsNNZ.png

Hi there. Can you explain how to use it to custom a texture? 

@XunAmarox: As i think stockings that end just above the knees look cheap, would you mind making a thigh-high version, please?

Not easily with this method. Once you go that high the UV doesn't connect straight horizontally. It mismatches badly, and lines don't stay straight either. I can't even figure out how to export the UV template with the new Nifskope. It seems like that option was removed. Without being able to see where the verts and edges go and where they align it'd be impractical to try.

I'll show you what I mean:

post-21885-0-52458900-1451439758_thumb.jpg

@XunAmarox: As i think stockings that end just above the knees look cheap, would you mind making a thigh-high version, please?

Not easily with this method. Once you go that high the UV doesn't connect straight horizontally. It mismatches badly, and lines don't stay straight either. I can't even figure out how to export the UV template with the new Nifskope. It seems like that option was removed. Without being able to see where the verts and edges go and where they align it'd be impractical to try.

attachicon.gifbad-alignment-cbi-ths.jpg

here's the UV template that come with bodyslide, not sure it's useful for you.

post-50667-0-63966000-1451447160_thumb.png

here's the UV template that come with bodyslide, not sure it's useful for you.

attachicon.gifcbbeUV.png

Where'd you get that? It'd be useful in the full resolution, but the forum resizes large images so it makes it not so useful.

Honestly that still looks pretty good anyway.  Yeah it's a little janky but if you look at a girl actually wearing fishnets they don't sit perfectly straight on her legs anyway.  It's just a bit of a bugger that the lace doesn't line up on the inner thigh, otherwise I'd say there was nothing wrong with it at all. 

holy hell thank you for everything guys.. I really appreciate the help .. new to modding, so far i played around in the outfit studio, bodyslide, tried GIMP with plugin for textures, got all the tools, i just need to read and watch tutorials A LOT. In the skyrim era, i was just downloading mods, in FO4, i want to go further.

I'll go try to make work those stocking... your last version thigh high are looking great.

EDIT: took 10 min to put it in game, took 60 min to find how to add picture to My Gallery thingy..

post-1023634-0-21200800-1451759021_thumb.jpg

post-1023634-0-13755000-1451759030_thumb.jpg

holy hell thank you for everything guys.. I really appreciate the help .. new to modding, so far i played around in the outfit studio, bodyslide, tried GIMP with plugin for textures, got all the tools, i just need to read and watch tutorials A LOT. In the skyrim era, i was just downloading mods, in FO4, i want to go further.

I'll go try to make work those stocking... your last version thigh high are looking great.

EDIT: took 10 min to put it in game, took 60 min to find how to add picture to My Gallery thingy..

This whole thread is a perfect example of why the forum self-proclaimed "police" need to calm the fuck down.

Kudos to OP and everyone who helped!  The stockings are badass!

attachicon.gifCBBE Innies with stockings.7z

attachicon.gifinnies-stockings.jpg

XunAmarox - your original version may work even better as knee socks if you made them opaque and white...

Tried the pantyhose overlay from skyrim....unp hose though...needed a touch of liquify in photoshop to align the textures, but bad distortion. Passable results from a distance. The seam for the nets is inside the leg, so least visible.

Charming High Heels for Skyrim has some set up for CBBE with meshes that might be easier to work with. I just chopped it at the ankle with an alpha. There are sheer, and net style available as well.

Still tweaking the mesh placement, all done in BodySlide.

post-74882-0-67709100-1451774870_thumb.jpg

Tried the pantyhose overlay from skyrim....unp hose though...needed a touch of liquify in photoshop to align the textures, but bad distortion. Passable results from a distance. The seam for the nets is inside the leg, so least visible.

Charming High Heels for Skyrim has some set up for CBBE with meshes that might be easier to work with. I just chopped it at the ankle with an alpha. There are sheer, and net style available as well.

attachicon.gifPoison019.JPG

ohh looks good, love the stocking also, was looking for stocking and saw this post, had to join up :), now we really need high heels

attachicon.gifPoison019.JPG

ohh looks good, love the stocking also, was looking for stocking and saw this post, had to join up :), now we really need high heels

It is impressive what people have been able to do so far, even without the geck. I would love to see some high heels/stiletto boots (ankle, knee, and thigh high) eventually make their way into the game.

Archived