[REQUEST] Rain wet skin

Cliffe

You can copy the settings from the wet body template into the materials file for the body to achieve this. However, it would have to be done for the face and hand textures as well.

You will need the materials editor off the Nexus.

I have no clue how to do this :/

Both the oni and sss skin textures on the nexus now have wet effects as options. I'm using the wet effect from oni and installed the skin from sss over the top and I'm quite pleased with the results. Not sure that either of them affect the head, but I preferred having a dry head anyway lol. 

thanks... i tried it ...but to me kinda looks like my character took a bath in wrestling oil..... instead on rain/water/sweat .....No ENB was used

Have you seen it under different light levels?

also you can make the specular map emulate the effect of sweat drops by adding dulled yellow drops, not sure if the base game wet effect does this. I would highly recommend getting a unique one so you can control these kind of things to your taste, For example editing the saturation or hue shifting it to a lighter colour will make it more and more reflective. The nuclear nude specular map is a great example of this.

I tried it, and  I prob need a different face texcture as mine looks cromy a bit, not like some pics I saw where its like oil or the rain on the skin, when it rains its not the same, anyone got anything, as I was trying for like forever and can`t seem to get a good wet or light oil body???/ ty.

p.s. can u do it with a retexture?? I might try myself and get out of mod retirement :)

Archived