• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you very much for this, I is very helpful for mod's that handle there bondage differently that DDI.

I like DDI very much, but there are some mods that Do things differently, and this is very helpful for those mods. as well as it is nice to be able to just wear the clothing with out all the hassle sometimes  :shy: 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Great mod! I'm using the non zaz version and noticed the gags are missing. There are the blindfolds and all the other stuff but the gags are only in the standard version. i can use the noraml gags from the devious base mod but the non devious are nowhere to be found.

Great mod! I'm using the non zaz version and noticed the gags are missing. There are the blindfolds and all the other stuff but the gags are only in the standard version. i can use the noraml gags from the devious base mod but the non devious are nowhere to be found.

The opening post does say that the non-zaz version has no gags - it's one of the passages highlighted in orange. The zaz animation pack is what allows mouths to open for the gags, so if you're not using it they wouldn't look right and that's likely why Dreamweaver left them out. However, if you've got the devious base mods as you say then you must have the zaz pack installed anyway, so there shouldn't be any reason not to use the zaz version of non-devious.

The opening post does say that the non-zaz version has no gags - it's one of the passages highlighted in orange. The zaz animation pack is what allows mouths to open for the gags, so if you're not using it they wouldn't look right and that's likely why Dreamweaver left them out. However, if you've got the devious base mods as you say then you must have the zaz pack installed anyway, so there shouldn't be any reason not to use the zaz version of non-devious.

You're absolutely right and I'm a dummy. Thx

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Ghoulz said:

I have Device Devices Assets and the Expansion installed for the non-zaz version. Much of it is still invisible such as the binds and corsets, only the neck pieces are visible.

Sounds like you haven't built the devices with bodyslide. That's a needed step for using DD itself these days, and so it's now needed for non-DD as well.

This mod was made for older versions of DD and hasn't been updated in a long time. It won't include all devices in current versions, and possibly it was made before bodyslide was a requirement.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

(Sorry for my bad English.)

This mod seems working in SSE, after ESP ported via CK.

I've been wondering it would be good if there were a mod using facial expression, idles and animations but not requiring framework mods. (For screenshot.. and fashion- XD -purposes.)

Now it can take its place.

Cool and nice mod, Dreamweaver!

Edited by Younhee

For some devices you have to use a framework if the stuff shall show up an open mouth, a noise for a gag-wear or for a slower walking....some assets (and also the male´s content) are being also available inside of zap, in between. ZAP ´s framework is lightweighted and mostly running in the setups-so what is more better then to use the stuff together with ZAP...? Alternatively the assets can be used TOGETHER with DD inside of the same installation.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...