A mod where you need to pay debts

DrVec

Soo..

I play with mods like Frostfall oder Realistic Needs and diseases, where you need to farm clothes, kill dears etc. to survive. With loverslab is it a new level. You will kill bandits but oh.. u are locked into devices.

Its hard and very funny but with time.. its too easy.. you have enough Gold to buy anything what you need. I was using a follower as a Mistress and give her my Gold. And every new Gold are cuttet to 93%. So 7% for my Charakter.

So that was hard and funny. But you can stop it because you dont need to give her your Gold.

So my question.. Is there a Mod where you NEED to give all of your money to a person? I dont mean Maria Eden or Prostitude mods. You need to pay a loooot of money to a person every day or week.

You will need to sell your new armor, weapons etc to have so much Gold. Because if not you will be enslaved or locked into a lot devices.

I hope you can understand my shitty english.. Its not with google translator so.. I hope I'm better than google.. :D

Soo..

I play with mods like Frostfall oder Realistic Needs and diseases, where you need to farm clothes, kill dears etc. to survive. With loverslab is it a new level. You will kill bandits but oh.. u are locked into devices.

Its hard and very funny but with time.. its too easy.. you have enough Gold to buy anything what you need. I was using a follower as a Mistress and give her my Gold. And every new Gold are cuttet to 93%. So 7% for my Charakter.

So that was hard and funny. But you can stop it because you dont need to give her your Gold.

So my question.. Is there a Mod where you NEED to give all of your money to a person? I dont mean Maria Eden or Prostitude mods. You need to pay a loooot of money to a person every day or week.

You will need to sell your new armor, weapons etc to have so much Gold. Because if not you will be enslaved or locked into a lot devices.

I hope you can understand my shitty english.. Its not with google translator so.. I hope I'm better than google.. :D

Have you looked at Captured Dreams yet? Pretty sure the Master keeps debts on you for removing devices and/or failing to do her delivery mission. Also has lots of punishments and whatnot,  I havnt used that mod in a while though.

As for having too much gold, have you looked at a mod called Trade and Barter? You can increase buying prices and decrease sale value, I rather like that one.

If it a challanging playthough you want. Requiem Overhaul is a good mod for that.

Money is very tight and you make far less of it in the earily game o med game. If you don't have anything in speech then the shop keeper will wake 10-20 time the price for the items and far more then that is you are naked.

Archived